Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregForNick

GregForNick Hit and Run

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Greg/Ryan They truly do have a Chemical Romance. I love that line, I got my friends liking Ryan/Greg so much we made a name out of their names Ryeg (Pronounced Ry Egg)

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

hey I'm still lurking around but I haven't had any luck on that shirtless Ryan x mas boxer pic, I gave up. I even tried finding a shirtless chest just to stick his head on and that didn't work..I really hoped Sil could do it, she's the manip pro. I know i've seen a few pics of Eric shirtless, but I haven't attempted him yet.

I think ryan and greg would have great chemistry and they may emblode. They both seem to have a strange sense of humor or maybe a wackey one.

Glad you like the pic csiangel17 and welcome back, stop in more often from now on. Here's a smoothie to keep you coming back.

Katie I just noticed your Loc...Under the mistletoe with Ryan ...NO NO NO that's where I am so move over.
    OH I rememer ryan telling Erica that chemistry is sexy, or something like that, I wanted to throw up.
    Now I could see ryan and greg buying each other a chemistry set for x mas and sitting around x mas morning in their cute x mas boxers playing with it..trying to discover a new tasty whipcream or body gel.....ok I've said too much.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I don't know if Greg and Ryan would implode if they met, but I know I sure would. :lol: And my tv. :p

"Chemical Romance" is cool. That's a good thread title. Ryan/Greg #3 - "Chemical Romance". Hehe :D or it could be: Ryan/Greg #3 - "Their Chemical Romance" :devil: Instead of My Chemical Romance... Get it? :p

*Looks at Twiz's location* Mmm.. Nope. It doesn't say that. I'm not movin.

Oh and yeah, Erica was like "Chemisty is sexy." and then Ryan was like "I happen to think *insert forensic terminology here* is very sexy, so if you'll excuse me..." Then he walked off.. Now what he ment to say was "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go create some hot chemisty with Greg in the lab." :devil:

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Hmmm.... I think I should write a fic with that title.... well, at least I came up with SOMETHING useful during my jolly hollies!!
    I dunno, though.... Maybe I should make it in both of their POVs and call it "My Chemical Romance".... :lol: :lol: *runs away cuz she has to sneeze*

Off-Topic: Does anyone know what to buy a guy for Christmas? I have two guy friends and I want to get them something. (I'm going to give it to them on our first day back.) I was thinking a watch, but changed my mind when I noticed that one already had a pretty nice watch. :(

Oooh, I know a good title for a new thread: "The Best I Ever Had". (I dunno, it's a song by Gary Allan and it's playing on my computer right now.) I must go, I gotta clean my ears cuz I got the cartilage pierced.... One's a repiercing and it hurts more than the other.

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Hey CSIangel... Ooh icons!!! I wanna see!!!! :D

Btw I wrote a long post yesterday and it got deleted! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! I had to go so I didn't rewrite it.

I actually said in the post that I didn't think I could do a shirtless!Ryan manip... I knew it's gonna be weird cuz it's not his body... At least I don't like it that it's not his body :p But then again, I was tempted... And after the whole afternoon trying:

Shirtless, Xmas Ryan...

[​IMG]

... going home all excited, can't wait to give Greg his Xmas 'present'... only to find...

[​IMG]

Greg fallen asleep under the christmas tree :D :lol:

Poor Ryan, he looks so dissapointed...

PS: It's 'Xmas Edition' manips that's coming from Lee, cuz she gave me the 'Santa Ryan' idea the first place, months ago when the summer sun still shone in Gutterville :) And thanks to Twiz, for inspiring me about the shirtless part :lol:

ENJOY!!! :D

6. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

OMG Irma those manips our amazing, they look really real. :lol: Love Greg asleep under the Christmas tree, he looks very sweet. Poor Ryan, well theres always New Years :)And it really does look like its Ryans body; very muscly :)

As for Ryan and Greg telling Ryans parents, I kinda think that as they havent been mentioned ever, they cant be that close otherwise he would have said something by now, like Greg never mentioning his parents til s7, but Papa and Nana Olaf before that :)

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OMG!! IRMA those ROCK! *fans self* Holy shit! That is amazing. *falls of chair* When I first saw it I was scrolling down. I swear if I was drinking something it would be all over my keyboard. :lol: Gosh that's so amazing. Same with the Greg one!! Twiz, you need to come home from your relatives house. :p :lol:

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Twiz is gone? Awwwww... I post it in the wrong time then :lol: Wanna tell her that, sorry Sue, I didn't get to manip Xmas boxers into Ryan :lol:

Well I borrow Ryan's body from Jake Gyllenhaal... who IMO is the sexiest, hottest man alive (besides Jon and Eric of course :p). So I don't think it strays very far... Jon, Jake, connected right? :lol:

Glad you like it though :D

I agree with you, CSIangel... So I have a sense that they're not gonna spend Christmas with their parents... Hmm maybe Greg could invite Ryan over to Christmas with Papa and Nana Olaf? :lol:

Greg: Nana... there's someone I'd like you to meet...
    Nana: *stops from arranging the dinner table and looks at Greg* Really?
    Greg: Papa, Nana, this is Ryan Wolfe... He's a CSI from Miami...
    Nana: *to Ryan* My, you look hotter in person than the image in my magic ball!
    Greg and Ryan looks at each other
    Nana: ... yes, Greg, I know... *winks*
    Greg: ... so much for having a psychic grandma...

:D

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well I think Twiz is coming back late tonight maybe? I sent her an email bout the pic, though. :lol:

:eek: Nana Olaf!! I can't believe her! :p

I didn't see that one coming! Nice twist! :D Hehe that'd be so funny! Ryan would be like, "Greg... I didn't know your Nana was into that occult stuff.." *backs away* Hehe.

OMG. Jake's body!? No wonder it looks so great. :lol: That's awesome. I was gonna ask you who's stomach that was. :eek: Me loves Jake even more now. There's this guy at my school (one year older then me) and he looks like Jake :eek: And he's hilarious, too! *sighs* (Sorry or the off-topicness.. :rolleyes:)

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Haha and I could imagine Nana going all "If you want something to improve your sexual life, I have something in my drawer... it's a bit of rat's blood, alligator's tear, and--" Ryan would be like :eek: "NOOOO!!!! Eh, I mean, no thanks... we, uh, don't have any problems with our, uh, sexual life..."
    :lol: :p :devil:

Yep, it's from Jarhead... hence the little army necklace thing around his neck... Gotta love Jake for being shirtless and wearing a Santa hat at the same time in that movie :lol:
    [offtopic:] OMG there's a guy in your school who looks like Jake??? :eek: And he's hilarious too??? That's it, I'm gonna move to your school, Katie! :lol: [/offtopic]

Move over you two! You're blocking Greg from getting full access to Ryan... C'mon, give the boys some privacy! :p :D

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

First off...OMG Irma those pics friggin rock my socks. That may my day brighter. It's been a long long day visiting the in laws and I really needed a shirtless ryan/greg to drool over. Greg is so adorable under the tree and Ryan does looks sad, santa wasn't good to him, or greg.I knew that was Jake's body from Jarhead, aweseome movie. I had a shirtless pic of him and I was like OMG Jake is that friggin hott!!!! Somehow I dont think togo is built as good as him but your right they look so much alike it works..perfect. OMG I love your icon too. Damn go away for a day and look how hott it gets in Gutterville, smokin.

OK katie fair enough you can have him under the mistletoe I have him under the tree...in my mind.

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Speaking of JG, I got 'Donnie Darko' for Christmas from my sister, and it was the director's cut. (Yayyyy!!! :D ) And I agree about the "hottest, sexiest man alive, besides Jon and Eric". He's got the most GORGEOUS eyes.... and the *starts drooling uncontrollably* *snaps out of it* Anyways, Jake and Ryan are connected: Ryan was commented on how much he looks like Jake in an epi of CSI: Miami, while Delko was said to look like A-Rod.... (Which could also stand for Adam Rodriguez, which was my first thought.) And when Jon has scruff, he REALLY looks like Jake.... so much I could get them confused!

Let's see.... I can imagine a Christmas with Greg. It'll look just like Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. :lol: :lol: So much like it I won't comment on it.

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Jarhead is awesome :D Though I usually don't like war movies (unless it's epic battle, as in Lord Of The Rings :rolleyes:) but Jake is so hot in it. Can't wait to see Zodiac! When I first read it was about a serial killer I was like, so CSI-ish, GOTTA SEE THAT MOVIE :lol: I wish he was the CSI/forensic scientist, whatever, but no such luck...

But that's really off-topic :lol:

Now I wish there was a Christmas crossover between LV and Miami, Ryan meets Greg... BUT... with Jake guest starring as a suspect... So you get:
    Ryan: "We know you do it. So admit it. Then me and Greg could go home and do our little Xmas plan for tonight."
    Jake: "I wish I wasn't a suspect and there wasn't this table separating the three of us..."
    Me: :eek: *THUD*
    OMG, if the three of them together in one scene, MY WHOLE TV SET WOULD EXPLODE!! :eek: Along with my living room. And I'm gonna pass out into a coma... hyperhotnessoverload :lol:

Another slightly off-topicness again :rolleyes:... sorry. Back on topic...

Do you think Ryan and Greg would prefer playing in the snow outside, or staying inside keeping each other warm? :D

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:eek: OMG! Jake as the bad boy suspect... Crossover... Ryan and Greg. *falls over* That would be so awesome. Maybe Greg and Ryan could be chasing Jake because he's on the run and all three of them are jumping over fences and stuff, and it's Miami right, so it's hot.. So they're all sweaty... *drifts off*... :devil:

*Ahem* Back on topic. :rolleyes: I think Greg would want to go out and play in the snow cause he's playful like that, but I think Ryan would want to stay dry and snuggle up under the covers. :D :devil: Maybe they could compromise. They go out in the snow for a bit, but then they get cold so they make some hot chocolate with marshmallows (and whipped cream! :devil: ;)) And warm eachother up while watching Christmas movies. :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH thank goodness, I thought this thread was going to get cobwebs again, it was so close to the 2nd page and I was the last to post so I couldn't bump it.
    OH talk about Jake, Ryan and Greg again, my tv and whole house would explode with all 3 of them on the tv.
    Now for Irma's q's, I think they would go outside and play in the snow for a while, the kid in them but then they would come inside and strip off their snow suits and get under the covers by the fire and warm each other back up with body heat...ducks pg 13. Like maybe ryan's ear's would get cold and greg would have to thaw them out by....use your imaganation....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.