Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by szmandatogoholic, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooked_brains

cooked_brains Dead on Arrival

Dude! I just doodled a little Wolfe in my Science notebook today sayin' that! Aww that part was so cute. :D

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Okay, so I was scanning through the picture gallery on JTO's website after Googling it because the site is under construction but if you go to the right spot on Google, you can find the Gallery's link.

Anyways, I found this pic under "Public Appearances" in 2003. It's good quality and very large *TWIZ DON'T CLICK!*:

:D

It was a Charity Hockey event back in 2003 and this was the only pic. Jon's second from the left. He looks very happy, don't y'all think?

And something I forgot to do earlier: Welcome RaCk2ThOuSaNd6! Hey, I got it right!! And I didn't even look up until I finished typing. :lol: That makes me very happy. (Maybe I can put up with keyboarding....) *yells at her fingers* They're numb! And I swear they have a mind of their own....

3. muhhin

muhhin Victim

My family doesn't mix anyone up because they started watching CSI and CSI:Miami before me, which really is ashame!

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^^ Thanks for the link.
    and Thanks for the pics and links also to athlov (who always finds cute, funny and new pics). :)

about Speed Kills: The scene in the morgue was so cute. I felt with him, because it was so disgusting.
    and also the look he gave Eric after Eric says to him 'good work'.

short hair/long hair: the long hair was ok, I didn't like it in the last few episodes of Season 3. It was too long.
    Now, I like the short hair better. :D
    He looks more grown up.

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Jonny!boy with long hair reminds me of skater boys. I like skater boys. *drool*

But Jon with long hair reminds me of emo boys. Emo boys are sometimes hot, but are also sometimes really, really bad. I have boy friends who are emo. *shudders at the thought of emo!Jon*

Teehee, Jonny!boy. We need to call him that.

6. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

inge, you mean this look:
    Wide-Eyed

;) Love that look! :D

I like that pic of Jon from 2003, he looks very happy. Oh, and any picture with Jon wearing sunglasses is hot, lol.

7. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Woah :eek: Im not on here for like half a day and there is suddenly a whole page of posts :lol:

well Im too tired to read them all at the moment and its 23:09pm so I will get kicked off the computer soon.

anywho I had a ToGO experience to day: I was in sainsburys with my mum this morning and at the ready cooked chicken section each tray had a sign saying: Hot Food ToGo.

anywho I will reply propa tommora once I have read all the posts I haven't looked at. :D

*yawn :eek:* is sooo sleepy. Good night y'all :p

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG Neelie you kill me...actually you telling me not to click made me have to so I did and it actually opened for me quickly and I have to say OMG...he actually had a zit in that pic LOL..and the hair oooooo. But he's still adorable in it. I think that was taking during SU2 since he's with Micheal Landes, but I do know they are still friends.

ebonymist I love that wide eye pic of him, so innocent looking and sweet.

You know who else Jon resembles a little to me, more then Eric S to me..a young Dustin Hofmann...

9. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

OMG!!!!LOVE his wide,cute,frightened eyes. :D
    His facial expression is priceless in "Speed Kill"
    No wonder Calleigh and Eric like to make fun of him. :devil:
    I like his long or short hair.Long hair makes like an adorable college boy ;),and short hair makes him hot!!
    BUT.....I like his body skinner..... :rolleyes:

I watched CSI first,and then CSI MI.Sometimes I get confused telling Greg and Ryan apart.Now I don't have any problem at all. :)

10. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

Hey guys!!!

just checking to see how everyone is doing....

hope you all are doing well!!! ;) :)

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

In that 2003 hockey charity pic - is that his girlfriend with the red hair? She looks positively AWFUL.

Now let me tell ya I will be the first one to say when a woman is pretty/beautiful, but to be honest I think his girlfriend isn't attractive at all! Model or not EW. And I am not saying that out of jealousy - just pure observation on MY part - but I am not the one that has to wake up to that every morning! LOL

12. athlov

athlov Guest

^^I've seen other pictures of her. That's just not a good one; she looks really tired. Everyone has bad days. :)

13. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I have seen MANY other pictures of her too. I am definitely not judging her on that pic alone. Sorry but my comment stays the same!

If he was dating someone like Emily Proctor I would say "Hell Ya!" because she is a good lookin chic.

Again I don't have to date her so who cares what I think right? LOL

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I'm with Athlov here, maybe it was late, she was tired, because when I look at other pics like this: Diana Gettinger I think she's a pretty woman. On the other hand, what does is matter, it's the inside that counts the heaviest, right? And if they're happy with each other then who are we to judge?

:lol: Looks like my comment on 'Speed Kills' racked up a whole discussion. And the long hair/short hair thing again. You know, I like both. It doesn't matter to me, he looks great anyway.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

See! Nikki I told ya it was her. :p But I agree. Even though I'm kind of jealous ;) If they're happy it doesn't matter what she looks like. I'm happy for Togo. :)

I'm a long hair lover. He just looked so adorable yet hot at the same time. But then with the short hair you can see his eyes better. But I love long hair. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.