Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

^ I know you're right. I can come up with all kinds of stories. It was just that all the spoilers and info and the built up of tension for this ep had me hoping for a little more.

BTW D/L are still very popular. This thread is 'in flames' already (over 5000 views *wow*)

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

That's my girl catey come, come to the angst side! :lol: This will be a very long and cold Holiday Season.

As for stories and such for all that has happened, I've already written a poem about Lindsay's secret- or what we know about it anyway. Havent posted it anywhere though, if I do, I'll link ya'll to it.

I love the DL is still as popular as ever. Even if the flame isn't showing, we're still on fire!

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all! I've missed you so much! This is the first time I've been able to get on in a while. I've been really sick all week and could barely get out of bed. So yeah, I was sad. I really wanted to come here and see what you guys were saying!

I was really sad that there was no D/L last night! When she said she needed a friend all I could think was 'Yes, you could. And his name is Danny Messer! And you love him! Remember?!' :lol: I was truly shocked when we didn't even get one scene last night! What happened?

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

This is how I felt last night about the episode! :mad:

I wanted to see some d/l action but my wishes were not granted! :(

I did however, update my ficcie.

Silver Bell Revelation

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey y'all! Okay so I'm still in denial about this eppy...haven't watched it and I'm honestly a little scared to see it! I will but it won't be until this weekend I think... :(
    Mercy hon I sure hope so!! I really really hope so! **My fingers and toes are crossed!!** :lol:
    Catey hon don't feel bad, it's not your fault I didn't make it! It was another site I'm on that spoiled me, lol! So it's all good! I didn't expect to stay spoiler free for very long anyway! ;) :lol:
    Dutch I love that idea! And I really, really hope that is why she chose to not talk to Danny right then! It makes sense to me, cuz I could see her getting way too emotional and breaking down completely if she talked to Danny! :D
    **Huggles!** Honey there's plenty of room in my bubble! The more fluffy shippy buddies there are in my lovely bubble the better! :lol: :lol:

Smi!! Hi honey! Awww I hope you're feeling better! :D

Okay y'all...yeah I dunno what my reaction is yet, especially since I haven't seen it I can't comment on the eppy...hopefully I'll be less pissed than I think I will be...did that make sense? :rolleyes: :lol:

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Sure enough, Dutch. This ship rocks! And those flames going next to our thread is the hot, passionate fire that burns between Danny and Lindsay. ;)

I would have loved a D/L scene last night, but I'm optimistic that the PTB will take this ship to new levels of fluff---for us fluffies that means 'pure ecstasy.' Right Mo?

And Mo, listen to Mercy about 'by the end of the season' my sweet Twin. She's right. ;) Something will happen before the season's over with and it will be good. :) I just know it.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud!!! Hi Fluffy Twin! :D **Mo tackles Aud!** :lol:
    Lol, I LOVE it! That is SO true! The fire between them is burning...it may be a slow burn now, but it IS burning and it will burst into glorious flame soon! I KNOW it! :D :D
    **Mo nods!** Right Aud! New levels of Fluff most definitely means "Pure Ecstasy"! Ohhh that would make a good D/L thread title down the road...!
    Danny/Linds #14 "Together = Pure Ecstasy!" :devil:
    Okay hon...yeah I do agree, call me a bi-polar shipper or a riding-the-D/L-rollercoaster-shipper but I agree! Something WILL happen by the end! Our ship is too perfect not to...it will, it will, it will!! :D :D

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Gets up and dusts self off after Fluffy Twin tackles me! LOL. I wub you. :D

That one gets my vote! :)

What happened to our PTB letters? I've written one tonight for this thread and it goes a little like this. Don't whack your Mama, Lynn.

Dear PTB,

In order to remedy the sad situation known as "Major Lack of D/L," here is a list of the following needs that must be met in order to satisfy dedicated shippers:

1. D/L must proceed forward instead of backward.
    2. One D/L kissing scene and total make out scene must be included in an episode by year's end.
    3. Lindsay must be given the chance to rip Danny's clothes off at least once before the summer break. :devil:

That's all for now--I'm tired but I'll think of more in the morning. Lynn knows I will. We will prevail. Don't forsake us, oh PTB. :)

Passionate for D/L,

D/L Shippers, INC.

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[ *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by xxAnGeLheArtZ

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

It really will, I have faith! How could it not? Oh, sweet anticipation!

:lol: Aud, that's great! Even though it is taking them a while to get their acts in gear, all signs point towards the wish list being granted… at least in my little dreamland.

**its not denial of the sadness brought on by lack of D/L, I’m just wrapped in the fluffy bubble to recuperate! fluff is contagious, right? :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wub you too my lovely Fluffy Twin! ;)
    That was an awesome list love...I want it ALL! For shizzle! ;) But I especially want...:
    Oh to see that...it would make my entire year! I would LOVE it! :devil: Yeah baby! :D
    I totally agree Mercy! Isn't dreamland fabulous! :lol: **Mo pets her happy bubble and sighs as she relaxes into her D/L bubble!**
    Totally and completely contagious hon...for sure! Right Aud? ;) Lol, we got Lynny even though she won't admit it! :lol:

Dear PTB,
    See My Fluffy Twin's letter...meet those demands...or things will get ugly...as my Aud likes to say..."Hell hath no fury like a shipper scorned!"
    Sincerley...in need of her D/L!

Mo :D

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

D/L can definitely start a fire in Antarctica! ;)

Pure ecstacy...such a perfect description for them. Is there a list of all the thread names that have been used?

Season 3 2007 better be theirs to make a mark. :) I'm still rooting for a broom closet scene, well, an implied broom closet scene would be just as great---oh the interpretations/assumptions would be endlessly great! Then a few years from now, Danny could give Lindsay one of those journey necklaces (line of diamonds increasing in size). Yeah, kind of sappy and sweet. Keep the fictions, pics, quotes, and senarios coming!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That was a great episode, but TPTB are seriously making us yearn for DL! Everyone here by now knows that Anna is leaving for her maternity leave soon, and that's gonna be worse!

Still, great episode though. We learned one thing though: she was the only survivor and some of her friends were killed. Still though, you have to give Anna credits. She played off the scenes perfectly. She wasn't too dramatic, nor was she cool. She was perfect! :D

14. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

hey all. im from england so we haven't even started season 3 yet, i was really looking forward to it. my D/L fix in the new year i need it almost as much as i need my coffee. but im about as spoiler free as..well some one who isn't. so im incredibly p****d off that i dont even get any. what the hell are the PTB's playing at?

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Fantastic similie, sweetie. Welcome! I'm surprised that you're already on CSI Level One and this is your first post here, am I right? Well, you'll love it here!

Scoj-- PM me if you want to get some episodes. Sorry, but I'm not allowed to say alot here, am I? Love your icon by the way!

I'm spoiler-free right now of any future episodes aired in the US. :) I'm dying (because I'm not reading any spoilers. :innocent:) and the lack of D/L isn't helping at all onscreen! But I'm alright. Although I'm still angry that Peyton -- shudders -- is back. :( I want my Mac to move on with his life, with the memory of Claire at the same time-- and move on with Stella. :( I'm going to cry--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.