Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh apologized to the man and sat down.

"She better say yes or I didn't see." she muttered.

She clenched Horatio's hand

2. Joe

Joe Witness

Ms. Kobeski answered the question with " Actually no. I saw him go outside like I said where I could see him, then come back in and talk to me also like I said, and then head right back into the Conference room where the convention was being held." That was the last I saw of Mr. Delektorsky."

Delko grinned when he heard Ms. Kobeski's testimony. He knew that he would walk out of this a free man. Especially when the other hotel employees testify. This is open and shut.

Alyssa then grinned back at him with her beautiful smile and he smiled back. He knew he felt something for his DA.

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Alyssa smiled back at Delko and then looked up at the judge. "I have no further questions for this witness," she said as she went back to her seat. Now all she had to do was watch the Prosecutor try to pry something out of this woman, which she knew he couldn't do. This witness was livid in her answers.

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Mike stood up and looked at the papers before him before he moved over towards the witness stand. "Ms. Kobeski,You know that under the oath and in a court of law, lying is concidered a misdemeanor and you can be fined or imprisoned, do you not?" he questioned. "Is there anything you'd like to change in relation to your answers to the counsel before I continue?"

5. Joe

Joe Witness

When his DA sat down Delko whispered in her ear "You did absolutly amazing up there Alyssa. We have this in the bag. I owe you. Maybe if this works out like we plan it to work out then I can pay you back." He then smiled at his DA. He knew he really likes Alyssa. He could also tell that she liked him. "Finally Haratio will lose" Delko thought to himself.

Ms. Kobeski said without a second thought "Not at all. I am not the only one to see this man. There is always more than one worker on at a time. All of us saw him clear as day."

( I talked to Alyssa and to avoid any more controversy, Wyoming is going to take control of the witnesses and Delko if something happens and I'm not on.)

6. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

((Ahh!! I agree with ShuriyuCSI about everything! Today was a crazy day! But, it's all good.))

ShuriyuCSI, pm me, if someone hasn't gotten to you yet. I'll update you. :)

Sorry I'm so late in posting.. :( ))

Delko's words cut Horatio deep. He already knew that it was his fault for the deaths of the people around him. Horatio went through hell everyday to try to forgive himself, but he could never get around to it. He felt that he had, in a way, murdered them himself, even though in the back of his head, he knew it wasn't his fault. He hugged Calleigh tightly, letting her protect him from the psychological wounds Eric had caused.

The two walked into the courtroom together. Horatio knew Calleigh was anxious about the trial. When he felt her squeeze his hand, he brought it up to his face, and kissed the back of it gently. He smiled warmly at her, trying to calm her nerves. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Cal, calm down, sweetheart. He's not going to get out of this. Eric is going to be put away for a long time. The hotel workers are hardly credible sources. Wait until the prosecutors get to the CSIs..." he lightly kissed her ear, then sat back up to listen to the trial.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"As I've been told by the defense, those others to have seen him were the door man, correct?" Mike questioned further. He was really itching to call up one of his witnesses and bring in the evidence he had, but that would have to wait. "Can you account for what time that was?"

8. Joe

Joe Witness

Ms. Kobeski stated "Yes the doorman did see him as well. Along with various other hotel employees that were working that day. Like I said sir it was alittle bit after the Convention started."

Delko started to get a bit nervous. He looked over at Alyssa " Babe I wanna get out of here so I can spend time with you. This is starting worry me. Are you still as confident? You better have something up your sleeve."
    Delko knew at this point that he may have to go to Plan B.

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Mike nodded at Miss Kobeski's answer, looking up to the judge. "No further questions, your honour," he said, returning to his seat. He'd taken a glance at the opposing counsel and Eric, noting that he was beginning to be uneased. Surely that didn't make him nervous.. did it? he wondered silently to himself.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(I'd temp Stella momentarily but without Lynn's OK, I don't want to. Which leaves me wondering what we'll do with Stella...)

11. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Alyssa nodded at Eric. "Your honor may I request a postponement, my client is feeling sick," she said lightly. She looked down at Eric, who did indeed look pale. She raised her eyebrow at him, and he fake gagged. She picked him up and took him out of court, making sure that he was bent over and looked ill. The judge declared a 24 hour break period on account of Eric feeling sick, and said that they would resume at the same hour tomorrow.

Alyssa took Eric out to her car, and took him back to her house. "You feeling alright about this?" she asked him, her flirtatious charm coming back to her now that she was out of the courtroom.

(If this isn't okay, just tell me, I'll edit.)

12. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

((Ooo.. this is about to get interesting... I can't wait! hehehe))

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Mike sighed, gathering up the papers he had spread across the desk in front of him and storing them back in their proper binder, extremely organized. He turned to look at his 'clients' behind him and asked for their attention for a moment. "If it's at all possible, I'd like to restrict contact between all of you and Eric Delko, anything that is to be said should come to me first, alright? I'm advising you all as your attourney," he said confidently.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay Monroe (or messer, It's not technically messer unitl D/L get married) tiredly nods her head and yawns widely. She was nodding off all day, only to have been awoken by the various outbursts from the other CSI:'s and the man who comitted the crimes himself. She's clinging onto Danny as tight as she can, he feels just right, kind of like a pillow with a six pack. She leans up and kisses his cheek lightly before asking Danny, "Shouldn't we be going?"

15. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia listened to what mis kobeski had to say. 'okay, this is going wrong..', she whispered to flack. later, when alyssa asked for a postponement, she said to him: 'yeah right, feeling sick, they just need to talk about their tactics, cause they suck'. 'flack, we can't possibly lose, can we? i mean, look at lindsey, and calleigh, and horatio. they are all wounded, or have been. that's a proof delko did this, right? so.. how can we lose? it's obvious that that miss kobeski made some kind of deal with alyssa, maybe for money..', she explains to flack, stil whispering.