Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

...With the exception that you've now had 2 of the 10 episodes of this year dedicated to him.

Look - last year, no question: Greg was set decoration. But this year, he's been getting a lot of screentime and quality personal storylines. So I don't really get where the lack of Greg thing is coming from.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

What she mean, Sarahvma, We hasn't see Greg much. He only on about 15 second or 20 second. Once in a great while, he was on for the whole hours.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes that's true. What I really mean to convey was the promos rarely show him, so it seems he's not really important (even though that's not the case) so it's just frustrating but you are correct we've seen alot more Greg this season.

4. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

Grissom hugged Nick? Really? Wow....now thats something major considering thier complex relationship.

5. katjo

katjo Witness

Ned Beatty in an upcoming episode :eek: Hope they don't make him "squeal like a pig" :lol: That poor man will always make me think of Deliverance. :lol: But he is a great actor so I look forward to it.

6. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I don't know, but Grissom also said in the preview "I'll Miss You"...I don't know if that's to Nick ( who he's hugging), or Sara, maybe catherine. Could be the whole group. But Griss does say "I'll miss you"

7. katjo

katjo Witness

I saw it too. I saw Cath who looked shocked and a little aggrivated. I saw Gris say "I'll miss you" but then they showed him hug Nick. So I bet he is telling Nick that. I hope Sara knows, or I would say the whole GSR is on it's way out. Remember Sara has had a guy jilt her before, maybe she is tired of being treated like she is always on the back burner. Too much speculation. Thank god next week I'm going to be partying the New Year with all my buds and I can get this off my mind. But HURRY UP JAN 4th.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

well the way promos are spliced together it's hard to tell sometimes, he's probably saying it to Sara (or everyone). Saying that to Nick seems kinda weird to me, even hugging Nick does not seem like a Grissom thing to do. Guess we'll wait and see.

If he hugs Nick, maybe he'll kiss Greg goodbye... :lol: :lol:

9. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

does anyone have a link for the promo?

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i have what to say. in the past, other than lady heather, who have we seen him hug? oh, i think cath in inside the box. its unlike gris, and its also unlike him to tell nick 'i miss you' but if he says it to him, cath, everyone, it would make me happy. im not complaining :) but if he says it to sara, i think that its a bit too sappy. i dont know though, i mean, theyre together, of course he'll miss her, but gris saying it, i dont know, ut just feels un-gris in general to say things like that, but saying it to sara there, eh, dunno. saying it to the whole team, or even to one or two of them as i said, it will make my heart melt.

is 7x11 when keppler is introduced? or only in 12?

as for the greg debate, ill add my opinion, just to get it out, but im not sure it makes much sense, cause im on both sides. one one side, i do feel liek the writers were saying (or implying) that there will be A TON of greg this season, and there isnt as much, but on the otherside, there is greg, and i think that maybe as much as other seasons. it could just be that people got theeir expectations way up (it is natural, and no offense to anyone at all) i think i said something about that before fannysmacking, i was worried that people would get dissapointed. there still is hope though, but i wouldnt put my expectations through the roof. i like greg, very much, and do want to see more of him.

as for warrick, is it just my opinion or has he not had much screentime?

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Where has everyone seen the promo where Gris hugs Nick? Is it only on the tv cause I went to innertube and it wasn't there. But I never see the promos on tv. Very rarely. I live in Canada.

As for the Greg thing, I am very grateful that we've had 2 episodes dedicated to him. That's great! But yeah, it would be nice to see him in the promo ever now and then.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It seems as of now it's only been on TV. I haven't wached CBS much the past few days so I haven't seen it yet either.

13. lea

lea Police Officer

If you venture in to the GSR thread (Try and suck it up, if you're allergic to them :D) But someone gave me a link to the, or a promo. It has Grissom hugging Nick in it :)

14. debje

debje Pathologist

it's on the grissomsararomance site ;)

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh okay, thanks guys. :D I'll try the site before the GSR thread... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.