Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I don't know of Mahone is alive or not. I'm just assuming he is because it looked to me like he was hit in the shoulder area. It didn't look like a kill shot but rather a pretty nasty take down shot.

2. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

He only heard the phone ring. The audience was hearing the message Sara was leaving for Michael, which he won't get of course now.

I also don't think Mahone is dead. I just have a feeling he's not. I actually kinda like the guy.

3. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

Now that would be a twist. Weeks before Mahone had dug up remains, I had a feeling he buried someone there. Perhaps, it's someone he killed thinking it was Shales. Maybe that's why he buried it in his backyard so no one would find the body and that's why he takes drugs and feels so guilty (or does he feel guilty)? The 'company' found out somehow, is threatening to expose him so he's doing their bidding.

Ahh questions and more questions. One reason why I like this show. It keeps me guessing and thinking. :p

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Speculation is fine, there is no need for a spoiler code, as you don't know whether the character in question is alive or not. The post that I was referring to stated from a source the outcome. :)

PurpleBlood, you can edit your first post within 24 hours, so if you wish to add to it, you can. It's best to add to the post rather than double posting. ;)

5. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Guessing is great definately. :D

I think Shales could be a big man inside 'The Company'. I might once ended up in jail, and 'The Company' helped him escape. Only were they didn't count on there was a certain FBI agent who wouldn't sleep before he caught him again. That was Mahone. To keep him of their back, they let him 'kill' Shales (of course not the real one), knowing that their could be a day they could use an inside man in the FBI. If he (Mahone) wouldn't help them, they would tell Oscar Shales is in the back yard of Mahone. And they could fool a DNA test, didn't they do it with Terence Steadman?

This is what I think is going to happen ... but I could be waaaaaaaaaayyy off :lol: ... maybe Shales is dead after all, and that man we saw is someone else.

6. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

just wanted to pop in and say I HEART PRISON BREAK!!!

and wentworth miller is sex on legs, ROFL.

and MiSa all the way, hehe.

also i write PB fanfic over at lj, if you are interested, all links can be found at My PriosnBreak100 TABLE

comments are love, and feel free to friend me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Edited to remove the link to NC-17 fic.

7. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

^I've edited the post, please check out heartagram69's profile for the link or PM her. Thank you.

8. heartagram69

????

what was wrong with the link? it says NC-17 ... there was one fic, but it was warned, and there is no way that was a direct link...

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

This rule applies to the Fanfiction forum ONLY. You may not post or link to NC-17 fics ANYWHERE ELSE on the forum, warning or not. Thank you.

10. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Now, that is interesting. :eek:

11. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I knew Kellerman was going to change sides and help the brothers. Hope he doesn't end up double-crossing them too.

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

The wait is killing me. I felt so bad for Michael when he saw the note Sara left him. After everything he'd gone through to try and work her into his plans as well, and he never even got to hear her say she needed him :(. In all but one of the other of the shows I watch, this is the only one where the couple I ship actually has become somewhat canon. I need a little more MiSa soon. It's unfair to expect us to last a whole season without the hottest couple on TV kissing again :D.

13. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah the Michael/Sara relationship is great but so so so angsty!

I can only imagine what it must be like for Sarah to be the only female regular cast member on the show. Must be rather lonely too considering the lack of scenes she shares with the others.

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

^Yeah, after Veronica and the Pres left I was hoping they would bring another female in to balance it out a bit. They should have gotten a female to do Bill Kim's bit if you ask me. There was a female agent that worked for The Company a while back, I can't remember her name, she would have been great. Nevertheless, there's been quite a few small roles that have had females in. When you work on a show like that for a while, you probably get to know the rest of the cast quite well, so I bet Sarah's fine. I sure as hell wouldn't get lonely with a guy like Wentworth hanging around! :p.

Oh, and I do love my angst, more so than anything else, which I probably why I find them the hottest couple on TV, but they need to give us something positive every now and then. I really wanted to cry when she just upped and left Michael. All we got was slight hand-holding and eye sexage (which they do better than any other :D).

15. heartagram69

aaah yes, but i flove it lol. MiSa flangst is the bomb!!!

i have heaps of new MiSa fics...

these are the newest three, wrote them the other day, have heaps more still to post. comments are my drug of choice.

Title: Symetrical Decorations
    Summary: Sara comes home to find the christmas tree decorated differently to when she had left.

Title: Believe
    Summary: Sara wonders why she believed what Michael told her in 'tonight'

Title: Organized Chaos
    Summary: Michael's view of his time at Fox River and after... crap summary, just read, lol.

would luv to know what u think, if u comment please leave it am my LJ, woot. enjoy all