CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. RBC

RBC Coroner

I think they had it wrong over there. I've read in Spits that Grey's Anatomy will be off the air for three months. House MD is a good replacement for it though. It airs on sbs6 on Thursdays at 21:30.

2. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

sdghh93rig84sluh435gkjsdf!!!!! noooooooz!!!!!11 *dies* If this is true then life is officially a bitch from now on.

3. Danique

Danique Rookie

I just visited the Net 5 site and this is what I found about Grey's anatomy:

Vanaf maandag 8 januari om 20.30 uur kun je op NET 5 kijken naar de Grey's Anatomy special 'Grey's Anatomy: Complications of the Heart'. Vanaf maandag 15 januari om 20.30 uur gaat seizoen drie van start.

so Lizzy you were right..and it sucks that they show it on monday and the same time as CSI.. :mad:

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Well, then America and Holland have something in common:

CSI and Grey's are both aired on the same time, same day :p

5. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Ugh, I think our networks want to be too much like the American ones and that sucks!

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ Haha yeah.

Oh, by the way, Jorja's in ER now. Yay, I'm so happy. Finally I get to see Maggie Doyle. :)

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Ah cool, so they're airing season 3 right now? I'd better start watching then.

This one's so funny, but so sad. Only the Dutchies here can understand this one (to the mods; that's why I did not post it in the youtube-thread)

Watch this

8. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

OMG Roos, that's hilarius! Too bad for the man's career :p

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

OMG. That's so embarrassing! :lol: But I know about holding your laughter, it's so hard. Last year we had a teacher and he was pretty young, so when he got mad he started using this 'street language' when he yelled at us, which just came out so hilarious. So instead of a class with silent kids, everyone was turning red of holding their laughter. :p

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I know about that too! I couldn't hold my laughter yesterday at German classes, it was frikkin' funny.

11. Danique

Danique Rookie

Oh god..I thought this was a joke but it really happend..how sad and indeed embarrassing. poor eric hartman..however it was very funny :p

12. RBC

RBC Coroner

That was pretty funny :p
    Do you knwo for sure this is real? It looks pretty fake to me. Don't hosts get to meet their guest off air first. And everyone in the audience stayed dead serious. Non the less, pretty funny.
    I recently saw an other funny video: watch (pretty sad too though)

13. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

If any Dutchies are still online and browsing the forum. Then you might wanna know that Carmine Giovinazzo is on this episode of the guardian thats on TV now. :D

14. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

He said that the guy with the weird voice was late so he did not meet him before the show. I didn't laugh at the guys voice, but at the way the host was laughing. It was so funny. I always have to laugh when other people do, even when I don't like what they are laughing about.

And your link was funny too, I knew what was going to happen cause I recognized the site (I'm guilty of letting my sister play that and she got really scared as well, but she didn't cry :p) It was idd pretty sad...

15. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Omg Ralph!! That is SO sad but SO funny!! I was trying really hard not to laugh because it was so sad for that boy, but I could not not laugh :p Keep clips like that coming guys ;)