CSI: Supreme Sunday

WASTED was good. Okay, so I only payed attention to the scene when Lindsay was processing the DB at the scene and Fort Minor's PETRIFIED was the music.

The last scene was striking. When Paul (?) asked Stella if she could do anything to prove that he did it and not his wife (girlfriend?) and Stella said no, she can't do anything.

It made me think how some people who have diseases can be sometimes hopeless. That pessimistic line that goes "I'm gonna die anyway".

RISK is on this Sunday. Last time I watched it, I wasn't paying attention. :D. ECW ONE NIGHT STAND was on at JackTV.

Well, RISK had me yawning here and there, even the Lindsay/Danny flirting doesn't work out for me. I was only able to watch NY,actually.

Cases were not that memorable, and I was bored.

Bah, you guys are all so lucky. I live in Malaysia but I don't have the cable channel, which is where AXN, and Supreme Sunday air...

But I remember before my exams I used to visit my gran each Sunday after church just to watch...I remember I purposely came over the night the episode with Henry Darius aired.... :)

I don't think I'll be watching this afternoon, so, as my Christmas Eve treat, I'll watch tonight! Yeboy!!!

STUCK ON YOU, well, my favorite scene was whe Hawkes was in the vent and Fort Minor's IN STEREO was in the background.

And oh, yeah! :D. GARY SINISE ON BASS!

I was watching "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" yesterday and it's a breath of fresh air for me to watch CSI. It's been a while since I watched the show, actually.

Anyway, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye is a personal favorite. It was in that ep that you could sort of see the old, joker Greg Sanders before becoming a CSI.

Just a little more patience, and we'll be having LV and Ny seasons 7 and 3, respectively.

I didn't watch last Sunday, over the fact that they're all reruns already.

Back