Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katjo

katjo Witness

BOO!! I had to go with Boo! I can't concentrate at work, home, anywhere, I can't sleep......I think I need therapy. :eek:

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

We'll See...(What else? The episode hasn't aired WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING)

Something random: Butterflies are coming back into style according to my mom. (They went out?) Butterflied is always on the mind for me. Of course we were shopping when she made this statement and i guess since she's a painter and works with interior decorators, she's knows. Anyway, this is slightly early for a toast, but since butterflies are the new ipod, here's to future episodes of butterflies and any other form of GSR you may come up with. ;)

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know which one to vote for. I probably will vote we will see. Let me think on that one.

I hope Grissom sent Sara a very nice gift, not the plant that he did. Sara would love flowers or necklace or any other nice gifts, not a plant.

4. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

wow lol cool thanks!
    well..now I know who can I ask anything about music :)
    About the promo..I am gonna stay positive, well new phylosophy for this coming new year :D
    Regards,
    Andreina

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

nope, i have not. i'm staying strong, and since i'm in Europe now and there is no CBS, it's easier to omit it. although i was on gsr.com a couple of times and i was close to push that devilish play button.

therefore, YES, promos should be considered spoilers.

i'm such a pain in the ass in here, am i? lol

6. lea

lea Police Officer

I had to go for "We'll see"
    As much as I'd like for it to be something awesome, I have fears that we're gunna get disappointed :( So pessimistic ha.

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Adzix - I'm glad to see you have found your Shirtless Grissom. I feared that he had gone missing. But you clearly have rediscovered him.

Anyway, I went with...

Why? Because I didn't think we'd get a conversation. And I certainly didn't think it would have the potential for sad angst. And "Miss You" fluff. Of course, there's always a chance he says that to Ecklie. lol. But... I honestly think that any personal conversation between them is worthy of a YAY. While I've been enjoying the fluff, it is high time we got another Way to Go-esque scene. Not with bathrobes, and it doesn't even have to be in their rooms, but just something where it's truly "them", unfiltered by work. Like I've said, Catherine has had a TON of those kinds of scenes, so now that there's a canon couple, it makes sense that they should get them. Either way - a sad goodbye scene that they think is worthy of putting in the trailer - SO worthy that there's one trailer JUST of GSR, means that whether long or short, it will be an important scene. And will likely be important enough to have a "Welcome Home" scene. And we know we're also getting the present. So yay.

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

we'll see for me too
    i just know i can't stop think about this episode
    they can do something huge
    gosh, is hard wait
    i'm not strong like Adzix and chocolate_bunnys ;)in this episode i will watch scenes before the episode...well, or i can take from internet whole episode ...i just know i don't wait until play here...just god know when this will happen
    we had sad things in this season but i guess this will be the more sad episode until now, very strong
    i almost cry with the promo
    do u guys think for what we saw in promo..Sara is more upsed or more sad...for me look like more sad..is she think this break can be about them?...i just will stay really really sad if they make Sara kwoning about the break with the others...i my mind, Grissom never would do that...Rantings in this episode have to be high

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

To me, Sara looks more sad than anything else. And Grissom is giving her this "Yeah..." in a sad way as well. I think the problem is that whether he told her or not, they're still going to be apart, and he'll still have left everything, her included, to do this. But I think that Sara knew, she just didn't know that he'd made up his mind and was leaving right away.

10. katjo

katjo Witness

I want good thoughts again so I can sleep at night. I was on another website and was reading other people's thoughts. Someone asked when they thought their relationship (the sexual relationship) started. It was fun reading what people saw and how they reacted to different storylines. I am now convinced they were having sex at least by "Time of Your Death". But not before the forgetable "Pirates of the Third Reich". We know they threw LH in the mix just to mess with us. But it was clear that Grissom did not have "lusty" feelings for LH anymore by that point. I think he cared for her feelings especially since she just lost a child, but his heart was with Sara by that point. But I don't think they had slept together yet. What do you all think? If I am off topic just let me know and I'll drop it or move to the correct thread. Thanks.

11. lea

lea Police Officer

I don't think this could be the wrong thread.. all GSR, is GSR :D

I think they were definately doing some sort of fun by Time of your Death. :devil: I loved the looks at the end of this episode. You could tell there was something happeneing.

12. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh i love your banner x_lea_x i've never seen that scene from that point of view!!

13. lea

lea Police Officer

Thank you :) It was made by Quoth_the_Raven by the way :)

It's very pretty :wub:

14. katjo

katjo Witness

The more I watch the promos the more I get the feeling that someone other than Gris tells Catherine that he is leaving. She has a look of disgust on her face for some reason. Maybe Ecklie tells her. And after watching it time and time again I do think the "I'll miss you" is for Sara. And I don't think she looks angry or surprised when she says "So you're going?" in fact she smiles at him when she asks. He looks like the sad one when he says "yeah". But when it shows her later pulling stuff out of her locker she does look hurt. So I am betting by that point they have already said their goodbyes and he is gone. Maybe that is when Nick comes in and says something to her that upsets her. I keep hearing that rumor, but not sure if it's even relevant. Maybe Grissom tells her she should go out and have fun while he is gone and she took it that he meant "Date other people". I have no clue, I'm just speculating. Remember when Nick tried to fix Sara up with his buddy after her and Hank split, maybe he tries to set her up with him again. If so she should just punch him right in the gut. I'm thinking way too much about this aren't I?

Hey, I finally figured out how to do a spoiler box. Yippie for me :cool:

15. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

What's to say that Catherine's reaction in the promo has anything to do with Grissom? Maybe it's got something to do with Adam Novak?

I'm a bit impatient for LLV and I hope that Grissom leaves Sara on good terms, albeit very sad terms. I'm not a fan of angst when it comes to GSR but only from the point that they may get broken up. If I knew for a fact that they would end up together always I would be quite happy to see angst. There better be a decent GSR scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.