Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I just hope we don't end up disappointed. Again. :(

This whole storyline coming up has tons of potential. There's so much room here for the entire E/C bond to be expanded on. We know Adam and Emily won't disappoint in their scenes, but I'd hate to see the writers not give them anything, like they've done in the past.

Whatever. Enough pessimism; I'm still excited. :lol:

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I agree, I'm going to try and stay positive for the rest of the season, even though watching episodes like 'Darkroom', which I just watched, suck the life out of me. It's actually sad how excited I am. I was giddy when I read the spoilers. Thanks for all the info 1CSIMFan and delkolover!

I've been saying to people ever since the disaster of Season 4 that Season 5 would have a big E/C devolpment, and I hate being wrong :lol:. This storyline has the most potential of anything between them for ages. Adam and Emily never disappoint in their scenes, if only somebody gives them something a bit longer, something of a bit more substance and I'm sure they'll convert all the writers into raging little Hip Huggers :D.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The disaster that was season 4 has been cleaned up and by that I mean Eric and another person I will not name broke up. Which in my opinion always leaves the door open for E/C. But if you are speaking about the entire season 4 then you are right...it was pretty disasterous at times

As far as season 5 is concerned I am still hopeful for E/C even if we don't get the fireworks we are all clammering for, I think we will get something substantial. I am trying to be an optimist but it is hard to do when you read the spoilers and get hopes about what will happen only to have those hopes dashed by something as empty as a two line hello or forensic explanation.

So my new year's resolution is to be more optimistic about what the writers have in mind for these two. I know I'm asking for a lot. :) (sometimes I wish I had a little remote that controlled their E/C thoughts and they would have to do whatever I wanted!!) :lol:

4. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Season wha? Are we supposed to be jazz'd about the spoilers? Cos I'm not really current w/CSI anymore. *sads* Why must TPTB kill my love? Why oh why Fry? You go w/that optimism delkolover.

S1 & 2 are love.

Another Zero 7 song: Distractions
    ...and Sultan Khan: Tarana (Thievery Corp Dub Version)

Also the Ryan Adams version of Wonderwall is cool too. So emo-y.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I really don't have much to say...

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, so many new posts. And to think, this ship nearly died a couple of months ago.

Sunny, I LOVE Distractions! But it's not very optimistic. However, this part:

I love you
    I love you
    I love you, I do
    I only make jokes to distract myself from the truth

Is very E/C. They really don't want to admit how they feel about each other.

You know what this all means, right? We have to keep e-mailing Corey Miller. Who hasn't done that? Report to my office immediately!

7. delkolover

my next email to Corey Miller may look something like this

Hey Corey,

E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C E/C
    and in case you're wondering what means....IT MEANS WE WANT ERIC AND CALLEIGH TOGETHER!!

Thanks,

Ya know what I think I might just do that :lol: Either that type of email or I may just direct him to look at the forum and see how much the fans really do want these two together.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Both, both!!! Do Both!!! Wow, all I can say is that I hope I we can get some E/C action.

9. midnight_tiptoes

OH my God :lol:. I'm a little bit drunkl. Just a little bit though.

My cousin's boyfriend looks like Eric. But like an ugly version, though. Not that ugly, though.

Guys, who else is working on the challenge? I wanna finish it tomorrow. I wanted to finish it tonight, but my friends wanted to get drunk. Dammit. Now I'm too drunk to write anything. Seriously, by the time I finish this fic it's gonna be Valentine's day.

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Dude, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to email Miller in an older thread. If I had the time/could remember, I'd email him every week under a different alias. I might just do it anyway, I'm sure he gets a lot of mail, he won't remember one email addy, right? We should keep doing it though. Problem is that other ships tend to make more noise than we do, even though we seem to be one of the biggest. I'll say it again, we need to represent, yo! It's great that there's so many people in the thread/writing fics etc at the moment, it replenishes the soul that the show sucks out of me :D.

I watched Spring Break late last night; how cute are the scenes where Eric dives into the pool and Calleigh talks to the girls that think he's hot! You now she just didn't just didn't want to be called 'Ma'am' because it make her feel old against the teeny boppers that were hitting on him. She really has nothing to worry about, because if Eric was so interested in those girls, he would have just approached them, instead of talking to Calleigh about them. Trying to make her jealous much? Nice E/C episode. It got a little less happy when I realised it was a Maeda episode, but since we are now running on optimism in this thread, jusr remember that Corey Miller seems to be a bit of a Hip Hugger. Time to reinforce this people. This is CSI, show him how much evidence we have that proves this pairing should be together, and really, we have HUGE amounts.

I watched a clip from The Best Defence, and yeah, Calleigh's dad called Eric 'young man'. Twice :). Even Duke Duquesne, in his permanent druken stupor/hangover can see that Eric and his little Lambchop are meant to be together. Sometimes I can't believe how blind they are. It's gotten to the point now whenever I see them together (after I get over the shock that they're actually in the same room together), I can stop yelling 'Oh, for heaven's sake just kiss you morons!' No wonder my family hates watching Miami with me :lol:.

11. midnight_tiptoes

I loved in The Best Defense when Calleigh tells his dad that Eric is a great CSI. And she says "his name is Eric" not "his name is Delko" which is weird, because Calleigh usually calls him Delko when she's talking to other CSIs. But she made it personal with her dad. It's like, "his name is Eric... you'll probably see him around a lot if you stay in my life."

It was also hilarious when Eric went "just doing my job, sir." Could he BE a bigger kiss ass? Making nice with the in-laws, Eric? I wish Duke would come back, and I wish we could get more scenes with him and Eric. Eric seems to be the only one who respects him a lot, and hasn't called him a drunk.

Spring Break was great. Methinks Calleigh was jealous, if only just a little bit.

12. delkolover

Ok guys I went and did it!!! I emailed Corey Miller like I said I was going to!!!

Here is what me email said:

Have I gone crazy??? :lol:

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Yes, but I like it :lol:.

My Season 2 DVDs arrived! Dude, I don't think I've ever been happier, how sad is that? I hadn't seen it in so long, I forgot how wonderous Death Grip is. The 'Easy' and the scene where Eric was pissed, and the touching, and they played Gabriel, it was all so perfect! Seriously, I actually squealed with joy, and I never squeal. Watching it actually gave me a flashback on the first time I saw it; it was one of the first episodes I ever saw. I remember immediately being drawn to the pairing, so much so that I sitting there thinking 'I really hope that girl shows up' when watching the memorial scene. And she did :). You know what the best part is, Calleigh totally wasn't there for the girl. I'm not saying she didn't care or want to pay her respects to the dead girl, because I'm sure she did, but she hadn't gotten emotionally involved like Eric or Horatio, and they were the only others who went. No, she was totally there just for Eric, you could tell in the way they looked at each other, and that is so freaking cool. The Best Defence is on next. :D *laughs like an overly happy dork*

14. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Oh believe me, it's not just you! :lol:
    That would be hot. They could fight, rip eachother's shirts off, and then, after Eric kicks Jakes ass (sorry Jake), Calleigh will be all mad at him, yet turned on, and they can have angry sex, which is the hottest sex of all! *passes out*
    Is that too much to wish for?

15. CSI_Duquesne01

Ali, where'd you get the DVD? and I'm sure daddy said,"boy" several times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.