Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Nick and Sara have the best conversations on the show. So unrated. Like the 'Johnson' and she also asked if he likes leather or lace ;) you dont need one of Hearts fics to tell you what they've been up to.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i do agree with you. and from a simple conversation returns into a flirting mode. :devil:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with csikicksurass. They have a great relationship with each other and they still flirt with each other, even she involved with someone else.

Where is everybody? Nick and Sara looks so sad because this board is not moving faster enough. It Holiday for everyone.

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Hopefully we will have some snickers moments after the 7X11 **crosses fingers** Why Sara can't be the one in danger??

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

In fanfic she can and of course Nick can rescue her. And then :devil: and kisses

6. sissi59100

Lol yeah i know what is happening next :lol: but i really wanna see her in danger on TV; i mean they never really put her in danger: they should do something with her character.

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yeah and plus Grissom isn't there, good thinking sissy and i dore your icon!!!

8. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Sissi and Mariel , great icons, both of you! Promoting Snickers in a true way. :D

Anyway, I agree that it would be nice to see Nick's reaction if Sara ever got in danger. She was in danger a few times, but Nick wasn't there, e.g. the time she went undercover or the time when she was attacked in that mental hospital.

They really do have great conversation. It's obvious that they are both playing the double meaning card. Speaking of double, do we need to be reminded of the double, double animal style, a sandwich that has meat in it, and Sara is a vegetarian...yeah, I doubt she wanted to win that bet...

OK, question. Or better to say a challenge. :d
    Think of a case that can bring some meaningful dialog between the two.

F.e. a case about an athlete who married his nerdy girlfriend.

S: Only in Vegas...
    N: What?
    S: A jock would marry a nerd.
    N: Don't tell me you're such a cynic?
    S: I'm a realist. Give me one example where it happened.
    N: Well...
    S: See! You don't know!
    N: Well, I know myself. And I'm telling you, I would marry a girl who was a nerd in high school in a second.
    (flashback to the Bully for you :))

9. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

hey all this is my 1st time on this thread, and let me just say that readin the scenes with N/S in them made me smile :)
    i don't think that there was one scene from the show that stuck out in my head, i think ive just coupled off sara and nick from the start. but the scenes that you all are talkin about just justify the point. :)

also i was wondering if there was a soundtrack for the Nick/Sara Ship. I've seen soundtrack threads for other threads but not for N/S...either that or I've been staring at a computer screen too long. :confused: I heard a song that fits their ship perfectly..."Done You Wrong" by Aaron Pritchett.

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Hey Shelbers welcome to the thread! :D

Yep we got a soundtrack thread for them. It's over here. I haven't heard that song but if you post the lyrics there I'm sure we'll all see how snickerish it is. :)

If Sara ever got in danger... I think Nick would lose his cool and freak out. Like if he had been there, he would never have let her go undercover. When Sara was attacked in Snakes she immediately pulled away and dealt with it by herself afterwards. I think if it was Nick who had been there he would have immediately hug her or touch her or something... and she won't be in control much and then break down in his arms.

Nice dialog, Misery. :) I'll try to think of something. But yeah any marriage topic will definitely spark some good convo between these two.

11. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

If Sara was ever in danger, I have a feeling Nick would flip out. He's always been really protective of his fellow CSI's and he and Sara have a special bond. I have a feeling that he would do just about anything to make sure she was OK.

Nice dialogue misery.

12. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Well, we all saw Sara's reaction when Nick was in danger in Stalker and Grave Danger. Especially in Grave Danger. Firstly she was all teary eyes, then she was lost in space watching a water fountain and then she seemed... well to put it gently, she was a little pissed at Kelly Gordon. I think Nick's reaction would be along those lines. If he was there in Committed instead of Grissom, I think he would have been very mad, also at himself for leaving Sara alone in the first place. He's just the kind of person to blame himself before others, I think.

Hmm, a dialog...

NICK: (after Sara's says something smart again) Geek.
    SARA: I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
    NICK: Why? It was a compliment.
    SARA: Wow, thank you. I think.
    NICK: Really, geeks can be cool and sexy.
    SARA: *smiles* If you say so.

Yeah, lame, I know. Oh - and it isn't even case related either! God, I'm so bad at this. :lol:

Btw, thanks for the compliment on the icon Mis, but all credit goes to AngelEyez. :)

13. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

thank you cofi_shot :) lol i must have missed it.

personally i think that they both kind of balance each other out. i mean nick is a hard worker but still makes time to have a life outside the lab so he'd be able to get sara to leave when her workaholic tendancies start to show up.

14. sissi59100

We had too Misery lol see my maths: Almost Christmas+ True Love= SNICKERS :D

hmm a lame dialogue:

Sara: Nick?
    Nick: HMMM?
    Sara: Do you believe in true love?
    Nick: Yeah
    Sara: I mean the one you can only find one time in your life, the one you go crazy about, the one...
    Nick: you only think about day and night, you know this person is the only one you want, the only one you need...

(They glance at each other)
    Nick: I've met her
    Sara: Really?
    Nick: Yeah...

(Long silence)
    Sara: What happened?
    Nick, giving her a penetrant look: She chose another men.

Sara looks at him, obviously shocked.
    FADE TO BLACK

Awwww actually it something i would love to see happening lol I think my muse is back i'm gonna try to write a story :p

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey nice icons cofi and mariel very timely for the season.
    love all those little scenario happening...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.