The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Pretty much, yeah. Lying to others is one thing but lying to yourself is just bad. Accept and embrace your Danny-objectification. You're in good company.

Yes, the Y seems to have been doing it's job quite well.

No! Are you kidding? I bet the man has great hipbones!

2. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I concede. I am in good company, some of it great even.

You had to mention the hipbones while I was at work. Well, it is a good thing I keep a change of clothes.

Ali

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Mmmm...objectifying Danny. Would we do that around here? Oh, yes. :lol:

But I'm sure some of us still love him for his mind. After all, he's got a nice voice--it's good that he has something to prattle on about while we mentally undress him on screen. ;) :devil:

He does look like he's lost weight--something about the way his shirt falls over his stomach. I've never seen him looking anything close to porky, but it seems like he used to have a little more meat on his bones. I hope he's healthy and not caught up in that Hollywood how low can you go weight thing. I've heard the guys can feel pressure on that front too.

Those arms are divine, though, and considerable more toned than last season. ;) :cool:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The arms are good but I hope he hasn’t just concentrated on the top half because it’s not a good look to see a bloke with well defined muscles above the belt but who has chicken legs.

SPOILER for CSI NY book ‘Dead of Winter’
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    There are actually two mentions of Danny and showering. The first one is on page 3, “He would need to shave when he got up. He would do it in the shower.” The second is on page 66, “Stella knew that tearing up the carpet should take him no more than an hour if he was lucky. On a normal day, he would probably have time after that to go home and shower,”

5. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Yeah, I had a little chuckle while reading it. Thought of your girls, while reading about his need for a shower. Although I must say, my favorite line was:

(I don't really consider it a spoiler, but I will leave room just in case)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Stella: "Inspector Messer is very gentle."

I know I don't have to tell any of you where my mind went. :devil: Although he wouldn't have to be gentle all the time. :devil: :devil: :devil:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: I got the book--I'm going to have to read it soon! :D :devil:

Stella thinking about Danny in the shower--I always knew she had the hots for him. Who can blame her? It's not like we don't think about Danny in the shower. :devil:

Gentle-- :lol: :lol: :lol:

csifeline, I hope he's concentrated on his legs, too. Hopefully we'll be able to admire all of his hard Y work when we get that shower scene. :devil: ;)

7. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Shower! Yeah!

Meh, there's a tropical storm over us. All the rain is making me too tired to be profound.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i was looking at my calender today and noticed my birthday is on a wednesday this year. Wouldn't it be the greatest present ever to have an episode with a shower scene?

9. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I noticed it there (wonder what it looks like under that shirt now? *wiggly eyebrows*), and in his face as well. I noticed it in his face in the previews though, so it might not be all that accurate since I saw it for about .2 seconds. I've always thought he looked fabulous though.

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LMAO yea... Carmine's always fabulous.

11. adder574

adder574 Witness

I noticed that to that he seems to have lost some weight. I wonder if it might be for his storyline. Maybe Danny is still upset over the Minhas shooting, tanglewood and his relationship with Mac and not paying attention to his health.

12. tala

tala Lab Technician

He does look thinner around the face but there's no mistaking what happened to the rest of his body! *sighs dreamily* I just hope he doesn't bulk up any more than that.

13. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I have to say, that I officially love the Y. :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he looks way skinny now. Not the arms, the arms are amazing. But his stomach area...I dunno. I just hope Carmine hasn't succumbed to the Hollywood way and gone all obsessive about his appearance.

15. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I agree. He still looks good, don't get me wrong. But he is right on the edge of being too thin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.