NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I think the bands were something his girlfriend was doing with him. Y'know. Secret code. Because at the end she put a psycward braclet on him which I thought was great.
    But still, Ziva caring = :3

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah I liked how Tony's girlfriend put the band on him to make sure he remembered to show up for their date. But him working undercover still makes me think something is going to happened to his girlfriend. Felt bad for Ziva, wait until she finds out what he is really doing.
    Sad News about Marty Pearson. I liked Abby and him together. It seemed like they were thinking about making him a recurring character.

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

Great episode. Only one minor disappointing thing. We didn't find out whether that guy made Tony or not.

4. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I couldn't shake the feeling, especially after the scene at the restaurant, that Tony's girlfriend is so dead. I'm still trying to decide if she's part of Tony's "assignment" or not, but either way, she's dead. Somebody's going to kill her and then we'll get the drama of Tony having to deal with the death of someone he cares about as more than a friend.

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Than Ziva will comfort him, they'll get closer and BAAM. Okay the baam part is maybe a little too much. But I would love for them to become an item. Loved this episode, ziva was so worried about him it's so sweet :D

6. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Ziva was so worried about Tony.. McGee was so worried about Abby.. I loved it! It was a great episode! The sexual harassment presentation was hilarious, epsecially when Ziva licked Tony's neck :lol: Also, Abby asking permission to hug after Gibbs saved her was so cute.

7. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my entire life. My favorite part of the whole episode was the sexual harrassment seminar. I loved it when Tony smacked McGee against the head.

I also thought it was cute how Abby kept asking permission to hug everyone.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The sexual harrassment seminar was hilarious. It shouldn't be because it is a serious subject but I had a good laugh. The scene with Ziva licking Tony, then him wacking McGee who in turned smacked Tony was worth watching 3 time. :lol: I hope nothing happens to Tony's girlfriend but you people do raise some interesting ideas. I agree the undercover assignment does look as though it may backfire on Tony. I hope not though

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I watched this show for the first time last night, and let me tell yu it left a good taste in my mouth. The sexual harrassment class was adorable, and the fact that the beginning of the show branched out into the whole episode kept me laughing the whole way through. Abby is by far my favorite character. She tough, funny, and she's diffrent, that's what I like most. I haven't really gotten any good impressions yet, but Abby looks like she's good at what she does. I loved her line "Permission to hug?" That was cute. There were lots of funny/sarcastic remarks, which I like about this show. It seems like the characters are more like family than they are coworkers. Ziva licking Tony was funny haha. I can't wait to see more of this show so that I can start shipping some characters :D

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wyoming if you like Abby you should watch the episode from last season when she had a stalker. I was my first episode and I couldn't stop laughing at her.

11. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

The last episode was great all the way around, but Tony's undercover singing report made it absolutely classic!

12. pandi

pandi Witness

that episode is entitled "bloodbath" and i would recommend it as well, it's so good that i put it on my ipod and i have high standards.

driven was an excellent episode. the sexual harrassement class was a great scene...i loved when tony asked about the gibbs slapping and gibbs gave him the stare. hehe! of course tony singing while undercover was classic...during that scene i totally saw logan cale from dark angel, which i was michael weatherly also portrayed.

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Terrible news about Michael Gilden, I thought the chemistry between he and Abby was adorable. :(

I agree with some of the above posts, I think they're bringing in Tony working on the sly for Jenny only to somehow have it backfire on him. I think he did get "made" by the one guy through the window, or he will be, shortly. And I have a sneaking hunch they'll try to get back and him, and his girlfriend will be hurt/killed in the process. I just have this terrible feeling that they won't bring in a permanent girlfriend for Tony and let him have a normal, happy relationship. They're setting it up for something bad to happen, especially now that they're getting very close.

The sexual harrassment theme was funny :lol: And it's nice that they're showing Ziva being concerned about a co-worker, she's not the total "Ice Princess" that they sometimes make her out to be. Wonder what her reaction would be to find out that Tony isn't sick, he has just been sneaking off on the sly to have sex... :D

14. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

Ooo found you guys again!!

McGee is married?! Did I just read right?! I've got to catch up on the new season!

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*blink* What? Where did you get that from? McGee's not married.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.