Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I thought Catherine didn't trust keppler. I'm hoping she makes the little lie to see what Keppler is up to.

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Thank you eszmanda_luver!! I was trying to post and do some work at the same time, so it may be a little jumbled, I'm glad I did get the point across.

3. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I don't know how it's going to play out in the episode, but I really hope it doesn't end up with Catherine being portrayed as she was in season 5. I used to LOVE her character, but in that season, especially, she was just an awful person. It didn't seem true to the Cath I knew and loved from the earlier seasons. She was more back to normal last season. I hope it stays that way. I don't want to dislike any of the CSIs.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I found out some more details to Catherine's deception on BTA.

"Catherine must deceive her teammates when she agrees to Keppler's covert and controversial plan to catch the killer of a popular politician"

It is referring to the scene where Catherine, Keppler and an undercover cop would "stage" a crime scene in order to catch the culprit but the other CSIs (Warrick, Nick, Sara, Greg, etc.) are not privy to it. The undercover cop will play as the victim while Cath and Mike will prepare and process the "crime scene". Then later in the ep there'll be a scene where Nick and Warrick would supposedly discover that the crime scene was staged and they would suspect Keppler of being a member of the I.A. ..but they wouldn't suspect Cath of anything.

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, if all that is true, then I am angry. First of all, putting things out there like that for a politician isn't worth it in my opinion. Most politicians are scum bags, even though all people deserve justice.. still. And I don't think that being leader of the team gives you the right to override everyones opinion, especially when its something as questionable as that. As staging a false crime, I mean, doesn't that seem like it would be illegal? Ugh, I just don't know and I know I'm getting way too worked up over spoilers and I KNOW that none of them are set in stone or anything, but still. Based on them, this is how I would/will feel if they are true.

Anyways.. it would be Nick and Warrick to discover it. Poor Sara and Greg... the oblivious ones. Haha jk, but still. I just don't know. Untill I see spoilers that involve more Greg stuff, I'm may be a bit bitter, but I'll behave.

Thanks for the spoilers! :)

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I still don't like this story, but it will make for an interesting episode even if there is more 'Catherine Drama' aboard.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sometimes in the police-world it is nessessary to go under cover to catch a criminal, I know that is not the CSI's job but maybe Keppler has some political/police influence.(if that makes sense) I will reserve judement until I see the episode.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

LIEV SCHREIBER JOINS CSI, JAN. 18 IN "SWEET JANE"

and according to this article WP will only be gone for two episodes ;)

ARTICLE

Courtesy..Elyses web-site ;)

9. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Just curious, is there any word on the street about Greg's civil suit and whether that will play out in any future episodes?

10. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I wonder if Cath and Michael will have any chemistry. They look cute together. Liev usually plays shady characters, though, and it doesn't seem like this is going to be a variation in that pattern.

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner that Keppler leaves, the faster Grissom will return. I miss him already. I have nothing against Liev Schreiber, but Grissom is the rock that holds the team together. He makes me angry sometimes, but I love both the character and the actor who plays him.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well Grissom is gone for four episodes. We have to accept that. I think Grissom did need this break. He was not acting like himself and I think taking a break will bring himself to terms.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nothing that I've read so far.

14. collysweets

collysweets Victim

do you think that Grissom and Sara ever come out and let everyone know about them?

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

honestly, i kind of wish they would. but i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that. i bet theres a fratinizing [spelling?] policy. and ecklie would get all up in there business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.