CSI: NY Season Two DVD Party! *DVD Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Dead on Arrival

I just got my CSI:NY Season DVD set a couple of days ago. Besides Trapped and Run Silent Run Deep, any other recommended "Danny" episodes to watch?

Please respond ASAP.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Same with my US Season 1... it makes no sense. DVDs usually have subtitles!!

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yeah, right? Welcome to the club of annoyed viewers who'd have liked them. ;)

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I'm so jealous. As I have mentioned many, even countless times, I have to wait until Christmas until I get mine. Grrr...

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hi everybody! :) I make a short visit here, I normally can be found in the Miami-Forum
    Ähm, okay, I've got a question. I'm just starting to get into NY and the second season is airing here atm and I think it was in that season when Flack gets hurt by a bomb? or s/th like this. Now I really don't wanna miss that epi (I always forget to tape them :eek: ) - please can anybody tell me which epi it was? And the name? (Perhaps also in german, but only when you know...)
    I'm sorry, I didn't find a really 'Question-Thread' here and didn't want to start a new one only because of one question ;)

6. Lonia

Lonia Witness

It's the last epi of the second season Charge of this post. Are you watching on German's VOX? If so, tomorrow I think they show 2x16 "Cool Hunter". So it will take another two month or a bit more (because of the holidays in December - January) until this epi airs. I don't know if they already have a German title for this epi - couldn't find anything about it. Hope this information helps you a bit.

7. StellaFan

StellaFan Hit and Run

Maybe I can help you. The german title of "Charge of the post" is "Bombenalarm" and this episode airs in January but I don´t know when exactly...I hope I could help you!!! :D

8. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Thanks a lot, Lonia and StellaFan! :)
    Quick answers and they really helped a lot! I'm glad I haven't missed it already, and till January I might solve my problem with forgetting to tape :rolleyes: :D

9. serenat

serenat Victim

I was wondering if anyone knows why I can't hear the commentary on my DVDs they don't come up as an option when I start playing the episodes. Does anyone else have this problem??

serenat

10. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I don't have an option on my DVD's for commentary either.
    Very annoying.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Which boxset do you have, the US or the European version? The US boxset has them but I'm not sure about the European one.

12. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I have the Canadian one. It seems odd that they would include them in one set and not others.

13. serenat

serenat Victim

I have the Canadian one too, I would have thought it would be exactly the same as the US one?? We do have subtitles option but no commentary, and the First season DVDs had the commentary.
    serenat

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That sucks. :( Does it say anything on the back of the box about the set featuring commentaries? Maybe it's in the bonus features section?

15. imaguestage

imaguestage Dead on Arrival

Sadly, not only did we have to wait longer for the release, the Canadian DVD set does not include any commentary. I'm really peeved about it since I dropped nearly $60 for the freaking set solely for the special features, commentaries included. This is the first time I've seen any DVD set sold in Canada differing from the American version. Both countries run the same DVD format so there was no reason to change anything about the set.