Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Wow. I was so shocked after what happened towards the end about the coach and the kids. I did NOT see that one coming, nor anything close. But I had a little "awww" moment when Gideon and Hotchner came in after Morgan admitted what had happened when he was younger. But I think Shemar Moore was the best. This was the best episode, of course, in my mind, of the 2 seasons so far. I really am looking foward to see what happens after this and if there are any after effects of the case or something like that.

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I totally did see that coming, but the acting was so good I didn't mind it. Yeah, Shemar Moore did a great job.

3. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I'm trying to stay spoiler free, so i won't comment much because we're only on S1 here in the UK. The last episode here was Poison it was a good episode, and i loved some of the things Morgan and Garcia were saying to each other. I love the little things they say to each other, it's dead cute, she calls him Angel somtimes and in last nights episode i think she called him Sugar Shack :) lol. And actually i don't think there's anything really romotally romantic about that and the way they talk to each other, though who knows, i just think their really great friends and stuff.

4. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Yeah. I definately love the little things said between Garcia and Morgan. It's adorable. And sometimes even in the worst of circumstances with the cases and stuff, it's so wonderful to see how Garcia can cheer Morgan up. It's great.

Does anyone know when the next episode is going to come on for the US?

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

According to Futon Critic nothing new till Jan 17,2007.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW>. what a riveting ep. lord, I was going "no way did Derek commit these atrocious crimes :( and the mentor, dirt bag.. EWWWWW :mad:, really good ep.

7. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Don't think I've commented on the last episode yet. Anyways- fantastic job done by Shemar Moore! I'm totally loving that CM has been having some real character-centric/character building episodes lately!! :D

And for your viewing pleasure-
    [​IMG]

pic from HERE

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I haven't commented on the ep either. I agree, Shemar did a wonderful job. I just wanted to give him a big hug by the end of the episode. Poor guy :(

Thanks for the pic!

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I finally finished watching my DVDS. Enjoyed watching all the eps again. Some i could remember who done it, others I couldn't.After watching S1 again I don't care much for the new girl at all. Wish Elle was still with them.

10. Dragonfly

I just watched last night's episode. I thought it was really good. Two words I'd use to describe it are 'captivating' and 'haunting'. I hope they revisit this case later on in the series.
    Garcia craked me up, as usual. "I like knocking" :lol:

11. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I hope they bring Keith Carradine's character back somewhere down the line to resolve the case too. It was a very creepy, enjoyable episode.

I haven't been able to find the dvd's anywhere in stores. I guess I'll have to order them online.

12. Dragonfly

I also want to know what happens to Jane. Do you think he'll eventually kill her? Maybe he'll continue killing for her? What happens when she sees him kill? So many questions...

13. cajungators05

cajungators05 Victim

i was think about the samething what will happen to jane. last night episode kept my thinking and some part freak me out lol.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Just a reminder that a new episode will air at a special time, this Sunday, February 4, after the Super Bowl on CBS. It is scheduled for 10:00 pm (Eastern) but if you are setting a DVR or VCR, add some more time before and after in case the game runs long. Episode name "The Big Game."

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Okay, I am never calling tech support ever again.....Intense episode! Great job by Dawson, er, I mean James :p Seriously creepy. I hate cliffhangers though!! At least we only have 2 days to wait. CTV said it'll continue on Tuesday. Is CBS airing it in the US on Tuesday as well or Wednesday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.