Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome to the sandle thread Fia *hands positivity cookies and some of Gregs specially brewed blue hawaiian*

sandle-spectacular great word Sabser :)

I hope everyone had a very sandelicious Sandlemas :D *hands everyone some Sandlemas Cake*

And The Coroner I dont believe that there was much in Locomotives and BTK pt1, but i think that in btk2 there was a scene where they had to walk through a load of paparazzi and Greg took Sara's arm to protect her from all the cameras and kept on holding her :D

[​IMG]

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ Yeah, that was an adorable little scene. :D I just cannot wait for 'Fannysmackin'' anymore... *sighs* Guess I have to. :( But I think it'll be even better when you've waited for it so long. :p It'll be Sandle-spectacular.

I really want to join the writing challenge if I can find the time. Do we have a deadline?

3. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Nope not at all! Hestia finished of course (because she's Hestia come on) but there is no deadline. Anyone have a writing challenge for me? I'd love to do one. =)

Thank you Fia! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Does anyone want an autograph? Just kidding. :D

Oh gosh, BTKpt2, yes he was holding her protectively. And she had her hand on his should/back for a large amount of time..... :devil:

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I was on iTunes for quite awhile yesterday (my daddy got me a video iPod for Xmas) and I did a search for "CSI:" and the previously aired S7 epis popped up at the bottom!! Including "Fannysmackin'" I was like, *squeeeee* because of it and also because I have a $15 gift card for iTunes. I just popped in while I'm trying to figure out how to get Myspace music... he said I could, although I don't believe him, lol.
    Fiaaaa!! Welcome!! :D *heads over to apple.com for help on her iPod* I'm hopefully gonna have a few Sandle epis on my iPod by nightfall, with the generous help of my dad and my cousin.

Yes, he did hold her hand!! And she touched his back and slid her hand down- I WATCHED HER!! :lol: And then she walked away like nothing happened and Greg pretened like nothing happened, but I bet something did happen, didn't it, huh? :devil: *runs away to apple.com for help* *reads* It says nothing about Myspace....

5. Fia

Fia Victim

CSIangel17 Thanks for the welcome. :p

Neelie Thank youu! Wow, it's been a while since I've heard from you! We should ctach up!

6. Night

Night Witness

I'm not really a Sandle fan, but it's one of the ships I could easily accept if they appeared on screen ^^ (not like GSR :|)
    anyway, yesterday I was on the graveyard with my grandma, visiting the grave of my great grandmother when I saw a grave of someone named 'Sandles' lol I just had to think of the Greg/Sara ship & if I had a digi cam, I'd make a picture for you...

7. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Awww, sandles that such a cool surname, would love to have that surname :lol:

Oh yeah forgot about the hand sliding thing. Im sure something definitely did happen :devil: or something was happening, cos they both just acted like it was totally natural :D

8. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Oh yeah. :devil: Of course something happened. And you know Sara was dying to slide her hand....*tries really hard not to cross PG-13 line* nevermind. :devil: But you know what I mean yes?
    -Kate

9. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

What episode are you talking about here? :confused:

10. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Guess who's back. Back again. Moosey's back. Tell your friends. I sing because I am happy! I got the remade CSI boardgame for Christmas from my Papa and it had...Sandle signs...like Sara and Greg were on the same corner of the box, right next to each other on the cover and in the game pieces and there was a somewhat Sandle-icious picture on one of the guides...and I got new drumsticks so I am pleased. STRUDEL!!! (My happy cry)

11. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Fannysmackin'.

Nice Moose! (can I call you that?) We know Sandle signs are floating everywhere.

-Kate
    (ps-where's everyone?)

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yep in Fannysmakin :)

Cool board game, yeay for sandle signs! :D Well if they are making board games with Greg and Sara next to each other, then at least the board game makers recognise the sandle love :D

Only a week til the Grissom hiatus episode, and then Im hoping for lots of sandle moments, i mean who better than Greg to comfort Sara?

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

No one is better then Greggo!!! I mean, Sara needs someone to make her smile when her... "boyfriend" is leaving.. No one does it better. ;) :D And, like Eric Szmanda said "He hasn't given up on her yet"!! He so loves her. Eric practicly said it. :D (I'm hyper. Way too much chocolate. lol. Sorry)

I think Sara *wanted* to slide her hand down.. In places... :devil: in BTK2 when she grabbed him by his arm. She must have felt his muscles.. :devil: I don't see how she stopped herself from jumping him. :p I know I couldn't have. :devil:

14. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Eh I made a mistake we're actually talking about BTKpt2 *shrugs* Sorry about that. :D

I'll join in with you on the resistance of sliding her hand Katie! (heh, my name's Kate, how cool is that??) :devil: Because seriously, Sara needs to make a move because it looks like Greg isn't making any!

And she kind of did make a move with that hand sliding down....:devil:

15. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Hi!! I've recently discover this forum and I'm like introducing myself in every ship-thread I like so this one couldn't be left out!!
    Sara is my favourite character and as I said in snicker thread I want her to be happy... and if she hooks up with one of the labs guys i want it to be either Greg or Nick..
    I love how sweet he is with her, a few days ago I saw this episode with this scene: You smell like death... but I real man wouldn't mind....(or something like that he says in Spanish translation) oh, boy.. he was totally flirting.. I think then I became what you call Sandle.. I think she is very shy but with him he has no problem to be more open, and he always makes her smile :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.