CBS Innertube CSI shows

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by chaosTheory, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaosTheory

chaosTheory Dead on Arrival

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post about this...

I have a Macbook Pro running OS X and i can't get innertube to work
    :(

I can't watch any CSI: LV episodes from the current season - and i'm quite annoyed about it.

Has anyone with a Mac got it working at all?

2. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I have a mac, and innertube is confusing and really aggrivating. Usually when I click on any full-length shows on innertube, it doesn't work. I just go back and first click on something else, usually a 'behind the scenes' segment, check that that's working, then go back and click on the episode that I want to watch. It's time-consuming, and extremely aggrivating, but it works.

I also have a problem when I'm watching basically any episode on innertube. It starts out fine but only plays until half of when that segment is supposed to be over. So generally I miss about 2/3 of the actual episode. Anything I do won't work to fix it, no matter what time I try to get it to work. Any body else having this problem too? Advice?

Emily

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

My best advice is to infor CBS.com (At the bottom (Feedback) about the problem it could be a website problem or they are still not up to being compatiable as they would like to be, alot of times they like to know about the bugs they need to work out.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

the problem isnt your computer. your location is ireland so im assuming you live there yes? the episodes are only available for viewing online in america. i know i was ticked off when i tried. a message should pop up that says 'content not available for viewing outside united states' i forget what the reason is, i asked before. something about copyrights outside of the us or something.

5. chaosTheory

chaosTheory Dead on Arrival

Ah right okay, thanks for the information!

This has to be the first time that living in Ireland has been a bad thing :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.