Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

HAPPY BIRTDAY NIM :)

Looks like he has celebrated a bit too much, doesn't it?

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday, Nim! Ride that stallion hard. :devil:

3. sassamarie

sassamarie Victim

the t-shirt is a PEACHES tour t-shirt. her song was used at the end of the episode w/ the suicide girls. glad to see he has some musical taste. she rocks. :D

4. brendanakai

brendanakai Victim

Wow,sorry for being late. Happy Birthday NIM ^0^

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^^ Normally I'm not a fan of the electronic stuff, but anyone who writes a song called "F**k the Pain Away" has my attention. Peaches' lyrics are ballsy and I always like that in a woman.

I don't think we've "met" before, sassmarie. Welcome to the board. :D Gotta love a girl with useful info. No one knew what the hell was on his t-shirt. So, thanks.

EDIT: PrettyEyes knew. I stand corrected.

6. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

:lol: They're ballsy alright. Actually some of her lyrics are a very clever play on words. I was right into the underground club scene in my 20's, so I'm not adverse to a bit of electronic/dance music (although these days I usually go a little more down-tempo/lo-fi with it LOL). She's an interesting one. She also does a bit of punk, with yelling to rival Karen O and PJ Harvey. And some of her music is, mmm, good f**k music (I need a halo smilie!). I prefer her earlier work.

Um, so did I. Sorry :lol: I presumed everyone did. I mean, it's written right there on his t-shirt, in bright pink. :rolleyes: How could anyone miss it? :lol:

And welcome Sassmarie!

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Electronic / Dance music? Oh boy, I'm definitely checking out this Peaches' songs. What a coincidence she happens to have my nickname as her, uh, nickname. :lol: (Hey, I like eating peaches, okay? They're delish.)

And going back on topic ... who doesn't love a man who dares to wear pink? ;) I'll be blinking like a madwoman should he start wearing totally pink suits like Flack though. :p

8. sassamarie

sassamarie Victim

thanx for the welcome! i've been lurking for a while. so I'll introduce myself. jess, 34, dental hygienist/forenesic odontologist assistant w/ a love for italian. :D

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome sassamarie! :D I love it when people post saying they've lurked for a while--it's nice to hear folks check out the site and want to participate. :cool:

I think I may have heard some of Peaches' music, but I could be wrong. I may be getting her mixed up with someone else.

10. Nim

Nim Pathologist

And I wanna thank you, because that song was on my mind for a looooong time, and I didn't know who was the singer!!!

Awww, now I wanna re-watch the episode :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

^^That moment in CSI:NY history is second only to when that mother slapped him across the face. He just deals with the unexpected so well sometimes. :lol:

12. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Äh, Ähem - I didn't really read what was on his t-shirt. Just also noticed the woman stabbing? the other person. And even if I read "Peaches" I think I've never heard of her before. But now I know a bit of her songs - had to check them out (if you can call it so when you can just listen to the songs for 30 seconds).

I am also late, but: A Happy new year to all of you and - a belated Happy Birthday Nim

13. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Grrr.....I can't find the 'Carmine-in-a-frock' pic and I want to show it to someone. Can anyone help me?

14. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Hellooooo. PrettyEyes knew by reading his shirt. PrettyEyes is an angel and doesn't utilize naughty words in her vocabulary. :lol: As I unfortunately revealed on another board, and I might as well reveal here in the LR, that man could talk dirty to me. I just wouldn't know what he was saying. :rolleyes: :)

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Carmine in a frock, Twinkletoes? :confused: Which picture are you talking about?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.