Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, here's what Adam said: "for a long time I've known people have been waiting to see that and we try to add a little bit of that to our scenes, sort of bring that to it and we'll see what happens."

Adam is our savior. We shall build a statue in his honor and dance around naked as we beat each other with herbs.

So yeah, looks like it's an Adam/Emily thing. I wish they'd done a chat, man. But we can't complain, cause at least Kristine asked them about it. And ET asked them about it. I can tell why Adam says that he gets asked that a lot.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah everyone seems to be asking and the writers need to see that and actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! People wouldn't ask if it wasn't so obvious. I agree that the chemistry Adam and Emily share probably adds to whatever the writers give them (ie a scene) as far as Eric/Calleigh interaction...does that make sense? :lol:

3. midnight_tiptoes

You can't buy chemistry like that. They were airing Wet Foot, Dry Foot here the other day. Holy crap, the midnight tiptoe scene is hot, guys. The way Eric says 'deal', man that gets me every time. It's so fucking sexy. You know they totally did it that night. Growl!

I made 20 E/C icons, as promised. You can find them HERE.

4. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Caro you rock! They're beautiful *sniffle*
    Maybe now that I have high speed internet and a buttload of spare time again I'll write a christmas fic...

5. midnight_tiptoes

JAFFY! Where have you been, young lady? I demand an explanation. Now, missy, or I swear I WON'T give you a spanking!

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Welcome back Jaffy!

I just saw Backstabbers, and I can't get over how cute Calliegh was with Emma! After watching that, it obvious that Calleigh needs to have kids. I always had a feeling that she'd be great with children, but seeing it was wonderful, even better seeing as it was a Hispanic girl. Her and Eric's daughter would be a lot prettier, but Emma was a sweetheart, and Eric and Calleigh's daughter would be too. It's a shame they didn't get any scenes though, I could totally see Eric seeing Calleigh with the girl and telling her that she'd be a great mother. Then Calleigh would say something like 'You think so?" Eric would give her one of his lop-sided smirks and say 'I know so,' and they'd have a moment :).

Is the next episode coming up the one where Eric helps Calleigh on his day off? What (if any) kind of scene do you think we'll get out of that? Any spoilers would be appreciated too.

7. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

I was kidnapped...by Jake. It was awesome :D
    But now I'm back, and better than ever! So, what do you guys think Eric and Calleigh are getting eachother for christmas? I bet I know what Eric wants ;)

8. delkolover

Oh I think I know what Calleigh wants too!!! :devil:

9. delkolover

Those icons that midnight tiptoes made are awesome but apparently when I try and use them for my avatar...the site keeps telling me they are too big....someone help b/c I found the one I like and I want to use it.

10. midnight_tiptoes

Calleigh's most tender scenes always seem to be with minorities. Remember when that black guy's dog shot his friend? Calleigh was so sweet. "You can use my phone."

I don't know. For some reason, I really can't see Calleigh with a white guy.

I hope we get at least one scene in that episode. Come on. I can see Eric at home, on his couch, watching his soap operas, "finally, a day off, I can relax and rest," and then someone calls him up, "no, no way. I'm not going to work today. I'm at home. What? It's Calleigh's case? She asked for me? I'll be there in two minutes."

Man, but the writers are so fucking mean they probably won't give us anything. Why do they hate us? Oh, right...

delkolover, which icon are you trying to use? I can try to resize it.

11. delkolover

I highly doubt we will get the scenes we are looking for...just b/c the writers feel the need to tease us and string us along with something like this and then give us nada!

Midnight Tiptoes,I've been trying to use icon #16. Thanks in advance for the help :)

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Goddammit, the board ate my post. Anyway, I now have Pro Per on my PC! Isn't it just a thing of beauty? Calleigh was doing her badass thing, which I love, but she was so in over her head and as usual Eric was waiting in the wings to make the save. I mean, Eric's no wimp, but he was willing to pick a fight with a known murderer, that was dangerously close to turning physical, just to protect her. You could just see how his face fell when she accused him of undermining her, but of course, they can't stay mad at each other for long. Pro Per is everything that's good and right in the world.

I really hope we get something in the new episode, but it wouldn't shock me at all if we didn't. I'd love it if at the start we had Eric talking to somebody (hopefully Valera), bragging about his day off. Then Cal comes in and asks for his help, and he is all too quick to accept. Calleigh walks off, then Valera teases Eric how quick he was to say yes. Of course, he'll try and deny there's anything behind it, but she'll just roll her eyes and walk off. I can totally see Valera saying something like, "God, you are so whipped." Then at the end, just a little scene where Calleigh thanks him and they have a moment and I'd be more than happy. It can be our Christmas present from the writers. Knowing how much they love to spurn our hopes, I bet if we do get something, it'll be something like a phonecall so they get miminal interaction. I think Jake is supposed to be coming back in the eppy, so that'll surely decrease our chances of getting anything. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. :(

Did anyone else get really pissed off with Ryan in Backstabbers? I bring this up because it's more evidence of what we were discussing before. It's gotten to the point now where Calleigh doesn't even give a damn about listening to Ryan's excuses because he makes so many mistakes. The only reason she had any kind of emotional response was because he nearly ruined the case. Then the worst part, he tried to tell Calleigh that Emma would have to testify! Eric would never do that! Although he may make mistakes (not anything like the one Ryan made, but mistakes nonetheless) Eric knows how to deal with Calleigh, and it was obvious that that was the last thing she wanted to hear and that moment. He acknowledged it, but didn't apologise either, which annoyed me. If Eric had pissed her off, like in Pro Per, he just would have put his head down and gone to work on the case, not spending his time trying to make excuses to her. He should no better than to try and tell Cal anything. Boy, Ryan is sure making a career of angering Calleigh this season :lol:.

I think I'm going to watch Pro Per again now :D.

13. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Ou Ou OU, first HipHugger moment was Wet Foot, Dry Foot. I looked over to my mum and...

went: They're SO doing it. No way he's sleeping on the couch. Why didn't he ask Speed? That'd make more sense. SO doing it.

Mum: *nod*

Me: Plus, they look pretty.

Mum: *nod* So doing it.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I can, but he has to big, as in tall and built, not fat. But I actually like the looks of her with a black or latino guy.

Yeah I was pretty pissed of and what was even worse was that guy taping everything. Ryan just had to make a mmistake and make a fool of himself.

Where's Jessica?

15. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Hi, everyone. I haven't been around here in forever. I don't know if you would even remember me. I don't think I ever posted here.

I just wanted to let you all know that I e-mailed Corey Miller and asked him about Eric and Calleigh. As he's told most everyone, he said that they don't have any plans to hook them up yet. He also said that the chemistry between Adam and Emily was the first thing he noticed when he joined the show.

He also said something is going to happen to Eric soon that is going to change his life forever, and that Eric has been acting very somberly lately because of Marisol's death and because he helped kill her killer. I told him that I hope Calleigh is there for him when all of this happens and I told him I miss the friendship between them. He said Ryan and Calleigh get more screen time together because of the actors' availabilities and because (this was an insinuation) their fans are louder. So I guess more of us should e-mail him to let him know what we wanna see. He really is a very nice guy and it couldn't hurt us to tell him we wanna see E/C together.

Anyway. I was hoping to enter the challenge, but I don't think I'll have the time. It's been so long since I wrote a E/C fic, but I'll try to write something soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.