Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by szmandatogoholic, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I love Ryan to death :lol: here are my reasons:

1. He is super sexxay ( BTW: I'm not shallow :lol:) I have been hypnotised by his beautiful eyes, sexyback, cute butt,his ability to make anything in any colour he wears look sexxay and I could go on and on and on. :lol: :p :lol:

2. He makes mistakes so that proves he is only human.

3. He is the youngest CSI so we get to watch him grow up - although Im not quite sure what he is growing into considering his personality has completely changed since S3 but bitchy personality or not I still love him.

4:He is the most interesting character because of the reasons mentioned in 2 and 3 and he has the ability to show emotion unlike some other CSI(s) who I won't mention because I don't wan't to upset the people who do like them -I also like them but just not as much as Ryan :p

I hope they do a CSIM/ CSI crossover and then Ryan and a surtain other sexxay CSI and maybe H also can go over to Vagas and Ryan can finally meet Greg...*starts to daydream* :p

Oh Im now a Prime suspect. :lol: *Is proud of my Ryan worshipping* :lol:

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

No, he just doesn't know about him. Ignorant person! :rolleyes: We all (me, my husband and the stepson) watched Rampage together last night, and even I was gritting my teeth at the incredible coincidences, inconsistencies, and just plain unbelievable sequences in that episode. I'm not going to get started on that here. It's okay. I had my rant on lj earlier. :D :cool: (Please feel free to go over there and join in the rant, or disagree or whatever if you want - the link's on my profile page - all comments welcome). It just wasn't the best introduction to CSI:M for him, IMO.

And why did Ryan's shirt change colour? :eek: Were they just using up scraps of footage they had left over from Freefall? Why couldn't they be bothered to shoot it with the right shirt? (Or no shirt? No shirt would have been better, don't you think?)

I think that one of the reasons I like Ryan is that he's not straightforward. He's very complex. And I think that JT portrays that complexity brilliantly. Sure, he does things that we cringe at, but doesn't that just make us look into his motives more. For instance, the back-stabbing could be interpreted as not being able to lie on the spur of the moment. I prefer to look at it that way. I see him as well-meaning, principled, honest, idealistic, a little naive. :) And sexy as hell! :p

BTW, I think a little criticism is good for us from time to time. It makes us all talk about it.

Oh, and big news! For me, anyway. I came out. :D I told my family that I talk on these forums. And the sky didn't fall in! I told them that I make wps. CSI wps. Up to now, no-one knew. It was a big secret! So I'm out and proud! I'm a CSI fan! :D
    Although, I got some CSI stuff for Christmas, so it may not have been as well hidden as I imagined. (I didn't mention about the fics, but that is a deep, dark secret :devil: ).

3. athlov

athlov Guest

Congratulations Ali on coming out. :lol: (I was thinking, 'I thought she was a girl' :confused: Then I realized what you were talking about.) :lol:

I've never been 'in', so I can't come out'. :lol:
    My hubby's been with me through JT, Eric Szmanda, Clay Aiken, Gary Oldman, David Duchovny, Steven Gately, and others. :lol:

I'm crazy. Love my shows, movies, and music. :D

On the 'reasons for liking Ryan' subject; I was wowwed the moment I watched Nailed. I hadn't really paid much attention to Ryan before that ep. Then I went back and watched everything Ryan. I found interviews online of JT. He is so funny; it made him even more appealing to me.

That ep was really amazing. I've watched so many shows, and seeing him pull that off like he did was awesome. Other actors would be like, "Ohhhh OOHHH! MY EYE, MY EYE!! Ohhhh!" :p :lol:

I don't know, just exaggerating. :D But I've seen much worse. I think he did great. ;)

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Yes, I am a girl! And I got a lovely big CSI book for Christmas, which tells me all about the forensic stuff and the LV characters, so now I can spell epithelial. :D *is dead chuffed* No Miami in it, but you can't have everything.

Can anyone tell me why I keep having dreams about Horatio? :confused: :( I want to dream about Ryan. But last night, I found myself trying to find somewhere for Horatio to keep all his furniture because he was getting divorced and it was all in my garage, for some reason. :rolleyes: My New Year's wish would be to have dreams about Ryan. I'd take care of his furniture for as long as he liked. :devil:

It's the portrayal of confusion that I like about JT's acting. You can see his mind going in two different directions at once sometimes.

5. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Joined in, lol. You know me, happy to join in on a rant! Left my two cents (or really, with how much I wrote, it's more like my 12 cents) ;)

No shirt would have been better. We need a shirtless Ryan ep - and if we can't get that, can we at least get a scene??? :lol:

My family doesn't know, lol. They know I love CSI:M, but they don't know to what extent. They don't know I read/write fanfiction, make a few icons, talk on the forums, etc... They don't know, nor are they going to find out any time soon. :p

And yeah, a little dislike for Ryan is good for us every now and then - makes us think about why we like him so much.

6. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Watched 'Rampage' last night - it was a great episode but not really much Ryan screen time. :( Fair enough, it is all about H & Marisol at the moment but I like to get my weekly Ryan fix!!!
    (Thought that Calleigh's response to Eric finding out his sister had died was a bit muted but am getting off the subject......sorry!)
    Following on from previous comments, I would love to see a Miami & Vegas crossover, maybe Ryan could do a few episodes in Vegas. It would be so cool to see him working with Greg and the others.
    Part of his appeal is that he isn't perfect and makes mistakes. He is clearly quite ambitious, which has at times got him out of favour with his colleagues (Delko particularly) but I think he is a strong character and is prepared to be honest, even if he is saying something that isn't very nice. I like the fact he is a bit hot-headed though. It shows passion and personality and it would be a bit boring if he was Mr Nice Guy all the time.
    :)

7. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

The second I read the first few words, I kind of had some sort of brain spasm or something. But it's nice that your family knows about your participation here. I've kind of kept it a secret from my parents because then they'd think I'm some sort of crazed stalker. =[

8. muhhin

muhhin Victim

Congratulations Ali! :D

My family knows everything! Maybe because I often don't know some words you use here and ask the translation from them! But yeah, they think i'm crazy because I always clap hands when I see Ryan or Greg in their shows. Here they show old seasons from CSI late at night and I always stay up to watch them trough again although I know I have to wake up very early next day! So my mother thinks I'm very crazy. But I'm proud and I told her that I'm not the only one who is proud because of it! :D :lol:

9. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Ah yes, that scene... I remember it well, because it drove me nuts. So nuts in fact, that I went back and found the original episode that it came from... that's right, they re-used the footage from another episode. I can't remember which one, anymore, but it's practically identical. They just put in new music, and added a few inserts of him picking up fibres or something. Once upon I time I went to the trouble to cap the similarities and rant about them. *shakes head at lack of continuity*

10. wolfe_luv1

wolfe_luv1 Dead on Arrival

Hiya there I am new to here and stuff. . .
    But i know that alot of yu guys that are posting stuff about Jonathan, think that he is a pretty good actor. . .
    :D I do too. . .
    But I havent seen very many epi's of CSI:Miami with Jonathan in it. . .
    the latest one I saw him in was the one where he got that nail in his eye. . . I thougth that he wasnt going to make it. . . that was scarier than anything. . .
    But YAY!!!! He's there still. . .

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Welcome wolfe luv1! Yes we all love Jonathan and Ryan, but be honest: how can you not? :D Nailed is a classic episode, my 2nd fave episode ever of Miami. And yes, thank god he made it!

Quicky, the scene in Rampage came straight from Free Fall, and I was watching it in shock. I couldn't believe they were too lazy to make a new clip. :rolleyes:

My family and friends all know how crazy I am. And I think they ignore it most of the time, hehe. I tried to get my friends into posting here, and eventually got 2 on...who never post anymore. But they do love Jonathan. :lol:

12. athlov

athlov Guest

^^Actually, I discovered when I was capping that it's from 405: Under Suspicion.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

web page

It's such a goof. :lol:

13. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Welcome, wolfe_luv1. I think we all love 'Nailed.' Jon did such an awesome job on that one!!

As for the shirt thing... at least they didn't use a clip of him in a dark blue shirt or something. Most people won't notice the difference if the colors are close enough. Well, than again, I'm sure most people don't sit around the TV and drool over Ryan/Jon the whole time he's on screen and most of the time he isn't, then go and rant in a forum about all the inconsistencies the writers give him, lol. :D ;)

14. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Welcome wolfe_luv1! :D *gives hug and welcome cookies* careful! their just out the oven. :lol:

OMG! :eek: I soo love "Nailed"! I think its probably the most we'll get to see of Ryan within an episode but Im hoping there will be other episodes that allow him to have just as much or near enough screen time.
    YAY I think they will be doing S4 repeats here in the UK soon wat means I get to see "Nailed" again. :p sorry for going on, its just "Nailed" is my fav eppy and Jons acting was just sooo.....*faints* :p

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Whoops, I thought it was Free Fall. Thanks Athlov. ;)

Nailed rocks, I loved him in it. I knew he was going to be ok, but still I was like: :eek:

*snags cookie* :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.