Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Catherinesmyidol, Sep 2, 2005.

1. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Yeah. It's kind of hard to figure out what Star Wars is, huh? :rolleyes: :D Thanks for posting a picture of that Mariska picture! It's so pretty. I should really write and ask for an autograph. She kicks so much ass.

2. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I have an autographed picture of Mariska. And a really nice one of Christopher Lambert from the Highlander movies.

3. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Mmmmmm. Christopher Lambert. Mmmmmm. You are so lucky.

VerityKindle, that's so cool about Stephen Fry :).

Back in '97 I went to see Riverdance. I loved it so much, that the next week, I went back to the theatre. Program book in hand. I arrived at 10:30AM. I walked around the area nearby. I kept checking the stage door. Finally, the flamenco dancer, I think her name is Maria, came out. It was around 5PM. I, along with about 15 others got her autograph. Four them stuck around. They left eventually. Colin and the girl came wandering out. ...to have a smoke :eek:! I got their autographs as well. I wasted a whole day. But I am so glad I stuck with it.

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I have Judson Scott from "V". Got his autograph when he was at LAX waiting on a flight to Australia.

5. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I have one of a Dutch singer: Nance, she used to score hits, now she presents a game show.. A signed photograph from a Dutch band Replay, I'm on it as well. Never liked they're music, but they were performing across the street, so why not? I have some of Frances Black, just because I meet her every year.. so I ask one every year, and it always say "Keep Smiling Jayne.. love, Frances" I have one of Kieran Goss (I know his wife, so that was kinda easy) and one of Dave Munnelly and his bandmembers. Hopefully I get one from Mary Black in February.

6. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

She's so freaking cool! :D How nice!

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

:lol: :lol: thats so funny! i dont like to call him Billy either its a really little boy name...but anyway...i have a piece of paper that was signed by the band The Presidents of the United States of America... The Academy Is..

i would love one from someone on CSI..or to meet them...i read this at YTDAW....these girls found the set and met everyone ...there are pics on page eight..and also spoilers... click!

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Greencourage, I was happy to share it! She does kick alot of ass. I've emailed her 8 times and have received 6 replies! She's SO awesome...

9. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

:eek: :eek: You rock, korbjaeger!!!! I love Dirk!!! Looove the Mavs!...And George Eads definitely had nothing to do with it... :rolleyes: :p

10. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

I dont have any autographed pics, but my friend's little brother Gavin (he's only 6) went on a field trip and saw Jennifer Garner. All we have is a photo of an washable autograph on his arm. :D And my friend Anita got a blurry photo of Tom Cruise being driven to a movie set outside our school...

11. lambda_T

lambda_T CSI Level One

I wrote to Jim Carrey in elementary school and a few months later, I got a signed picture back from him... :)

12. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

a few from the cast of Eastenders.
    a few from the cast of The Tribe

and christian cullen (used to be an all black -NZ rugby player)

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

NZ_CSI_Chicka, which episode is your siggy thing from?

14. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

^_^ The siggy is from Invisible Evidence. The avatar is the last scene in Bloodlines.

15. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

OHMYGOD!
    The Tribe? I loved that show when it aired over here! Years ago! :D