All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. tigger_willows

tigger_willows Prime Suspect

*squeels* i'm lovin this, i started reading this ages ago, and then completely forgot about it until now :eek: but anyways, keep up the good work! waiting for another fantastic update.

tigger_willows

ps> i'm liking the way you're portraying Catherine. Sweeeeeeet! :lol:

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

And they couldn't sleep in the same bed because..?

lol, i love it. :D

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

i didn't post a review a last time because i didn't have time but i want you to know that your story rocks so far!
    I was asking myself the same question :rolleyes:

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

thanks sis and all others.

And to answer your question, they wouldn't because it's akward for them. You watch CSI, don't you? :lol: You know how they'd be, all akward and .. ehh.

5. tigger_willows

hmmm, but surely they must have shared a bed before...after all they wouldn't have got into this, ahem *coughs* mess, if they hadn't! he he he :lol: .....unless of course they never made it to the bedrom :devil:

sorry...just got a dirty mind! *cackles*

write some more soon though, i promise i'll behave better :p :lol:

6. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

UPPDAATEEEEE!! Sorry for not doing this sooner, I don't have time anymore. :(

Sara awoke to the smell of something cooking in the kitchen not too far away from her bedroom. She sat up and stretched, blinking twice as the realization came over her.. This was Grissom’s house, Grissom’s bed. And this is where she spent the night.

Sara slowly inched over to the side of the bed, pulling the covers off her legs. She set her hands on either side of her hips and pushed herself up. Standing on shaky legs, she made her way out to the kitchen, a small smile playing around her lips.

“Morning,” Grissom said, his back still turned to the stove, cooking away on what smelled like an omelet.

“Morning,” she returned, a playful look coming across her face, “Need any help?”

“No, Sara, I’m doing this for you, and you’re not going to help.”

“But Gil,” Sara whined, slowly walking up behind him, “I want to do something. I don’t just want to sit here feeling useless! I can’t go to work, I can’t clean an already spotless house,” she complained, creeping closer to his turned back, “Catherine has to work, and I can’t baby-sit because Lindsey’s almost 16.”

Walking quietly and carefully on the floor, Sara finally came upon Grissom. Standing directly behind him, she laid her stomach against his back, and put her arms around his waist. She pulled him into a one-person hug.

Grissom turned off the stove, turned around and came almost face to face with Sara. He gazed into her eyes, entrancing her. She stared at him, long and hard, letting herself get pulled into the deep blue seas of emotion. His eyes captured her every time she looked into them, and tears came to her own chocolaty-brown eyes.

“Aww, honey, what’s wrong?” Grissom asked, his voice genuinely concerned.

“I love you,” Sara said quietly.

“I..” he paused, and stared at Sara’s hurt face, “Love you, too,” he finished, scooping her up into his strong arms. She giggled wildly, returning to her playful mode from earlier.

“Gil, put me down,” she shrieked happily, “Gil!”

He spun her around, ignoring her plaints to be let down.

“Not for your life, honey,” Grissom said, “I’ll never put you down now that I’ve got you.” He smothered her face in quick, tender kisses, making her smile.

Setting her down on her feet, he wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her on the forehead, between the eyes, the top of the nose, on each cheek, then finally, a loving kiss on the lips, which they both sunk into.
    Sara backed away quickly, her face twisted into an angry, distorted look of pain.

“Gil,” she cried quietly, “Gil!” Grasping at her stomach, she stepped backwards until she found the couch, and let herself sink into it. The rush of pain set her body up to curl up in a ball, the fetal position. Grissom stepped over towards her, his head spinning.

“Sara,” he said, his voice full of false calm, “Are you okay?” She only whimpered in return. “Should I call Dr. Yuri?” She shook her head, “Catherine?” She nodded.

“Okay, stay right here,” from her ball curled on the couch, she shot him a look that clearly said, ‘where am I going to go?’ He ignored her and ran to the phone mounted on the wall in the kitchen. He punched in the numbers, turning around to watch Sara on the couch.

“Willows,” she huffed into the phone.

“Catherine, it’s Grissom,” Grissom said, worried.

“Gil, if this is anything stupid like you’re cockroaches had babies or something, I’m busy.” Grissom could sense Catherine’s irritation over the phone, and knew this was a bad time. “Did you know that Ecklie is working our asses off now that you’re not here? He has Greg scrubbing toilets and washing lamps. He’s a CSI, for God’s sake. When are you coming in?”

“It’s Sara.”

“Oh, what’s wrong?” Catherine asked, her whole demeanor changing in an instant.

“She’s having stomach pains that to me look like contractions, but she’s only 7 months along, and I’m worried it might be a premature birth.”

“Oh my,” Catherine’s voice was almost as worried as Grissom’s was until he heard the phone be laid down, “Stop fighting, Greg!.. I know you hate.. No, Greg, I’m not going.. No! Greg, just finish it before Ecklie tries to fire your ass!” and then the phone was returned to her ear, “Sorry. But I can be right over if you need me. Ask Sara.”

“Sara, do you need Catherine?” Sara nodded from her spot on the couch, “She nodded yes. Come over quickly if you can.”

“Alright, I’ll be over in ten. Hang in there,” Click.

“She’s on her way, honey,” Grissom said, walking over to where Sara sat, hunched over, clutching her stomach and moaning. “Hang in there, Sar,” he whispered, and started to stroke her hair, that was beginning to become matted to her head with sweat, yet he loved every strand of it.. Every part of it, every part of her.

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Aww! I loved how Grissom picked her up, so cute.

Dude, WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

8. tigger_willows

Oh no! :eek: Please let Sara and the babies be okay. Hopefully an update soon confirming this! Great story by the way, keep it up Mini_Catherine

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ACK...yes let them be okay or I'll have to hurt you LOL. Premature birth storylines can work well though too.

10. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Keep it up, please! Don't leave me hanging!

11. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

OMG! I just read it all!!
    It's awesomeee!! girl you've work it out very well
    I lovee itt!!
    Keep that amazing work!

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

OMG, OMG, OMG......I've been reading the whole thing, first as an unregisted user, but I joined yesterday and I wanna say.....it's totally awesome, keep up the great work!

13. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

great update!
    i hope they're okay

14. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

WOW! I just read the whole thing and it totally awsome dude!
    By the way welcome Grissoms Angel

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

i need an update.

your stories amazinggg <3

i love it.