Strictly Come Dancing series 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by RBC, Oct 22, 2006.

1. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Mark and Karen should definately win the series, but i want Zoe and Ian to win the Christmas special

2. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

did anyone see Craig and Anton singing on It takes two yesterday? It was hilarious because they both kinda sounded drunk and can think they can sing, but really that cant (especially craig,lol)

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

Yay! Mark and Karen won! :)
    I liked to see the others back too. When I saw Claire's samba I though of what I could ask here. When they were on It Takes Two after their elimination they explained why they couldn't stop laughing after their samba. Do you remember why? I forgot :p
    So, who should win the Christmas Special?
    I lovbe Mark and Karen, but I don't hope they'll win it. I'd like someone else than the series winner to win the Christmas Special. I really didn't like it when Jill and Darren and Darren and Lilia won it.

4. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

Claire went a bit wrong at the end of the samba: she carried on dancing after the music had stopped.
    And im so glad Mark and Karen won as well! they were fantastic and their salsa was amazing, it really deserved four 10's. Cant wait for the Christmas special but what am i suppossed to watch on a Saturday now? Dancing on ice isnt exactly a worthy replacement.

5. RBC

RBC Coroner

I watched the preview. It looks like Matt is doing the Waltz. I think it's kinda sad though. He did the Waltz two days ago in the final. Of course I would like to win in his position, but to do the same dance as he did two days ago with only a different choreography is a bit lame IMO.

EDIT: I was sad to see that Mark did the Salsa. To my disappointment Mark's Salsa and Matt's Waltz were very similar to the ones from the final. But come to think; does anyone know when the Christmas Special was recorded? With having to dance 5 dances in the final I can kinda understand wwhy those dances were so similar.
    On a different note: Colin and Erin totally knocked me from the edge of my couch! There Quickstep was just fantastic. I found it funny that the ones from last year actually scored the highest. I was also very surprised that they both ended the highest, didn't expect that Zoe got that many votes judging on last year's voting. I'm really happened Colin and Erin won!
    Were you too disappointed by the music btw? Previous two years were way better music-wise. Mark's Salsa music was definately a disappointment. I though Matt's music was the best.

EDIT #2: I just figured out something. Zoe's amazing Rumba has accomplished that the Rumba isn't the worst scored dance anymore. The average score of the Rumba was first 24.9, but now became 25.3. With an average score of 25.1 out of 40 the Cha Cha Cha is now the worst danced dance.

6. kitty_koo

kitty_koo Hit and Run

I was wondering when the Christmas special was recorded too, but i think it was before the final. I wanted Colin to win too because he was fantastic! i really did think Emma would win but the studio audience did the right thing and didnt vote for her, :) it seemed as though all she did in the samba is stand on her own and shake her hips.
    Also, i was kinda disappointed that Zoe and Ian did the Rumba, i would have preferred to see their great Tango or have them do the Samba, despite that it was great seeing 2 couples from the previous series beating the recent couples, even though the judges have been saying series 4 has had the highest standard of dancing,lol