Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

^^Love your avie Adzix

I just realized that for several months I thought Adzixs name was Adix. This would be an excellent example of me needing serious help.
    On to other things:

I noticed that to. I love those subtle moments where you can tell that grissom is getting jealous when other men are flirting with sara.

In total randomness; I have decided to become spoiler free. Why? Because I can :p. Actually, its because i am tired of the confusing and depressing spoilers.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i always thought you were vanilla_rabbits, btw ;)

lol
    MY GIRL! we're gonna make it together! you are now offically in a spoiler - free wagon led by me (i'm also leading a beardless wagon btw). who else is with us?

oh and everybody, ignore my GLH question in the previous post, i got my answer in a PM from sarah. thanks guys.

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I don’t like him with the beard; he just looks weirder with it. And, if I were to actually put some thought into it (it’s very seldom that I put much thought into anything) his beard makes him look older and for me emphasizes the age difference between him and Sara, which seems to be a main point for anti-GSR shippers. OK that might be a stretch, but it makes sense to me.

For the poll, I picked 2, actually I picked 4, but that was because I was having mouse issues, brought on by a coughing fit. But I meant to pick 2. Because, I don’t think Grissom is so mean and stupid enough to not tell her and weight to tell her until he leaves, but I don’t think he is comfortable enough I the relationship to have told her right off the bat.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just want to wish all of you wonderful girls a very Happy Holiday, to you and yours ;) and tell you how fun it is to be on this thread.. we're all so different, and have our own style of posting our opinions..theories..ideas and views no ones better nor worse,, right nor wrong. just diverse ;)but the common goal, that we all have , is to see this fabulous couple together.. on the fantastic show.. CSI rocks and rules :D..

MERRY CHRISTMAS.. FROM GRISSOM AND SARA

5. katjo

katjo Witness

I saw a picture somewhere of WP and JF and he had his arms wrapped around her. They were both facing the camera, he was behind her and he had his arms wrapped around her. It was so cute. I can't remember where I saw it though. Does anyone know where I could have seen it, and if so when it was taken? Thanks!

Weeping Willows on right now. Not one of my favorites. How many times do we have to see Cath making out with a man before we get to see even a kiss on the cheek between our luvas?

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This one?

[​IMG]

7. katjo

katjo Witness

Yes! Thank you so much, I love that picture. :) Do you have one of them alone without all the other pics around them? Thanks so much. Where and when was this pic taken?

8. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Hey guys, sorry I haven't really been around lately. I've been really busy with stuff. But DON'T WORRY, I am still a hardcore GSR, I swear. I am mucho stoked for the next episode.

Lovin' the Christmas manip, desert. :)

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for some Grissom and Sara reaction. I've been reading through your posts and we all seem to want the same thing - a confrontation. I want to see what happens with them. I don't want Grissom to just go away and Sara act like it's all fine and dandy, or at the least if it is completely fine for her, could you throw us a friggin' bone and put in a scene or two explaing it? Continuity, CSI? Continuity? Anyways, I'm hopeful.

To make up for my absense...I will come bearing gifts!...soon.

Merry soon-to-be Christmas,everyone! (Happy Hannukah, Krazy Kwanzaa, Fantastic whatever else there are) :D

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEBLE!

[​IMG]

10. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Happy Birthday Reeble! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Regarding the spoilers i agree with Sarah, we have to take them with a grain of salt. There are so many variables that you never know what's going on until an episode airs. The only and wiser thing to do is wait and see.
    So Happy Holidays!

PS
    Adzix thanks for the avatar :D. I credited you on my profile and i made tha same thing on YTDaW and on another site :).

11. FolkQueen

FolkQueen Victim

Agreed with jofod (btw, hi jo ;)), we just have to wait and see. This atmosphere of sadness and this sense of impending doom are just...I don't know, I think we've probably pushed it a bit too far :) Don't believe what you read or hear until you actually see it :)
    Angst is good, it'll probably bring us some emotional GSR scenes and create a perfect context for Grissom's return.

C'mon guys, 2006 has been the year of the GSR becoming canon, which is even more surprising considering when we were one year ago or so (waiting for LH's return):rolleyes:

Happy Christmas everybody, and a Happy New GSR-Year :cool: :)

12. lea

lea Police Officer

Oo happy birthday Reeble!! :D

Question - You know when Grissom returns from his sabbatical? How long will that be for, do we know? Is it concrete that Billy is leaving? I'd hate anything to happen to our GSR :(

13. FolkQueen

FolkQueen Victim

Grissom will probably be absent for four episodes and return on episode 7x16, just at the end of Febraury-sweeps ;)

14. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Grissom will be absent for eps 7x12 Redrum, 7x13 Sweet Jane,7x14 Meet Market and 7x15 Law of Gravity, and probably will come back in 7x16, like FolkQueen said. Regarding Billy, so far he hasn't resigned for season 8, but nothing is written in the stone yet.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you are again very welcome jofod :D and thanks for so awesomely crediting me with a link!

*clears throat*

is it me or this thread just OD-ed? or maybe it's just Christmas-time. or that i'm in a different time-zone now. whatever the reason, i love GSR anyway. MERRY X-MAS everyone! let the GeekLove rule.

peace and love,
    -Y'all's beloved, and excited about Christmas Adz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.