Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs

Hehe I'm imagining them in a tub together. *points at thread title* :D

Happy Holidays everyone. Ummmm although I have to work while you enjoy your holidays for we don't celebrate Christmas here. LOL.

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Oh, we know what kind of Christmas C&G are having together. I heard it was something to do with Cath in a red leotard and Greg running around in a green elf suit. :D

OK. Since I'm bored, I figured it was discussion time. *opens folder of transcripts, blindly opens a file, and up pops....*

Season 3 - Last Laugh. Okay not a great one, but not bad, I guess.
    This is strange because I just watched Bite Me on SpikeTV tonight and only just realized how very similar the beginning of it is with Last Laugh. In LL, Cath, Brass & Gil arrive at the club and on the way to the body Cath & Brass are doing their little jokes while Gil is seriously studying their surroundings and doesn't join in until he gets to the "punchline". In Bite Me, it's the same thing: Cath, Brass & Gil do their walk-through of the house, Cath & Brass joke about the tequila and the "proposal", while Gil is still all serious business. I guess the guy only really lightens up when he's with Cath alone.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ROFL. Something tells me that you read my fic.

And I agree with you about Gil and how he lightens up. He very rarely lets us see his light side, but he's quite comfortable with relaxing around Catherine.

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Re: Gil <3 Cathy #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs

have you gals seen the new promo for leaving las vegas? cuz its been days and im still figuring out if cath is with gil in this scene lmao. :lol:

[​IMG]

at first i thought the background is gil's office but i looked at it closely and it doesnt seem like gil's office to me.. i don't think she's inside the lab in that scene.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It could possibly be a very darkened Gil's office. Because right over her shoulder on the bench looks something that COULD be a specimen jar.

Then again, it also could be in a kitchen. To the very right of the screen that could be a fridge. Maybe she's at Gil's apartment?

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

There's a lot of possibilites there. It could be at a crime scene in the kitchen, it could be in the break room. There's really not enough creepy crawlies for it to be Gil's office. The better question would be: What has happened to make her have that facial expression. I'm hoping it's related to the crime and not personal.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #25

I love her face. She seems heartbroken and I wonder what she's seen/heard that makes her look like that. I'm not interested in guessing games, though. So I'll just wait and see. ;) Anyways that's a great cap. Thanks a lot Rissa. :)

Btw, since when is our thread called Gil <3 Cathy? LMAO! I love it. :lol:

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Gilbert and Cathy! YAY! :D

I am definitely intrigued as to what's made her look like that. The other thing is, I thought I saw Lindsey listed in the guest credits. Then again, that could be kyboshed as it was with Way To Go.

I wonder if Grissom has given her that facial expression or Lindsey?

9. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

LOL Gilbert <3 Cathy, that's so cute!

Cath got the most expressive faces, I just love her acting. Nice cap, Rissa! :)

Like kaylyne, I think she's at a crime scene. That's just cause I've already spoiled myself regarding this ep. lol.

This is kinda late, but Happy Holidays to everyone (who celebrates it anyways)! :)

10. Ted9999_GCR

Ted9999_GCR Victim

i've been wanting to see this promo. my friend said it was on tv a few minutes before i got on AIM and i'm so pissed off. ROFL. is it anywhere online????

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Its on CBS Innertube http://www.cbs.com/innertube CSI >> Crime Scene Investigation >> Next on CSI or you could just visit BTA if your Real Player streaming is spazzing on you (just like me lol).
    Well I was bummed cuz they made it look like Catherine gave that reaction because Gil was leaving when her background looks like a crime scene location to me. Duh! Its CBS! I should've known better :lol: Although it could be break room kaylyne, with that thermos and cabinet and all those kitchen stuff. And noo I don't want anything to happen to Lindsey so I hope that Cath's expression wont be about Linds.

Gilbert and Cathy? Well its tiiimmmme to use that. Max the cement guy is a genius, lol.

And Happy Holidays to everyone too!

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub!

Who changed the thread name? BTW, you only see the change in your posts. It is still the original title in the thread listings.

13. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

With the pic I think it's her getting the news that this guy she investigated for like murder or spousal abuse is getting off, but she still thinks/probably knows he did it. OR it could be in her office and Gil's telling her that he's leaving and for some odd reason she's not getting the shift...that makes me mad they go through the whole storyline of having her get swing and when Gil leaves she doesn't get the shift and save the lab a couple extra $$. It wasn't the position that was bad for her it was the time.

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I swear it was Max the cement guy who called them that! :lol: Yup we know we can only see it in our posts, we're having a little fun, lol, our apologies if it isn't allowed. :D But mod if you want to change the title in the thread listings we won't object! :D lol

xitalianxromanc that could be.. There are just too many things that could happen in the episode,
    ..as Lindsey will be in it, Alan Rosenberg (Adam Novak) will be in the ep too..
    ..My head hurts from thinking too much on what will happen in the episode, is it January already? :D And happy birthday Ted9999_GCR.

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*raises hand* Guilty here.

I saw it changed to Gil <3 Cathy when I was writing my previous post and thought it would be fun if I changed it to Gilbert <3 Cathy. I was perfectly aware that we could see the change only in our replies and not the thread listing. I didn't know it wasn't allowed, though. No matter who changed it the first time, I think we just did it for fun. If it wasn't permitted, then I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.