Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Hey, Hey. Your welcome, but it's no big deal. :) Glad I could help! :D

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

No, for real you saved my sanity. :rolleyes: for real.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

hehehe....i just got the 'Stabbing Pain' jigsaw puzzle today. I am so looking forward to figuring it out! Its my summer to do plan. i will finish this puzzle!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, does anyone have issues reading the solution. My UV light is working and everything, but I have a REALLY hard time making out the words. I really can't read the solution. Can anyone possibly type out the solution and send it to me via e-mail? (musicman16@charter.net) It would be greatly appreciated, and easier on my eyes!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I need a picture of stabbing pain!!!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have the finished pictures of Double Down and everybody loathes somebody sometimes.. We are running out of room to put grouped pieces together and just want to know general areas of what goes where so we can put them together.

thanks

8. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

I worked on Unbalanced Death and got it finished in one day. I was so excited to figure it out that I just couldn't stop. I didn't know there was another one though. I'll have to check it out.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

We just completed the 'everybody loathes somebody' jigsaw, took a week! (off and on)....so where the heck do you find the solutions for these things? how do you know if you're right?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone have the completed "everybody loathes somebody sometime" i can not figure it out ive been going at it for a week now

11. Guest

Guest Guest

yep, we've still got it assembled. what would you like to know? photos on left, body lower left, whole mess of candles are upper right. candlestick and box to the right of the body, piano in the middle.

the worst part is the candles, once you get those its just a matter of figureing out all the wood panelling and carpet.

then maybe you can tell us what the answer to the crime is?

12. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I have Drop Deadline, my friends and I put it together in two days at the cottage this summer. I want to get another one, it was so much fun.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have a picture of Double Down. We are so stuck - where do the pieces go??? Help please!!! :confused:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, we have completed Double Down. Do you still need the picture? We need the solution. Our story book does not show the solution even with the UV light. We have even tried looking at it in a dark room. HELP! Can anyone read the answer? It is driving us crazy. We have the puzzle complete and just want to confirm the answer.

15. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

I really want a CSI:LV Jigsaw Puzzle.