The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I went watchin Night At The Museum on the 27th......t'was alright lol

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Batman Begins. It was a bit different to how I expected it to be, but I really enjoyed it a lot more than the previous Batman movies. It had a pretty impressive cast, but Michael Caine was my favourite performance in the film. :) Also, Cillian Murphy, how gorgeous was he in the film? :eek:

3. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

I saw Children of Men last night. Wow. Just beautiful cinematography - in a horrific kind of way. Has anyone else seen it yet?

4. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

King Arthur

Though it's not really based on the historical facts I love this movie so much. Great actors/knights, good fights and an awesome and beautiful soundtrack! :)

5. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

I watched The Sentinal last night at work, and I honestly couldn't take the movie seriously 'cause they cast "Sledge Hammer" as the President!!!

I'm watchin' World Trade Center now, and it's makin' me feel kinda ill...don't know if I'll keep it on or not.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

od0_ital, WTC made me ill too, but you should watch the whole movie. At least that's what I suggest you do. It's a beautiful movie.

7. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

I watched Jigureul jikyeora! last night, what a bloody awesome film! It is filmed in South Korea but after seeing this film and other 5 films from south Korea, Ive definately become a huge fan of South Korean films, they're so original and a nice fresh plots. So anyway,
    Jigureul jikyeora! or also known as Save the Green planet, it is about a man who has had a hard terrible life who becomes crazy, becomes so convinced that aliens exist and they're going to take over the world. To do this, he kidnaps a business man, a chemical company boss, and he tortures the man..etc. The film revolves around him and his girlfriend who is also crazy as well, brushing her barbie dolls all day along while torturing. :lol: I so recommend this film if you can get it! :D

Salinui chueok- Also another South Korean film 'Mermories of Murder' fantastic film! It's a film based on a true story, about a serial killer killing women who wear red clothes, on a rainy night in a rural village. It shows the process of the policemen going through to get suspects through unethical ways, stitching up a local retarded guy..etc. This film is quite sad in a way at the ending. I also recommend this film too if you can get it. :p

8. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Eragon, and I like it. Never read the book, so there was more excitement, but it was too short (only 1 hour and 45 minutes).
    Love the dragon, she was so lovely!!! :) and Eragon, of course, was sooooooo cute :lol:
    The worse part of the movie was the amount of kids all around my place, chatting about what was right and what was wrong in this movie. I screamed an evil "silence!!!" and no whispers till the end :devil:

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Eragon too.
    It was amusing but very predictable too.
    The dragon was very cute,so was the kid and it's always good to see Jeremy Irons,John Malkovich and Robert Carlyle.
    I haven't read the book but I guess it'll please the fans of the genious kid writer Paolini.

Btw Buon Compleanno Nim !!! :)

10. 915

915 CSI Level One

I saw We Are Marshal the other day and I actually had tears rolling down my face at one point. I never cry during movies so that was a bit of a suprise to me that I cryed.

11. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I went ahead and finished it. I returned it to my shift supervisor last night, and told him it was a great movie, but I'll never watch it again.

I went out yesterday mornin', and bought Snakes on a Plane on DVD. Watched it last night at work, and have it playin' again now, with the commentary track.

This is the perfect movie to cleanse the DVD pallette, ya know?

:lol:

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Went on a movie craze this weekend with The Poseidon Adventure, A Scanner Darkly, Miami Vice, Night Watch, The Black Dahila and MI:3. I really liked Night Watch the whole good vs. evil (light & dark) but you have to pay attention. A Scanner Darkly was weird but cool. (also pay attention). The Black Dahila was just a interesting story. The others I could take them or leave them. Glad I got them all for free. ;)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I watched Happy Feet :p The movie was a bit childish sometimes, but it was cute. I loved the music used in the movie, reminded me of the 70's. Well, not that I was alive in the seventies, but well.. it's about the idea.

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

I saw The Omen (2006 version) this afternoon. It was a pretty cool movie. Liev Schreiber (soon Keppler in CSI) was in it. Didn't know that until I saw the opening credits. :)

15. kristy87

kristy87 Witness

last movie I saw was "the devil wears prada" and it ROCKED *lol* Usually I don't like these movies but that one was really good :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.