Alex/Vartann

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Leannethemouse, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLadyK

DragonLadyK Dead on Arrival

Re: Det Vartann

Akiaki, do you have a dial-up connection or DSL/broadband? Because Amazon.com Unbox has most of the CSI episodes available for download, and some movies, too. Downloads don't have Region problems like DVDS, and Amazon sells internationally (unlike the networks' downloads).

It may be worth looking into. ^^ Now, if only Netflix was international...

DragonLady

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*pops in* itunes also sells downloads. you need a US credit card though.
    ive been in a vartann mood lately hhunter you know why, so i popped in to show my support :p
    and dragonladyk you can edit a post up to 24 hours aftewr you post it. theres a button. the mods dont like double posting. just a heads up, no offense meant.
    also, i heard a rumor that you know where there are vartann fics. can you pm me or hhunter with links? only if you feel like it :D thanks :)

3. akiaki1109

akiaki1109 Prime Suspect

Hello,DragonLadyK :)
    It is ADSL/broadband.
    I'm sorry, I cannot translate well. :(
    I cannot speak English.I need your help in easy English. :(

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Like I said Alex Carter ( with one expection) needs to get off Lifetime ( oh I forgot [DragonLady you'll love this] he was in ANOTHER Lifetime MOVIE-- Her Despirate Choice)

and back on either CSI or Jericho!!!

I never saw Due South or Veritas

and I know why you are in a Vartann mood pabzi :lol:

and Amazon has downloads of previous CSI episodes huh?
    hhmmm worth looking into

5. DragonLadyK

DragonLadyK Dead on Arrival

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "double-posting" posting the same message twice? I posted two messages to two different people saying two different things -- or is it considered polite here to talk to everyone at once?

DragonLady

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

DragonladyK, double posting is when you post two or more times in a row, its actually called spamming. The edit function works up to 24 hrs if no one has posted after you.

All you do if no one has posted after you is, quote what you want to answer/whatever, and then copy it, go to the next one you want to answer/whatever, and paste the first one in, then copy the first and the second quote, ect. and when your done doing all that, then just answer them that way and click continue/submit and if afterward you see you missed on you can quote it, copy and go back to your post and "Edit" and then paste it in and answer it.

The only time its not spamming or double posting is when someone has posted after your post. For more info, I recommend seeing the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. It gives the whole run down. :)

7. akiaki1109

akiaki1109 Prime Suspect

A Happy New Year!
    May it be one pleasant year!!!!
    I am the fan of Vartann forever.

8. vartannswoman

vartannswoman Victim

Hi All, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
    Did you know that you can get "Mermaid Chair" off ITunes?!?!?!?!
    I was messing around with my new toy yesterday and wanted to "practice" downloading videos & movies. Guess what I found !!!! Totally worth the 3.99. Now I can carry Alex around with me and get a fix whenever I need one!!!

Also, here's a funny little story, a friend of mine came over yesterday to set up a wireless network for me and when we got around to adding ITunes to my laptop, he asked me what I wanted to name my IPOD. I told him "BEARDED Grissom". Later after he left and I was playing around with it on the laptop, I noticed that he actually typed in "BREADED Grissom" MY Grissom is breaded !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to describe all the naughty thoughts that went through my warped little brain!!

Take Care,
    Tracey

9. ladyhunter

OMG I'm SOOOO!! Downloading The Mermaid Chair
    after giving the book to my mother and sister for Christmas :D

and Tracy the Breaded Grissom.. he he he :lol:

and ***achem** back on topic... I wonder if anyone has seen the cartoon on ToonDisney that features the voice of Alex Carter?

10. Destiny

You forgot to add umm what was that again? *cough*legally*Cough* hmm I guess it will come to me later. ;)

11. ladyhunter

oh good point Destiny....I'm legally downloading it onto my iPod for $3.99 or whatever it is.... So I too can carry around Alex Carter as a 'tortured monk' where ever I go too :) :D

12. Destiny

Thank you, and yep that was what I was thinking, how did that slip my mind, oh well its good that you caught on. :)

13. ladyhunter

well since you posted again Destiny I don't have to edit my post because... I was just wondering if anyone knows of a Vartann community on LJ or something? (besides TALKCSI ;) )

and vartannswoman you should share that Grissom story on the Grissom thread

14. vartannswoman

vartannswoman Victim

I could share....but I tend to stick pretty much to this thread on this site.

As for legally downloading....when you go to ITunes, look for it under "TV shows". There is a whole section devoted to Lifetime movies.

PS...those IPods even carry pictures !!!!!
    I just loaded all the pics that I have of various hot men....CoughWilliam P & Alex CCough WHEEEEEE !!!!!!

15. akiaki1109

akiaki1109 Prime Suspect

You are very enviable ;)
    It is not downloadable in Japan :(
    In Japan, cannot buy it. :(
    I want to watch The Mermaid Chair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.