Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2005.

1. neoSephiroth

neoSephiroth Victim

I wrote a CSI: NY fanfiction where a terrorist attack on the subway leads Mac to a suspect, but finds his fanatic brother has stolen his identity and fled to LA...it took a hell of a lot of work to get right and just re-reading my post makes me want to check it again!
    Oh, yeah, I've got plans for LA: CSI.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

any csi stories you write can be posted and discussed in the fanfiction forum. if you have any questions about how to do so feel free to pm one of the mods there. :)

3. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

A crossover between all? I was thinking about this some time ago. I'd love to see such an episode. They could also make a double episode. That'd be better so we'd have some more time with all of them.

As for me, I'd like to see Greg, Nick, Ryan, Eric, Danny and Flack in one episode. :D

4. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Ageed. I think there should be at least two hours to four hours to enjoy the fun.

5. XxXCatherineXxX

XxXCatherineXxX Victim

I would have to say that that would be really cool. Although I'm not into watching CSI: Miami and NY. I'm not sure how the characters would get a long. But I did see Cross Jurisdictions and I thought that that episode was great. Excwept for the whole Gil not coming down to Miami cuz I really wanted him to. But I think that it would be cool if the Miami and the NY CSI:'s all came to Las Vegas to do the crossover. Now that would be cool.

6. talyra

talyra Hit and Run

I don't think it would work. I give Grissom ten minutes before he headbutts Horatio in sheer frustration (although I'd tune in just to see that...).

In all seriousness, though the fangirl in me goes "OOOHITWOULDBEGREAT!!!!" I think it would be overcomplicated to write and logistically nigh on impossible for the production people to pull off. Maybe, just maybe it could work as a movie. I do love Faylinn's suggestion, and that is the one way I can see it being made possible: I do think it might be too much of a departure for the show though.

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I am with all of the people who say, "Although the fangirl in me..."

... goes "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!", I know that Billy Petersen would be against it and would also refuse to have any sort of screentime with the peeps from CSI: Miami and CSI: NY. (Although the pic from that thingy honoring Jerry Bruckheimer where he was with Marg Helgenberger and Gary Sinise surprised me a bit...) I know this because I've heard it on the commentary from my S1 box set of CSI: Miami DVDs that he didn't want to hear from or speak to any of the CSI: Miami cast on "Cross Jurisdictions". (There's not a commentary when it's in the S2 box set of CSI:, but it's on the Miami S1 box set.) And I agree with talyra: If they do ever feel like making a three-way crossover, they should do it in a movie.

But if you read the article in the US TV Guide magazine back in August or September when Adam Rodriguez, Eric Szmanda, and Carmine Giovinazzo were on the cover, they said in the article to "not close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the series." Well, "if the right storyline came along, I'd be open to it": Eric Szmanda. :D So he's all for it if the right storyline came along.

But I, on the other hand, am currently trying to battle writer's block on a triple crossover.... It sucks whenever you come up with a story like that and then you watch your favorite movie 15 times over and you come up with an idea with another story based on it with 3 people from each CSI: show.

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I think Billy needs to get off his ego trip, CSI isn't all about him. I think he is just bitter that they are successful. Honestly, it shouldn't even be his decision. Spin offs are ratings gold, plus he gets paid so much money, suck it up!

9. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I'd love to. It would be great to see the relationship and chemistry between all the different characters of the three CSIs.

10. susanneE

susanneE Civilian

Oh, i would like it very much!!!!
    Greg and Ryan, in one episode...and than Danny to...ufff :D

11. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

Yeah, That would be awesome to be honest, They should make something like that.
    where like, There is a major crime, And it needs all the best CSI'S in the Country.
    ^_^

12. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

I would like to see something in that order, yes.

13. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

that would be kinda cool. i'd be really excited :)
    becuase ive finally gotten into all 3 series.

14. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

I really want to see hotties(Greg,Ryan,Nick,Danny and Flack) in one eppy,or three CSI leaders work together.
    It must be so fun!!!!

15. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I like that idea. If they did it, it'd have to be stretched over 1 week or more, so each actor gets enough screen time each, and for them to interact with all of the actors in the different shows. If they were going to do it, they'd need to go all out, and I'd want to see everyone interact with everyone at least once :). It would be unfair to neglect some of the ships. I think it could work, but maybe they are keeping something like that in case they do a movie sometime in the future.

So the conclusion to my ramblings, if yes, I'd like to see a three-way crossover, but I'd rather see a Vegas/NY one first.