Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Fabian 9 Crimes by Damien Rice is the song that is playing in the background. I found it on YTDaW ;).

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

One of these days, my mom will ask me where my butterfly obsession came from.

But she knows.

For Christmas, I got a butterfly shirt, a butterfly hairclip, and a butterfly necklace.

Now I have 6 butterfly shirts.

YAY BUTTERFLYS!

*cough*

Uhm.. anyway.

I'm going to be superman for those who are un-spoiled, meaning I'm going to start a conversation that doesn't involve spoilers. lol.

GSR Christmas lists, anyone? And, don't be greedy.

Dear Santa, for Christmas in the land of the Gutter, also known as the Gutterfly Commitity, and I totally spelt that wrong. Anyways, as I was saying, I desperately wish for a hug between the geeks known as Gilbert Grissom and Sara Sidle. I've been very good this year, apart from my perverted ways, but they are not perverted because fantasies of Gilbert Grissom and Sara Sidle are not perverted, they are human nature. Thank you.

:)

I would have typed more, but I would have to put it in spoiler boxes, after saying I was starting a conversation with the un-spoiled.

3. katjo

katjo Witness

I hope this question doesn't need to be in a spoiler box, but if it did I apologize with all my heart because I am too computer stupid to make a spoiler box. I wouldn't upset or spoil anything for anyone on purpose.

Anyhow does anyone else think that with the departure of Grissom that means his relationship with Sara will come out in the open? I am sorry, but when you love someone as much as hopefully they love each other, I don't know how you could keep it all bottled up. She is going to be so sad and lonely. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to talk to about it while he is gone? So I think they will almost certainly have to tell the other CSI's about their relationship. Anyone with me on this one?

I got season 6 for Christmas! Yay for Santa Husband. He said he had to search the computer all day a few weeks ago until he finally found it in stock. What would we do without the internet?

Edited to add spoiler box just to be safe. ;)

4. lea

lea Police Officer

I believe that while Grissom is away, he send Sara some sort of gift? I guess that shows that they're still in contact, and he's thinking of her :)

Anyhow does anyone else think that with the departure of Grissom that means his relationship with Sara will come out in the open? I am sorry, but when you love someone as much as hopefully they love each other, I don't know how you could keep it all bottled up. She is going to be so sad and lonely. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to talk to about it while he is gone? So I think they will almost certainly have to tell the other CSI's about their relationship. Anyone with me on this one?
    (Oh and I'm also sorry if this is spoilerish. I will edit if it is.. )

Edited to add spoiler box to what was quoted in the post above.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now i'm sad. it's still better than killing myself though.

*goes to watch Kiss The Sky and eat a lot of chocolate*
    much love sXs <3 <3

My letter to Santa then:

Dear Santa,

I've been very good this year. I worked really hard playing tennis, and my college GPA is like 3.8 (and i'm international!). Therefore, this year I would like to get:

1) bare chest Billy on CSI
    2) GSR kiss
    3) GSR hug
    4) GSR handhold
    5) the team being suspicious
    6) my favorite "laughing" GSR scene
    7) any kind of other GSR scenes
    8 ) nobody leaving CSI after this season
    9) Billy staying beardless
    10) GSR happyending

It can be delivered in no particular order.

Love,
    Adz

btw, i'm strong and although i had a huge battle in my head yesterday, the spoiler-free angel on my right shoulder won. yay me.

ETA:
    oh and i've already learned that when someone writes "i don't know if it's spoilerish but ..." i just stop reading and i go to another post. right now, i can also recognize other times when somebody's gonna start saying something i don't want to know, so i immedietely cut off reading it too. so although someone put something containing spoilers in previous posts, i cannot punish y'all cuz i simply haven't read it, lol. better be safe than sorry, right?

6. katjo

katjo Witness

Uh Oh I see that I am now Dead on Arrival. No one ever answered my question about being a premium member. Is this something I should be or not?

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

katjo, if you want to be a premium member, you gotta pay for it, or that's what i've seen...

about the christmas list thing (yes, going unspoiled now)
    here's mine:

dear santa, i have been so nice this year, you don't want to know. i've been very very very very angelish this year.. so, for all that goodness (okay, this is me and my ego :lol:)
    i want to have the following things>
    1. a gsr kiss, that doesn't looks like a normal kiss, but like a kiss between two secret lovers (muaahah, i love them being secret..)
    2. billy showering in the following csi episodes
    3. sara officialy admitting their relationship to the rest of the team, followed by a party to celebrate they are together.
    4. a t shirt that says> GRISSOM AND SARA ROCK!
    5. grissom and sara making out (their bedroom, were they both sleep in)
    6. grissom and sara living together (sorry santa, this may be hard to get..)
    7. engangement and a marriage between g and s (see 6)
    8. kids running around a house were g and s live (okay, this one may be impossible to get..)
    9. g and s happily playing the old married couple
    10. i'm gonna stop now, cause i'm kinda going crazy, and by the time i finished this list, it will be summer already.. :lol:

8. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Lovely Santa's letter adz & greggo fan!
    here I wall I made yesterday well today.. :D
    Always GSR..The best!
    Hopefully all what you both asked will come true :)
    Regards,
    Andreina

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Wow Andreina, that wallpaper is so pretty. :) I love it.

Okay, I only asked for a hug, *cough* Adzix *cough* greggooo *cough*

Yeeeesh... you guys passed your colds all on to me. :p

I was showing my friend some old GSR scenes, from when before they were happily married and had 3 kids. Oh.. sorry.. confused my imagination with what has actually happened. Which makes me wonder, what do we know for sure?

So, we know that they are together. There is a chance they are living together. Somehow, I doubt they are married yet, I think that if they were, they definately would have told the team by then. They've probably at least had one date, or maybe they just skipped all that and went straight to the bed.

'You don't have to sleep in the same bed to have sex', that's right, that's what they've been doing for six years, doing it without being in the same bed, but then they decided to try it in the same bed.

*nods*

Amen.

10. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

You know I've been wondering, I wonder if Grissom says he will be gone for a month or he will just come back when he is ready because the way the reactions are in the promo makes it seem like hes leaving for a really long time. Its just a thought, but it could be possible. Also, Ive been watching the promo over and over again and the way Grissom is talking when he says "I'll miss you" seems like hes talking to someeone very close to him (as in distance) and as soon as he says it he looks down at, hopefully, Sara's lips. Yeah me likie! haha

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It's totally up to you if you want to be a premium member. There are benefits, but like was previously stated, you have to pay for it. Some of the good things: the ads at the top of the page disappear, you get pick your own title (Like where yours says "dead on arrival"), if you put your home page url in your bio, it will show up as a link under your icon (like mine). You can check it all out by clicking on the "premium member" box in your bio.

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

omg omgggggg
    i saw the promo now!!! i know i'm late... i was in orkut..relationship site and a CSI GSR fan, friend of mine, told me..
    i wanted never look promo or scenes before episode...but i had to look !!!!!! goshhhhhhh i don't know how ppl can be spoilers free...guys have to be so strong!!!
    well, i'm not strong.... and i can't stop think in LLV
    omggggggggggggggggggggg the promo was sad but i'm so happy for have GSR scene and i love them so much...i love everything i have to say i like some angst too . (for me look like she knew about the break, she is sad..upsed but not for know in the last time)..crossing the fingers for this be true...that song..Grissom leaving ...and the Sara expression...omg ...omggggggggg....they are trying kill us..

my list for Santa

1)Billy and Jorja in the next season
    2)GSR hug
    3)GSR kiss
    4)Sara know about the break before the team
    5)more GSR scenes
    6)CSI MOVIE ....i dream with these guys in the BIG screen

13. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Amen Adz.

My GSR Chrismas List(kind of a day late):
    ~NO Beard
    ~Nobody Dieing/Leaving(except mabey Ecklie)
    ~GSR make-out session
    ~More than 2 GSR scens per epie
    ~no more strange hair dos on Nick(<- not realy GSR related but still slightly important)

O.k. Its kind-of short, but im trying to stay somewhat realistic.
    Yes We are.Thank You. Just kidding.I am a wimp. actuly I stare at the spoiler box and think "You do not want to read the spoiler","The spoiler will not bring you happyness" :lol: .......And now every one thinks i am a total nutcase. :p

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mine

1.The Kiss
    2.The Beard back *is a beard addict*
    3.No Grissom sabbatical
    4.lol yes no more wierd Nick hair
    5.Shirtless Billy or shower billy, either one

*sigh* I could never go without spoilers, I hate not knowing what's going to happen. I know not really GSR stuff but I can't understand how some of you can go without not knowing LOL

15. katjo

katjo Witness

My thoughts exactly too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.