All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. tigger_willows

tigger_willows Prime Suspect

Yeah, me too,ashleywillows! I need an update...hopefully before I have to go home to dad's tomorow (that would be a nice xmas pressie!)
    Also, welcome Grissoms Angel, its nice to see you round these parts! Hope you enjoy your crazy stay :lol:

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

to both CSIwillows and tigger_willows:

thanks! on my home page, user thingy I have a favorited my first ever RPG, albeit a CSI:MIAMI RPG, with Tim/Calleigh.....me as Tim...... with my new friend, Wyoming. you should read it and tell me what you think :)

3. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I like this story MUST READ UPDTE!

4. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Same here! I need an update!

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

yess....... me too! We need regular updates on this story like house needs vicodin ! :D
    :devil:

6. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Catherine burst in through the door without knocking about 10 minutes later. She left her shoes on, running towards the couch full speed.

“Sara,” she spat, out of breath, “Are you okay?”

She moaned in response, then almost sitting upright instantly.

“Catherine,” she cried, extending her hand, which Catherine grabbed, “Cath, I think my water just broke!” Sara’s eyes went wide, as she struggled to stand up. She clutched Catherine’s shoulder, stumbling towards the door.

“Gil,” Sara yelled towards Grissom, who was standing, leaning against the island, “Gil, grab a full change of clothes and put it in a bag. Catherine is going to take me to Desert Palm. You follow,” Catherine nodded, and Grissom ran towards the bedroom, tearing open boxes, throwing things around frantically, and trying to find Sara something comfortable to wear.

He decided with a white tee shirt, black sweat pants, and grabbed the first bra and underwear he could find. He shoved it all into a bag, and rushed out the door after Catherine and Sara, who were long gone.

--

Sara was sitting the passenger seat of Catherine’s Denali. She was panting like a dog in labor, pardon the pun, and sweating something fierce. Catherine was trying to remain calm, yet driving like madwoman.

“Ooh, Catherine,” she moaned as yet another contraction pushed it’s way through her stomach muscles, causing her to curl up more, pushing herself deeper into the back of the seat.

“Count, Sara, count until the next one,” Catherine said, her eyes focused on the road with a mad determination.

“One, two-ooo,” Sara counted, breathing deeply, “three, four, five, six, seven, eight ni-oooh,” she moaned again. “Nine, Cath,”

“Okay, good, we’re almost there.” Catherine continued to drive as Sara screamed in pain. Pulling into the parking lot, Sara’s eyes started to water as she sobbed with pain and frustration, from the premature birth about to take place.

They ran up the stairs, grabbing the first elevator they could find until they arrived on the fourth floor. Catherine bolted to the desk, her head spinning with worry.

“My friend,” she panted, “is 7 months along, and she’s having contractions. She thinks her water broke about 5 minutes ago.”
    “Well, I can get you in now,” the secretary said, glancing down her beak-like nose and over her glasses to a sheet of paper on her desk, “With Dr. House. He’s free now, so if you’ll get your friend to follow this nurse,” she said, picking up her pager. “Nurse Tansely, to the maternity ward, Nurse Tansely, to room 509. I’ll get the doctor with you as soon as possible.”

Catherine nodded profusely and dragged Sara, who was waddling, down the hall to room 509. Sara lay on the table and let the pain sweep over her body as the tears dripped down her cheeks.

“Catherine, what if I loose my babies?!”

** AHH, guys, I'm so sorry that's so short. With Christmas and whatnot, I'm really preoccupied. So, I'll try to do some more over the holidays. If I don't, break out the forks, or whatever you poke with. **

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

OMG....!
    luv it to death :D

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Very nice...great update!!!!

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack please continue soon!

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner