Grade 'Silent Night'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Last new ep of 2006!

2. celsie

celsie Victim

i liked it!! not loved it... mainly because i wanted to vomit every time Sasha Cohen was onscreen... but that's my own personal preference. :rolleyes:

otherwise? i really liked it. i think i need to watch it again on CBS later, but for now i found the B case with the skater weak, and the acting for everything else, fan-frakkin'-tastic!!

happy viewings!

3. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

So remind me please: how does Mac know about lip-reading?

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Marlee Matlin fucking breaks my heart. She's fucking awesome.

"When you move it, it changes colors! Huh huh." Now I know why they don't keep shiny objects at the lab. He'd spend the entire day giggling at them. I really wanna see Mac and Stella take Danny to the circus some day. It would be so heartwarming, and yet incredibly pathetic at the same time.

I can't stop thinking that if this were Miami, Horatio would be all, "I can lip read, I know sign language, I can lick the woman's ear and make her HEAR!"

Can't they just give Lindsay a vacation or something? I would at least like one of the characters to go, "dude, you're getting kinda fat." I hate it when they ignore the obvious on television.

STELLA SMACKDOWN, YES!!! Take that, Lindsay! And I don't even dislike her. But seriously, that was awesome! Stella rocks. Stella! Stella! Stella!

Does Peyote have an iPod? What is she listening to, I wonder? Any guesses?

I don't know why I should care about her. Cause she's skinny and British? I don't know, she looks too emo to be with Mac. They're like the most depressing couple on television. And I don't even know her, I don't know why I should root for her, so I don't know why I should root for them. Whatever. She probably just lays there.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

What was Mac apologizing to Peyton for?

6. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Wow it's good!

7. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

Good so far, my brain is brewing theories about what happened in Lindsey's past!

8. midnight_tiptoes

He doesn't want to tell anyone that they're together, and he called her Claire. Not loving her, I guess. I don't get this storyline. Haven't they been together for more than a year? If he's still calling her Claire and doesn't want to tell anyone, sister, move the hell on. If a guy isn't serious after three months, screw him. I learn that from my trusty Cosmo.

So Lindsay survived a massacre. Craptastic. I hope at least the circumstances were cool, like maybe cheated at Monopoly or something and all hell broke lose. Cause I fucking hate it when the bank cheats at Monopoly. Enough to... kill.

Lindsay: I could use a friend here, Stell.
    Stella: You got one, kiddo.

LINDSAY IS THE BLACK MAMBA! Okay, that makes sense, cause that wedding rehearsal massacre was pretty gruesome. Lindsay's revenge. Kill Bill? Ill Bill? Bill Bill? "Here's my therapy bills, bitch! Choke on it!"

9. serenat

serenat Victim

I really enjoyed the story, really like Stella to Lindsay, "do your job" smackdown!! However, I did like the hints of her (Lindsay) backstory, just enough to intrigue, it does look like it might be an interesting story. Too bad we have to wait so long for more of it.

I graded it an A mainly for the Marlee Matlin storyline, I liked it.

serenat

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the update on Claire and Mac. I was wondering what I had missed.

I am wondering if something with Lindsay at college. Damn them for not telling more!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Loved the storyline with Marlee Matlin. Kind of strange because in a way, I felt bad for the guy. I was wondering why Mac was the hostage negotiator, but I guess he and Flack were the ones there that knew the most about the case.

The skating one had potential, but it seemed like a copout ending just to get the case over with. They could have made it a stalker fan or a pervert or something interesting, but it was really abrupt.

I like watching Sasha Cohen skate, but please stick skating!

I wanted to be Peyton at the end, have Mac grab me and hug me and talk to me like that. *sigh*

12. midnight_tiptoes

I don't care about this skinny, skating bitch. Why are they subjecting me to a 20 minute clip of her skating when they could just show me what the characters are doing for Christmas?

Oh my God, it's St. Elsewhere. So the whole series is Elizabeth's dream or... what? She's autistic? God, so lame.

13. privatename

privatename Rookie

I was okay about the epidsode - not one of their best efforts, but not bad. Sort of, meh.

I cannot stand Peyton. I think she is odd looking and plastic-y or something. And, personally, I don't see any chemistry between Peyton and Mac. Other people obviously feel differently.
    As much as I hate the fact that they are continuing the relationship and that Peyton is obviously sticking around, I actually didn't mind the last scene between Peyton and Mac. I think it was because Mac was the focus and he did a great job with it. She barely spoke and for most of it you couldn't really see anything but her with her eyes closed and the rest of her face buried in his shoulder or the back of her head.

*sigh* Me, too!! ;)

14. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

Wasn't the best episode that's for sure :(. It was just okay. I gave it a C.

I knew Lindsay secret was going to be no biggy. It's okay, didn't care much about it.

Like the Stella smackdown though. Wooo hooo! Power to Teh Stella!

15. GodOfMediocrity

GodOfMediocrity Rookie

ROFLMAO...Midnight, you just made my night...You've basically covered everything I wanted to mention, so I don't have to repeat it.

I'm honestly not getting the whole relationship thing either. It is by far the longest most drawn out piece of shit I've seen in a while, though it was quite lovely to see Mac in that type of setting. At least when Horatio has grief hards, they don't last FOREVER! I find myself almost restless when they are both on screen, and not in a good way. I just want the shit to be done with already...Lindsay? Why am I just not interested? (Ponders intently)