Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Catherine looked around, trying to understand why it was taking so long, for the attorney, to call the first witnesses.

Judge Sorenson impatiently rolled his eyes. He knew Alyssa Curmir, and he was used to her attitude of Queen of the court. He just couldn't stand it.

"Miss Curmir, We don't have all day. I hope you have your witnesses ready".

((I know legal procedure is a lot difference. There are all those beginning speeches...But we don't have to follow that on the letter, do we? :D ))

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac listened to Flack explain who the defense atttourney was, and though he hadn't met her before, he didn't like the sound of it anyway. As for Stella, she wasn't going to help things coming in late, but if she couldn't help it, it wasn't her fault.

Nick was also having thoughts of "come on, get on with it" as he listened to what Flack said and then to the judge urge the defense to get started with the witnesses.

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Alyssa nodded. "My apologies your honor," she said softly before looking to the crowd before her. "I call Ms. Kobeski to the stand, the secratary at the desk of the hotel." She knew that this woman had an alibi to supply, which is why she called her first. She'd supposedly told Eric that she hadn't seen Calleigh when she was feeling sick, so he couldn't have been the one to take her, if he was asking about her at the time of the kidnapping.

4. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

((We need a Ms Kobeski, I suppose o_O ))

5. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Ms. Kobeski walked up to the stand and looked at the bailff who was swairing her in. She stood 5'2" with light brown hair. She was wearing a blue jacket over a plain white shirt and a black skirt. She looked at Eric and nodded her head and smiled.

6. Wyoming

Alyssa walked to the witness stand. "Ms. Kobeski, is it true that you were working the day of the kidnapping?" she questioned first. This was going to be a piece of cake, Eric had rock solid alibi's, and no one could know that Eric paid them to say this. And even if Alyssa wanted to tell the jury that he paid them off, she couldn't. Everything Eric told her was in confidence, it was in the laws of being a lawyer.

7. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh sat back, knowing that Ms. Kobeski couldn't have seen Delko as he was kidnapping her. She remembered passing her on her way to the bathroom and giving her a slight smile.

"I wonder why they did that. I remember her."

8. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Ms. Kobeski looked at Alyssa and said, "Yes I was. I was working a double." She said as she kept looking at Eric. She knew what he did and she was going to make sure that she exposed him for it.

(Next time we have a witness, we need to sware them in.)

9. Joe

Joe Witness

((Can I please play Ms. Kobeski since I created the character? I worte up dialouge but you sent first.))

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

(I'm totally lost lnow lol see what I miss in a few hours? :lol:)

Lindsay was quite fascinated by the proceedings, she smiles inwardly at all those times she watched court TV with the lawyers going at eachothers throats like a pack or rabid dogs. It was like that, exactly, but it was pretty close.

11. Wyoming

(I'm sorry, I thought it was implied that she swore in. And I'll let you guys settle who has the character before anything else gets posted. And guys, remember the five minute rule, sissi is gonna come in here and bite off our heads if we don't lol :lol:)

12. Joe

Joe Witness

(Know what. I am taking Ms. Kobeski. I created the character and I'm taking it. I know the direction of this so know what. It's my character. I'll PM DC.)

(( I'll play it, since I thought up the character.))

Ms. Kobeski approached the stand. She swore under oath and then sat in the leather chair on the stand. She was asked if she saw Eric Delko on the day of the kidnapping.
    Ms. Kobeski replied with "Yes I did see Mr. Delko the day of the kidnapping. It was not too long after the convention began that Mr. Delko came out and went outside to use his cellphone. The door he was at was within eyesight of the desk I was at. He then came inside and asked if I had see the woman come through the lobby looking sick. I asked for a description and he provided me with the description."
    Ms. Curmir then asked if she noticed anyone today that fit the description that Mr. Delko had given her.
    Ms. Kobeski told her "Why yes actually. The description fits that woman right there accuratly." She then pointed to Calleigh.
    Ms. Curmir then asked, what Mr. Delko did after asking you this. Ms. Kobeski told her " He went back to the convention.

13. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh stood up in a rush.

"WHAT! You have got to be kidding me. He followed me and he kidnapped me."

She was furious. She refused to let this liar be Delko's free ride out.

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

(Gah~ >.O Why'd the trial have to start in the MORNING of New Years? I only woke up an hour and a half ago.. And it would help if SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE PREVIOUS RP!! x___X)

The District Attourney, Michael Warsh, looked back at Calleigh, making a motion for her to sit back down. It was a fair question and answer. He turned to speak a little with Calleigh, looking calm. "He could have gone back into the conference and found you only to follow you from there, calm down, Miss Duquesne.." he said quietly.

15. Wyoming

Alyssa heard what the DA said to Calleigh, and then she turned back to the witness. "Did you ever see Mr. Delektorsky go back down the hall that Calleigh went through? Did he seem to follow her?" she asked, knowing that the woman would say no. Alyssa set herself up for an airtight alibi. She was extremely optimistic in this case, and she hoped to walk out of here with Delko in tow.