How old are most CSI fans?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Do you agree with Matt Roush?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. I fall somewhere in the middle

26 vote(s)
    48.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That's kool...:) I was addicted from the first episode........it was weird, mum would let me watch CSI: but not Law and Order...:lol:

2. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I'm 23 years old and I started to watch CSI with 22 years...

Also very late... :D

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm 33 - another golden oldie! I've been watching since January this year, and have now seen them all! Whoo hoo! That's a lot of heavy box set watching... and yes, I do wear specs now! Started watching when I booked a holiday to Vegas in the summer. Totally hooked now. :D

But try as I might, I can only watch CSI. I can't get into Miami or New York. I've booked for New York at Easter, but the show just doesn't have the magic for me, imho. But I will keep trying, I promise!

4. XxXCatherineXxX

XxXCatherineXxX Victim

I'm 14. I turn 15 next month. My grandmother started watching it and she told my dad about it and we caught the episode Fur and Loathing on Thursday. And I've been watching it ever since. Sometimes I ask my grandmother if she's been watching CSI: and she says "what's that?". She just can't remember telling us to watch it. But everyime I watch a really good episode I always say "thank you maw-maw". I mean I say it out loud to myself.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i started watching at age 22 (last year) got hooked and caught up on all the eps as fast as i could. it helped tha t we had the country channel 1 showing season 5, and cable 3 showing both 3 and 4 at the same time. 1 and 2 i caught up with on dvd, and 6 i saw here, as well as 7.

6. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

I`am almost 53,februari 22 ;) 1 day afther WP `s birthday and a fan from day 1 :lol:

7. AngelaG

AngelaG Hit and Run

I'm 31. My whole family watches including my 55 y.o. mother to my 10 y.o. son. We've been fans from day 1 also.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am another year older lol 33. :)

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm 22. I'll be 23 next February :D

10. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I'm a junior in high school. My aunt turned me on to it in August. I got hooked after watching "Whacked" (CSI: Miami)....and hooked on Horatio!

11. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I'm 14, will be 15 in Feburary. My friend was over and we were flipping through channels and she told me to stop on csi and we watched XX. that was over a year ago. when it first came on, my parents said I was too young to watch it so i forgot about it until last year. I have seen every episode because of the dvds.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've been watching it since it first came on, I'm 22, so I've been watching it ever since I was 14.

13. Machika

Machika Victim

i started watching it when i was 14, it was on a friday in febuary and i was really board so i saw it and decided to watch it and got hooked all threw the next week after that i watched all the episodes untill they were finished. i didn't know there was new ones on thursday though but now i do! watch all the csi season 7 every thursday night! i'm so obsesed that i also got tons of books, a board game for christmas and computer game!

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've got a lot of the merchandise too.

15. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

That is kind of impossible, since CSI first was on 6 years and 3 months ago. So I guess you were 16 when you first watched?

I've been watching it since I was 13, I am 18 now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.