"Leaving Las Vegas" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Dec 29, 2006.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

im seriously going to cry.
    oh man.. this will be worse than when i cried during grave danger :(
    ahhhh. i cannot wait :)

2. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

I know that I'm going to probably lose it when I see Nicky hug Grissom...something about that intimate gesture just gets me each time I see the previews....which is about 200 times a day right now... I hope to God they can get everyone to sign for a few more years.....it's probably the only show on tv that I actually make time to watch!11

3. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Why are these Leaving?

4. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Also, Where can i get a preview of this?

5. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

When i first heard this, I didnt believe it, I mean, They act for a Very Popular TV Series, What more could you ask for? Its like.. World Wide popularity! ^_^

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Nobody is definitely leaving at this time. If you read the earlier posts in this thread, you will notice that William Petersen is taking a few weeks off to do a stage play. His contract, and some of the others, are up at the end of this season. Some might want to stay and some might leave to do other work, like movies, plays, or other series. I am sure that if they want to stay, the producers will gladly renew their contracts (depending upon how much money they ask for.)

CSI_Wearden, it is not necessary to make two, three, or more posts in a row. That is called spamming, and the moderators frown upon it because it is against the board rules. But since you are new to the board, it is not a major deal. But in the future, you can hit the "Edit" button to add or correct your posts up to 24 hours from the time it first went up.

7. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

All I can say is I can't wait for this episode to air, I've missed it during the hiatus and this epi is going to be fantastic, while it's hard to see Grissom go, it's still a comfort that he'll be back, plus it's going to be very interesting seeing how the rest of the team not only takes his departure but his return as well.

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

All I know is that Cath and Nick are going out of town to solve a case; Marg's hubby is acting again; Grissom is leaving on his sabbatical..across the country. This Keppler guy.....seems...very......interesting, Yeah. That's the only adjective I could think of. If you go to cbs.com, click on CSI (duh) and there will be this thing called "Who is Keppler?" Where did they get Keppler?

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

so, who thinks [hopes!] there's going to be a nice goodbye between grissom and sara?
    if there is, i'm indefinatly going to lose it.

10. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

As long as there's no liplock I think I'll make it through the episode.

I don't know about Keppy. Usually I'm not a fan of new characters in TV shows and this guy seems a bit weird. I've heard somewhere (YTDAW?) that we're going to learn loads of shocking things about his past.

11. beccablue

beccablue Hit and Run

when i first saw the promo for the episode i thought grissom was leaving the show for good!!! I'm so glad he's not. i wonder how everyones going to get along with Keppler...

12. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

Okay Who is Keppler?
    Was he like in any differnt episode?
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:cool:

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i can't wait to see a new epi, and i'll be sad grissom is leaving.

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

keppler is the new guy brought in to cover for grissom

15. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Oh my gosh.. it's going to be sooo sad. It's good that he's coming back though. I was really worried for a while there.

On another note.. is this the episode where he and Sara kiss?