Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic Pusher! :)
    sorry to bring up Ryan, but I so love it when Horatio fools him (and he didn't know Horatio yet, so it's understandable), but Yelina already knew everything. Horatio can't fool her. She (most of the time) knows what he's thinking and she's able to see through him.

I also like it when they are so close.
    It's always so natural and it shows they never feel uncomfortable around each other.
    I hope the New Year brings some discussions topic.
    I also lurk very often and don't know what to say. :(

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Very much so. No other character understands him or knows him quite like Yelina does. This is why she brings out his vulnerable side, and H seems so much more endearing around her. :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

sorry guys a little out of topic ;)

ohh boy, i just have luck and have 12 epis S 1 on DVD hehe and at last have see some of this so popular audio comments. wow i love Christmas magic. :devil: so far, most i love this Sofia Milos interview ;) my heart is melt down - so truth and sweet words for my fav ship :D

*flash back Grave Young Men H: I haven't seen that smile on your face in a while.*

Sofia Milos : "it`s a personal history there...when Horatio go back...u know probably 10 y. befor i even...befor my character get married ...uhhh... they are friend and Horatio just didn`t act on his truth feeling - Yelina know about perhaps a little too late. she was married, she got kid, she go on, she have wonderful life. Horatio is always been there as a family member...her husband die there is....u know his brother - this wonderful man who always been there and continue to be there more and more.... in more level...and she become weird (?!?) of that - so is this wrong, is this right.... that whole thing is very interesting to play for me, and suppose very interesting for the viewers"

4. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

I hate that Yelina dated Stetler, knowing H hated that guy. And with good reason too, as it turns out.

This seems like an excellent pairing, but despite rumours that she would return this season because of S4...she hasn't. Maybe they're thinking it's too soon, because of the death of Marisol. Who knows? If she's not back this year, hopefully Season 6 will see a resurgence and perhaps them getting together.

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

If she's not back in a year I'm gonna go nuts. Currently I'm watching a lot of other shows with great ships in it but I still find H/Y one of the best. And the lack of that at the moment makes me a very sad csi miami viewer :(

6. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

She's a great character for the show. What I liked about her was that she was a great detective and a believable actress.

The only thing...I found her almost cold to H when he was in Rio to save his brother. And Ray Jr. was a snot. Did they replace him? Maybe it's just my eyes but he doesn't look like that little boy with the huge eyebrows in previous seasons lol.

7. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

I'm pretty sure they did replace Ray Jr, at least that's my impression. There was a smidgeon of coldness there, a bit of self-defensiveness, and bit of... don't let me go there again, don't keep me from going there again, meet me halfway, show me where we are. I don't know if that is understandable, I'll stop.
    Shell

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

maybe the loss of Horatio's influence changed him. :lol:
    serious, I think it can change a person when you're father dies and then he's alive and then he's dead again. He was angry, because he loved his father and then they took him away from him again. :(

I think it won't be easy for Yelina to deal with her son. Horatio has to help her. This would be a nice storyline IMO.

oh and thanks for the interview Pusher! it also melted my heart. :D

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'm wondering about something. The thing that I hate about season 5 is that there are too many regular characters. We barely see Horatio these days. Now how are they going to bring her back and let them have some sweet H/Y moments if there is barely time left..

Maybe H could be around Yelina & Ray Jr instead of helping with the case. That would work for me. H/Y forever!

Anyway I want to wish you lads a great christmas, with lots of gifts and love etc. And an amazing 2007, filled with H/Y moment and maybe also a kiss between them. That would be nice, no? :)

10. Lucy

Thank you kit and may I also wish everyone a very Happy Christmas/holiday. :) Let's all raise a glass to some H/Y moments in 2007, and of course, the hopeful return of Sofia to the show as soon as possible. :D

I think that Ray Jnr will feature quite prominently in the H/Y storyarc in the future. Ann D has hinted at this, and it would be a useful and logical plot device for the writers.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Merry Christmas, guys! I hope you're all having a great time and happy H/Y shipping! I'm going to make icons now...

12. Lucy

Ooh, any chance of any H/Y icons? :D ;)

Thanks to a post by wibble in the 'I can't believe' thread in the Misc Forum, I was prompted to rewatch the final scene of 'Big Brother' again last night. What a scene that is! I will have to dig out my caps from that episode and post them here.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Merry Christmas, guys from me too ! :D

Kit4na thanks for this sweet H/Y holiday gift ;)

and what i can`t believe is that Ducky remember the last song from there :eek: :D and yes this caps from 'BB' just cry to be show ;) :lol: ehhh *sigh* if we only can start CSI Miami again from this epi, but with differently end :devil:

btw hope some new H/Y icons will be post here :)

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

*raises glass* Happy holidaays Luce and everyone here :). A return for Sofia in the coming 2007 episodes is certainly on my tv land christmas wish list. As well as tptb getting their head screwed on right but, um, I don't want to think negative right now. So heres to it.

And Kit thank-you so much for that festive pic. It's wonderful and I'm glad you shared it with us.

*looks foward to any icons that may be coming*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.