Icon Challenge #16: Miss Congeniality - WINNERS UP!

wibble

Corpse
This week we're going to do the lovely Sandra Bullock, who plays the FBI heroine Gracie Hart in the movie Miss Congeniality :). Thanks to Macayla for suggesting this challenge :D

Here are the caps you can choose from to make your icon(s).

Gracie 01
Gracie 02
Gracie 03
Gracie 04
Gracie 05

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You must enter your icon(s) at ONE of 2 levels: beginner or advanced. Please state clearly when you send your entries to DaWacko by PM which level you are entering at.

[2] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. Please use different caps if you enter more than 1 icon.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 30th December to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners will each receive a banner.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko.

Re: Icon Challenge #16: Miss Congeniality

omg, i LOVE this movie! great challange, i'm getting myself to work on my icons now :)

Ooooh, I'll try and enter, but all the beginner's are like, super advanced compared to me, but hey! I shall try!!!

~xJemmax~

Awww, cute pics :D I'm definitely saving them, will see if I can come up with something creative.

Love this choice, one of my fav movies :D! Will definitively try to enter, just one question: only pm the link, or both, link AND picture?

Oh wow, that's such a lovely theme! Love it, wibble! I'm so in.

cinegirl said:
Love this choice, one of my fav movies :D! Will definitively try to enter, just one question: only pm the link, or both, link AND picture?

I'm not sure, as Ducky handles the entries, but it's probably better if you PM her both the link and the image :)

wibble said:
cinegirl said:

I'm not sure, as Ducky handles the entries, but it's probably better if you PM her both the link and the image :)

As for Ducky... Ducky doesn't care :D both work

OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Me and my friends quote it all of the time and it's one of my favorite movies! I'm totally in!

DaWacko said:
wibble said:
cinegirl said:

As for Ducky... Ducky doesn't care :D both work

Hehe, thanks wibble and Ducky, I'll surprise you ;)

P.S.: WillowsWannaBe - go! Watch that movie! :D

I adore Sandra Bullock. Thank you, wibbs for this challenge! <3 And to Macayla for suggesting it :)

Back