Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 27, 2006.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Yeah, really don't want to try and explain that one. That's why it's staying closer to the back of my card display so that people are less likely to read it. :D Not that I don't love it! I loved all the cards I got so far! I counted them this morning, and I have thirteen so far.

2. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

oooo can't wait to get it! ;)

3. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Well, mine isn't so artsy :( I wanted to do something like yours, but I had no time... *sad*

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Received a couple handmade cards yesterday! Wow, I'm impressed!

Orison - Awesome sexy Santa! I love it!

messinwithmesser - That was the closest I'll come to getting Danny for Christmas. Thank you!

5. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I got Messinwithmesser's card today and HOW CUTE IS THAT! I was holy OMFG magnet! My mom was like oh no, not on my fridge! And I was like, oh yes lol. Thanks to everyone who sent me a card!

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Glad someone's finally starting to receive my cards *lol*

That sexy Santa had your name written all over it so you just had to have it! :D

7. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

gotta share a little messer with everyone ;)

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I got your card today, messinwithmesser and nearly screamed like a little girl at work when I opened it! :lol: It was so creative and I got to see the 'man'. Thanks!

9. brendanakai

brendanakai Victim

Hello, i got another batch of lovely X'mas cards from PrettyEyes(yes,it's my 1st time to send cards to USA too),Springmoon, CahillFan, CSI808 & messinwithmesser(your card just makes me scream ^0^) yesterday, thank you ALL!!

10. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I got cards from 1CSIMfan and PrettyEyes yesterday (bringing my total to 15). I loved the beach Santa, even though it's not snowing here anym,ore, we don't really have a beach...Thanks girls!

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Received Jorja_fan's card today. I love it, it's funny. That brings my total to 13. Maybe some more will arrive after the holidays, because today was last day for mail delivery around here. Loved them so far, this has been a terrific idea. If I'm not back on here before, I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. You have been terrific.

12. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Orison, I had your card, too :rolleyes: so funny! (but we gotta share Carmine the same, right? :lol:)

My total: 17
    *happy*

13. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Well, I'm down with the daggone stomach virus, again. :rolleyes: You know, if people are sick, why don't they stay home. What on Earth makes them think the rest of us want what they've got? :mad: Meds must be making me loopy, because I just now figured out (after reading this thread) that messinwithmesser's beautiful Danny pic was actually a magnet. Methinks I'll be heading back to bed shortly. I really need a Danny to take care of me. :(

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

We'll see about that... :D

Glad you got my card!

I got jorja's card today, and loved to see my name written in Greek! Loved it, thank you so much.

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ No problem ;). Your name was so easy to write but I still gotta improve on my "S" heehee. Soon enough you'll be able to write your name in Greek & probably better then me :lol:.

Glad my card made you laugh catey. Nothing like some good Canadian humour for the holidays :).