Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

oh no please dont cry! i dont know what to do when people cry im from yorkshire, down this end we just tell you to suck it up.
    this isnt my first post her but my first post here was about 100 years ago now. i used to post on the boards all the time, very occaisionaly in this thread. then i got busy with work and my new nephew. but i stil lurked sometimes. now ive decided to come back cos i miss it here.
    there is a total lack of D/L, i mean we don't ask for much, just a bit here and there, what do they give us? bugger all

2. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I agree, I think we are lucky shippers to have such great actors for our characters! Sometimes on TV shows, the writers have come up with great story lines but the actors can’t pull it off, but that’s not the case here! They rock! :D
    (btw, :) welcome back, scoj!)
    Yeah really, we don’t have that many demands, oh wait, I mean requests for Danny & Lindsay. I don’t think the suggestion list is unreasonable. (particularly #3, it is very, uh, do-able :devil:. lucky lindsay!)

**crosses fingers for lots of D/L in 2007**

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

**crosses EVREYTHING that can be crossed for more DL in '07**

Hey guys. I was a little dissapointed with the lack of DL, there shouldv'e been some. I wish he woulda been in there when she started crying- you guys know me and my angst.. he he he. There should've been some though, and if they play on the subject of Lindsay's past again there needs to be some. She did say that she couldn't be in a relationship because she needed to sort stuff out- we need more PTB! More more more! Was someone she was with killed? Did someone she was with do the killing? All these unanswered questions! I need answering here folks...

Hey Family how are all you doing?

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I wished that Danny also was there when she started to cry. She tries very hard to be strong in front of Danny. I have a feeling that she does not want to seem "weak " in front of him.

Hi mom!!

How are you guys tonight?

The Christmas Present of the Future

I've dropped off the 11th part of my ficcie!

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Oh, Vex, that was the fluffiest chapter yet! I just loved it. You should be writing for the show. At least they are together in your m&m winter wonderland. Now, you are going to make me cry.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hands down to Anna and Carmine! In Love Run Cold, they pulled it off so well. Better than I ever imagined. I can't even picture anyone else playing the chracters of Danny and Lindsay, as they're so perfect for them! They've made their characters natural and easy to love. :D (As if we needed anything more to love them!!) But seriously, they're just so perfect for words (as characters and as a canon pairing!)

I was wondering about that too. I was also thinking that maybe as she gets worried about teenagers and such, it could be a school shooting when she was in high school. :( She mentioned that she lost alot of friends and maybe she felt so guilty that all of the mothers lost their children in the crime.

7. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

i wish that too!! I miss some of the fun flirtiness they had, but overall im angsty..lol. I hope that the new year will bring ALOTTTTT of D/L!!! or a bunch of shippers are gonna be very mad.......

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I'm into angst, but hands down! I love fluffiness and fun flirting to death!!

Namely, me.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovely buddies! :D So dunno if y'all have seen any of this on the news, but the NW has been pummelled to death these last two days by freakishly high winds that have knocked out power for over a million people in my area! So the fact that I have electricity AND internet now is AWESOME!! :lol:
    But yeah moving on to our lovely couple! Aww how I do LOVE them so! **Mo sits happily in her D/L bubble, petting it...as she cacoon's herslef in with D/L fluff of all kinds!** :D :D
    Okay so I STILL have not seen the eppy...I know I know, that's just bad of me! But I think I'll be able to see it tomorrow night! :D
    Kissme yeah I've heard that from a bunch of people...I just KNOW when I see her cry I will totally cry myself! There are only a few people on tv who when they cry so do I, and Linds is one of them!
    **Mo nods and follows suit, crossing everything possible in hopes it will help!** :D
    Rad honey OMG I STILL have not seen the eppy, but I saw your icon and just that pic alone almost had me in tears!!
    Fabulous honey! How you doin'? ;)

Okay my lovelies my lovely Fluffy Twin had a brilliant idea...I think we should all email CBS during Anna's absence to remind them of just how much we all love our fabulous couple! Aud suggested it, and I totally agree with her! That way we deluge TPTB with email after email of how loved our couple really is! :lol: :lol:

P.s. isn't my new icon purty! I likes it!! :lol:

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm with you guys! What's their email again?

Oh, Mo! Hot icon! :) Sexy. OH MY GOD!!! I love House! I've only started to watch it this week! I love love love love love it! Cameron and House are so perfect for each other!

I'm sorry that you haven't watched it yet! Well, don't let us bother you! Go--go watch!! It's a hell of an episode. I gave it an A, but I'd totally give it an A* if there was some D/L... :lol: I'm biased like that.

11. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

im all for e-mailing. mine will be along the lines of "we miss anna she rocks get her back, have danny jump her in a broom closet, and then for godsake start using anna more cos she's brilliant, and under used dammit!"

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Give me an E-mail address and it'll be done. I'm all for supporting any one on this show- especially Anna. MO! You haven't seen the eppy yet? That's quite depressing! and I'm doin' good.. how you doin'? Ahh good ol' DL! That gave me a good smile Mo a good smile indeed!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

My email will be:

"Hey, there! I think you guys are all doing an amazing job with CSI: NY, but c'mon! How long can we go through without some D/L action?? Maybe a kiss or something more?

Think about it. Aren't you guys absolutely fabuolous? :D

Delia/ kissmesweet on talk.csi"

[​IMG]

^^ A behind the scenes photo from City of the Dolls. :)

14. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

ive never seen that before. carmine looks hot, lol. i bet it was taken just before they put their pitch into the writers for more D/L moments...

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I believe my Email would go like this:

Dear PTB,

Carmine is a good actor- and he's hott, which makes Danny a good character and he's hot.
    Anna is a great actress- and she's good looking, therefore making Lindsay awesome and good looking like Danny. So I know you've guys noticed the Danny Lindsay connection. Lets see them actually connect.

Thank you.

Rach/ Radical618 at TalkCSIfiles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.