~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Finch, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Canadian Thread #4

Santa Claus is Finnish godamnit! And he doesn't live in North Pole! Now who would like to live in North Pole!? HE LIVES IN GODDAMN FINLAND!

*sobs*

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*raises hands in surrender*
    Okay... you can have him. *passes Ducky some beer*

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

*pause* What? Someone say Nanaimo bar? Where? :lol:

Hey, I may not be overly in tune with hockey, but I like it. *shrug* I actually prefer curling but that's.. just.. me.. What? Curling is interesting!

And since when was it Duck hunt season again? Thanks for visiting so much, Ducky! :D And I don't really know where Santa is from, but it's from one of those arctic countries, and that's fine enough for me.

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Y'know, I find you can't really appreciate a sport until you see it live. Like, I use to *hate* hockey with a passion but when I saw my Canucks take on the Flames this past Wednesday I started to enjoy it. The atmosphere, people, environment etc make such a big difference on how the game turns out. Football/soccer is still my number one sport though.

5. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

I know me too :( but to brighten our day, the junior boys are now undefeated since 2002 :) we beat the germans 3-1 :D

lol my friend never used to watch hockey at all...im slowly converting her into an oilers fan :) and whats better is im succeeding :lol:

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I went to the Leafs game on Tuesday with a first hockey watcher. She had me do commentary for her cause she didnt know who anyone was or why the refs were blowing whistles all the time :lol:

Watching a game live is so much more exhilerating, cause you're literally on the edge of your seat and you have to watch everything because they rarely replay things.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Oh, everything's Better Live, no doubt. I hated Football until I went to a live game. Best expierence ever. But I just can't find excitement about staring at Hockey players on my crap-screen.

Besides, Fan's get really rabidly annoying in the bars when a game's on and it just becomes a big headache. Probably why I like Football. It's outside. I can breathe fresh air instead of the nacho's from the guy beside me.

8. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol...see im a football fan (just CFL, not NFL) but i havent seen a live game (not counting highschool football) since i was in kindergarten...so about 16 years. ive been meaning to get to an eskimios game but can never find the time.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Gah, Eskimo games are wicked fun! The one I went to the Winnipeg Bluebombers were there and the stadium was split between half blue and half green. And we all yelled at each other and then this guy was taken out for being drunk and I sat there like "...=D." Because I didn't know what was going on. But it was fun XD

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I saw that and my response was: "Oh wow, Eskimos play games..? What do they do, hit each other with spears..?"

*headdesk*

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Iloveyou XDDD

I would have thought the same thing back.. Zwell, 2 minutes ago. :D

12. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ok i'll admit that this season wasn't great, but the esks did have a better record than the tigercats. lol. no offence to any ticats fans out there, jason maas is a good quarterback :p
    but the esks do play good football. and will hopefully return to their glory next fall.
    and may i just say that even though i am a huge oilers fan i am admitting defeat after tonight...the oilers handed the canucks the game. hopefully tomorrow night the oilers can redeem themselves against the flames :p

which reminds me, Happy New Year everyone! :D

13. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ok and at this point i say that the flames have sadly beat the oilers. lol. oh well theres always the next 3 battles of alberta ;)

happy new year! :D

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Happy new years fellow Kanucks for it is exactly 12:00 :D

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

;___; I suck. I missed New Years. I went to bed at 10:00.
    HA! [Really crying inside.]

So, for New Years, some guy driving gave us a present! He hit a deer and he left it on the road so my brother had to go and drag it off into the ditch. How nice, eh? I mean, what a way to end 2006. Dragging a dead animal into the ditch.
    Of course, I laughed @ my brother, but that's because I'm cruel. And he won't cough up the B-Day money. I mean, I'm gonna be technically an adult. And he won't cough up $20 our of his $3500 paycheck!?! WTF!

Rambling? What? Oh yeah. I was gonna say something.
    Um.
    Um.
    WHERE'S ZIGGY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.