Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

I named their kids Alexander, Caroline and Matilda. It was mostly a Nick/Sofia story, though, with S/V on the side.

I miss Vartann :(. I miss the hotness.

I agree there. Seriously need more fanfic for these two. The question was to anyone really or everyone. I guess no one has any idea if he will be back on the show at some point this season? ;)

Hi, I thought I would stop in
**anything that has VARTANN in it catches my interest :D** I am a HUGE FAN of Vartann
and I do like HIM alot and Her
but I was going to answer your question CSI Watcher 8
there is a Vartann thread in the CSI LV forum and
I post there often and as far as I know he is not coming back and is not going to be in any upcoming episodes
:(

Well even more reason why we need fanfic. So anyone got any ideas or are you guys already working on something? Does anyone have any screencaps to share? ;)

I'm working on one. It's fifty pages right now. ^^;; And still counting. I know, I know, brevity is the soul of wit, but repairing the kind of character assassination Mendelsohnofabitch has heaped upon my dear Sara takes TIME to fix.... ;)

DragonLady

Wow a fifty page fic. Don't worry if you don't like posting it until your done, I am a patient person. ;) Anything for a Sara/Vartan fic.

Sartann (Sara/Vartann) Vid

In the lull in writing, I put together a music video for the pair! I didn't have any "Dead Ringer" clips, which was a shame, but it still gets the point across. It's to Anna Nalick's "Breathe."

Enjoy, doves!

DragonLady

Edited to remove link to fan made video

Re: Sartann (Sara/Vartann) Vid

Sorry ya'll... I will eventually update my story... I have been crazy busy. Right after Christmas/New Years I took the GRE and then started my first full-time job! And I am applying for grad school. So, yeah. It will be updated soon hopefully...

Re: Sara Sidle and Det Vartann

DragonLadyK said:
In the lull in writing, I put together a music video for the pair! I didn't have any "Dead Ringer" clips, which was a shame, but it still gets the point across. It's to Anna Nalick's "Breathe."

Enjoy, doves!

DragonLady

Edited to remove link to fan made video

It is against board rules to post links to fan made videos. You can tell people where they are, but you can't link to them.

ETA: Please do not change the subject line in your posts.

Re: Sara Sidle and Det Vartann

Aww thanks! Yes, we need more fics! Come on guys! I don't want to be the only person writing Sartann fics!

Back