Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Really? I thought they did a great job with Nick. They bought his fears back again and with Gum Drops (great episode), I was surprised by how well they played that out.

But I do agree that I'd love to see some more Flack-centric episodes after we've been getting a few Lindsay, Hawkes-centric ones this season! We've gotten Stella and Mac already... we need more of Don! :D He's too gorgeous to ignore.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Actually I did notice that, I guess I found it interesting that some found it a bit too subtle perhaps, that there wasn't any like therapy onscreen or anything. I'm not sure about it myself.

Anyway back on topic, I did see the promo for next week. Definately offbeat if you ask me.

3. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I really hope that the Lindsey storyline is really good, and well written. I really like this character, and I miss the Lindsey of old. The tackling of the guy, and the pulling out of the switch blade type knife. I really like to see her back.

I just finished my first two seasons (yay for Christmas and gift cards!!) So I'm now up to speed on all that has happened and S3 is making more sense to me.

4. celtess

celtess Rookie

5. DL4Eva

DL4Eva Dead on Arrival

^^^Good promo! A guy with one foot has serious kung fu skills! :lol:

6. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I work for an NHS Trust (National Health Service) and women employed by us can have 26 weeks paid maternity leave to start, then another 26 weeks unpaid if they wish! (If they qualify for it, though ..) :) It may vary from Trust to Trust as well

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for the promo celtess!

Looks like some strange things are going to happen next week.

8. english_rose

english_rose Victim

i know this is a looong shot but are there any spoilers about the final? i can't wait til' next week and from the promo it looks like its gonna be a reli great episode!

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

new episode (#16) title- "Heart of Glass" (someone cue Blondie! :lol:)

that's all I've come across so far :)

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Rumor has it this is the episode that Christina Aguillera is appearing on.

11. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I hope so..I am really looking forward to that ep :)

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

It's going to be interesting with Christing Aguillera in it. I honestly hope that they give here a decent guest-starring role. At least a role that was better than Sasha Cohen.

13. serenat

serenat Victim

Wow only 6 weeks - in Ontario we have close to a year for maternity leave. or it can be split between mother and father 6 mos and 6 mos.
    serenat

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God! Christina! I love her so much! I'm listening to her CD right now... :D Can't wait to see her, she seems awesome and we all heard that she's a huge fan of CSI! That's pretty awesome. :D

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I've checked on the spoilers and this is what I've found out so far:

Danny and Angell work together and there is an intense, sexually charged scene between them then later Danny calls Lindsay but she doesn't answer and he leaves an awkward message.

Mac, Stella, and Hawkes work together.

I never saw anything mentioned about Flack but I'm sure he's working with Mac, Stella, and Hawkes.

Adam and Peyton are in this episode too.

I need to go back and see what the cases are actually about. I have to admit I was overly excited when I found out about Danny and Angell. :devil: Here's to hoping they keep up whatever they're doing with them. All I can say is from what I've seen, it sounds awesome. :p They have so much chemistry together and I noticed that from the first scene they were in together in People With Money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.