Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I've just read the interview. I love her; she seems so real. :) And not fake, like most actresses. Whoo-hoo to her, for being healthy and not stick-skin.

2. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yes I just read the interview as well, she seems very down-to-earth and not all stuck up like half the hollywood population. Maybe it has something to do with being British. :D

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! [​IMG]

Thought I'd stop by. :D
    Thanks for the interview crazy_steph :D
    I'm enjoying all the lovely pics! :p

--------------------
    [​IMG]

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Hmm, this topic has been sort of dead lately. Where is everyone? Having more fun in other places? We need a topic for discussion. How about this: Anyone ever had any interesting or fun Louise/Sofia dreams? And I'm not talking about all of your R rated daydreams. ;)

5. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Oh damn. Just kidding! :lol:

I actually had a dream where we went shopping and then we went to a dirt bike contest.....and she was in the contest....it was HOTT! And of course then we went back to my house...:devil: but you can figure out the rest for yourselves. :D

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Cool! I can so imagine Sofia in a dirt bike contest actually. It'd be so funny to watch!!

We don't have any CSI episodes on in Australia at the moment, so I'm resorting to my DVDs. Here's my question: In Season 5, what are the Sofia episodes to watch? ;)

7. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Well of course 'Formalities'.....her in that sexy red dress! :devil:

And tonight they re-ran Built to Kill Pt 1 which Sofia looked extreamly hot as usual in, and of course, she was yelling at bad guys in interrogation...

8. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

I think you are right, I read the same interview and she said they are both named 'Alejandro.' I also found this link: http://www.privatesalsalessons.com/instructor/alessandro_sol.php
    I wonder if this could be Daddy Alejandro (he spells his name two different ways on the site)...he is latin and they do look like a Hot couple! What do you all think?

9. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hey atfm! :) well, not really having fun though been busy these days..guess it comes with the season :D anyway, i know it's a bit weird but i do have dreams of Sofia but they consist mainly of the slash fics i've read the past months, like they're embedded in my long term memory or something. i guess it's to tell me i've been reading too much fics ehehe :rolleyes:

first off, the epis she's been in season 5 are 5x07 Formalities, 5x09 Mea Culpa, 5x10 No Humans Involved, 5x12 Snakes, 5x14 Unbearable, 5x15 King Baby, 5x18 Spark of Life, and 5x21 Committed

i agree with Ziva__David with watching Formalities 'cause she just couldn't get any hotter in that red dress! :devil: as for Sofiaful episodes you should definitely watch Unbearable. Mea Culpa, No Humans Involved and King Baby have good Sofia scenes too i esp. love in NHI when she ran after the shooter ;)

hey Sofiafan8 *waves* been so long since we've heard from you, miss ya here btw :)

i dunno if this is the interview you guys were talking about thought i might share the interview that arturtle put up in the lj comm: TV Quick (UK Magazine)

just saw the site and i think you may be right on Daddy Alejandro there..if my eyes don't deceive me, that's Louise he's dancing with right? as they say, a picture's worth a thousand words..well, those two pictures over the site tells a lot in my interpretation :D aw men, i'm seriously and positively green with envy right now, that lucky dawg!! and to quote what i've said in the lj comm. "can't believe how fortunate he is, he's got to be the luckiest man on earth" :cool:

anyway, here's a direct link to his profile: Alejandro Sol

ops, i almost forgot to thank crazy_steph for the OK! pics and typing the article..thank you so much for sharing 'em, my favorite look on her is the third one..the second one's made her look real young (like a teenager going to her JS prom ehehe). err, sorry if i have to ask, are you a newbie here? i dunno if i've seen your nick before or in the 1st thread..i have a really bad memory ehehe :D anyway, if you are just wanna welcome you to the thread *gives crazy_steph a warm bear hug* but if not my apologies for not recognizing your nick ehehe =")

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Re: Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2 *DE

I posted earlier about a sci fi like movie I have called "The Mummy" Louise played in before she came to the states to work.

Here is a picture I found of her in one of the scenes.

[​IMG]

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys while she is a very proud momma and doesn't mind her baby being discussed to a certain extent. BUT I would like to ask you to respect her and her boyfriends decision not to have him discussed. It was obivious in the interview that she and he are happy and proud parents, but anything further then that she refrained from.

Some either do not perferre the public eye, or try not to publically be linked to another celeb as they are trying to make their way on their own. While some don't mind that in this case it sounded as if Louise Lombard does mind. There are times when it can't be helped with the news but if they are trying to control it and limit it, then please lets help them out by doing the same. ;)

12. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Thanks, I won't discuss this anymore! :D

Okay a question for you all-
    What episode do you think Louise has done the absolute best job of playing Sofia?

For me it would have to be ABRTI Part 1. She was simply astounding in it.

13. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Great, Claim was on TV last night and I didn't know and missed it. *headdesk* :p

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I didn't miss it :D The movie sucks but there was sooo much Louise that I declared it my new fave movie.
    She looked so hot with the darker hair.

[​IMG]

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ooh bedroom Louise. Definitely not a picture we'd mind having up here ;)

ETA: I was just reading that article about Louise and it says that they made her character Sofia pregnant as well. I admit I have my dense moments, but I don't recall it ever being mentioned that Sofia was pregnant...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.