Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lea

lea Police Officer

Well it's the same site anyway :) Just I didn't think of giving the link :lol: Tis a nice little hug between Grissom and Nick :D And I like what Grissom said about Warrick :)

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

*falls off chair..

Grissom hugging Nick. The only thing I ever imagined Grissom hugging besides Sara are his tarantulas!!!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I saw the promo. That's weird.. Gris might be saying I'll miss you to Sara.. Cause to me the background looked the same as when he answered Sara that he was leaving.. Unless he wasn't even talking to her then. :rolleyes: These promos can be so misleading and confusing. :p

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

My opinions on everything (not really but yes):

Promo/Grissom: I think he's saying it to everyone, or at least more than one person because I could see Sara not showing up for his final goodbye or something like that. Which, goes much more with his character because saying sentimental things like that is a bit awkward for him in general, so saying it to more than one person makes it less personal for him, and therefore more comfortable (or so I would assume). And Nick probably made the first move with the hug, and Grissom would never turn that down. It's not really as big of a deal in my opinion (no offence to anyone)

Greg: Haha, I'm sure you all know how much of a Greggo fan I am, as I have many indicators. But, to be fair, yes, I am very grateful for his two episodes. Very very grateful. But, it seems to me that what they decided to do was instead of giving him fair amounts of screentime throughout all the episodes, they bunched almost the whole season's worth of his screentime in two fantastic episodes. So, take that how you will. I personally do not know whether I would want to see him all lot throughout all the episodes, or see a lot of him twice with very nice storylines and acting opertunities for Eric. It's a hard choice, but luckily it seems to have been made. So yes, I would love to see him more than two seconds, but.. we just have to deal I guess and look forward to another Greg filled episode because that seems to be their trend with him.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

In the episode "Post Mortem" it was left for us to believe that Greg's situation with the civil lawsuit and with the brother of the guy he hit with the Denali would continue sometime. I am definitely hoping that we will see a conclusion to his frightful situation. I can't believe that the writers would let it drop just like that. Surely there has to be a continuation to this story.

6. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

All I can say about LLV is, Catherine has been a supervisor/or in charge in the past, but I can see the trepidation of some, she can get a little overbearing, but that's just my opinion, she's been there longer than the others so I can see why she would be put in charge.

Him hugging Nick, in a way that surprised me, only for the fact that I wonder if he hugged Warrick as well, only because they've said that Warrick is his favorite CSI (outside of Sarah), and honestly I've also thought that he's taught Warrick almost all that he could and now he was teaching Greg..who I can't wait to see his reaction to this.

And Greg, He is my favorite, I would like to see more of him, but I think that there will be another story to come--a continuation of Post Mortem, I really don't think that story has been dropped at all, it's just sort of put on the back burner for later episodes.

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

The choice to put Catherine in charge makes sense in terms of seniority, etc. The only one above Catherine is Grissom, if I remember correctly from that episode with the guy who killed the wannabe showgirl... So, putting Catherine in charge makes sense, but I do agree she can get a little bossy and overbearing.

And, if they do go forward with a 8th season without Grissom, she needs to start to work on that, maybe become aware of it. I mean, if we get to see her actively working on that, it'll endear her to more people and show some personal growth. Also, it'll hopefully make her less bossy, and that's always a blessing. :)

As for the promo, The Warrick/Grissom conversation is going to be interesting since they really haven't had many meaningful moments since season 3. The Nick/Grissom hug looks Nick initiated to me. Either way, it's awesome. As for the "I'll miss you," I think it's to Sara just based on the background behind him in the two shots.. but I am SOO not positive. Though, if it is, I see it along the lines of the change from "The lab needs you, here" to "I need her." I could see him saying that to her alone where he might not have in the past.

It's going to be heartbreaking. It really is. I don't think I realized how important Grissom was to me until I was watching that promo. Every time he says, "I'll miss you," it breaks my heart, because we're going to miss him.

My fiance says there is no CSI without Grissom. Matthew has watched since the beginning, owns all the DVDs, etc. His favourite character is Warrick, but he says there is no CSI without Grissom. I guess this upcoming "break" will give us an idea of whether or not that statement is, indeed, true. We'll see, I guess.

8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

OMG!! just watched the promo for LLV and how sad is that! :( makes me wanna cry every time i see it. Love it but its so sad.

its great to see gris talking to warrick like that as it kind of reminds us of how close they really are. i too think nick initiated the hug but he looks genuinely upset about gris leaving and its a touching moment. the "i'll miss you" i feel is directed owards sara but you know me i'm probably wrong :lol:
    I cant wait for this season to be shown in the UK it looks brilliant! You guys are so lucky. If this is how the team reacts to gris leavin for a few weeks imagine what'll happen if e leaves for good...

well thats it from me for now lol

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I think he's saying "I'll miss you" to Sara, because the background is the same when he said "Yeah" when Sara asked if he's going. It's just a theory, though, there could be everybody, not only Sara.

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Haha, guess what just popped into my head! Now, I know there is no way this would happen, but I thought I'd tell you all just for a laugh or something.

You know how Grissom is supposed to send Sara something while he's gone? Well, would what you all think if she opened it up and it was an engagement ring!?! Haha, I would freak out right there on the spot, cuz neither of them would go for that.

I just thought I'd share with you this crazy thought.

But, I woud like to hear any thoughts that people may have about what the gift may be...?

11. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I'm excited about seeing the promo when I get home. I had heard Grissom wasn't going to be featured much in the next episode (no idea if that's true). The clip sounds pretty awesome from what you guys have said.

I agree with the folks who think Cath will do a better job as supervisor this time. She was uptight and insecure in her position last time, which made me dislike her for most of the season. She seems to have adjusted to her role as supervisor quite a bit since then. Hopefully the writers will show her as competent in the position without Grissom around.

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I just saw the promo and well I can't wait to see the episode. I think Cath will be the best supervisor, because she has the most experience and she's the oldest of them all. Warrick would do a good job too, don't get me wrong but I think he's just a little too unexperienced to be a supervisor.

Greg is going to change, I think, when Grissom is away. He always was his kind of little cute CSI who had to learn a lot. Now Greg will get used to life without Grissom. And yay for that.

I don't know how Sara's character will develop the upcoming episodes. We'll see, I hope she realizes she has always been the independent chick and well.. you know what I want to say next.

Nick? I don't know. He won't change I think.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If I had to guess, I would guess some sort of plant.

I am looking forward to these episodes without Grissom just to see how they(and CSI fans)manage without him. I am not looking forward to the Keppler character though. But Sara working with somebody besides Grissom (or Greg), like Nick or Warrick will be a nice change. I'd like to see Greg work with Nick or Catherine.

I don't have a problem with Sara & Grissom working together but nearly every week is a bit much,and it's not just those two (ex: Warrick & Nick)- we need variety. I mean the same pairings all the time is getting old. Its like the writers are still stuck in S5.

Can't wait for the new eps to start...*having withdrawls* :)

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i agree about the pairings not changind. allthough, nick is working with sara less, which makes me happy. i like his interreactions with warrick very much, but they do need to shift things around a bit. as for keppler, the idea amuses me. i want to see what he's like. the spoilers gave me the feeling that there's something up with him. of course i want grissom there, but the keppler thing can be interesting

15. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

I keep hearing this disturbing gossip that Sara will get killed off. I told my CSI buddy this and she was just as upset as I was. So, to ease my friend's pain and my suspicion, is this true or is it "being discussed" by TPTB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.