Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Or keep e-mailing Miller. He seems like a E/C supporter.

I came to visit my dad just now, but I think I'm going home to work on fic. What? He isn't even paying attention to me. Plus, this fic has me a little crazy and I just wanna finish already.

Would you guys participate in the Christmas challenge?

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh. I'm guessing I'm the only lazy one left who hasn't written to Miller. :lol: I should probably do that. Like, three months ago.

Seriously. You'd think all the thinking would've gotten old by now. ;) Do something productive! Something fun! :lol:

I'd do the Christmas challenge. :D I've already got an idea too, yay!

3. midnight_tiptoes

Okay. Do you guys have any element suggestions? Are we doing five?

I've got one: a cranky elf.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Carol, please get into the Christmas spirit!!! I saw Santa Claus last night. I really did. You know, I've been thinking about Eric and Calleigh as Mr. and Mrs. Claus, but a sexier version. Or Calleigh coming down the chimney in that Santa lingerie for Eric.

5. midnight_tiptoes

If she's wearing a sexy Santa lingerie, I don't think Eric would notice if she came down the chimney or not :lol:. It would probably be his best Christmas ever.

[​IMG]

Who's been naughty and who's been nice? I think they've both been naughty.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I feel like telling them I've been very naughty myself!!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

I think Calleigh's in a win-win situation. If she's good, she gets presents from Santa. If she's naughty, she gets presents from Eric.

Who wouldn't love her life?

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh man. The Santa suits. :lol: I love it! :D

Hmm...Santa, or Eric?
    Somehow, to me, that's not exactly the greatest incentive for her to be nice...:lol: Nice Calleigh gets, oh, I don't know, new shoes from Santa. Naughty Calleigh gets to have her way with Eric. :devil:

And we all know how much Eric loves Naughty Calleigh. :devil:

9. midnight_tiptoes

Sadly, Naughty Eric doesn't get the same treatment. Or does he...?

Guys, are we doing the challenge? Cause it's Dec. 11th already. Start suggesting elements!

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

What does GSR have to do w/Miami? *confoozled* Aaaanyway...

My bro asked me last nite: WHY does mum keep watching the crap that is the HoCaine show? Is it cos Caruso reminds her of the glory days of NYPDBLUE?

Me: No. She watches it cos she likes Eric/Cal.

Him: Hmm, now?

Me: She LIKES ERIC & CAL. As in SHIP!

Him: She ships?

Me: You seriously think she watches MIAMI for it's soap opera-y-ness? That's why she watches Gray's Anatomy.

Him: Oh. Wait, she thinks Eric and Calleigh should be a couple.

Me: Did you think she watched it for the carrot top and oompa loompa?

Him: Well, no.

I swear he needs to be hit sometimes. And where is everyone? I had an excuse. Helping to just PLAN a wedding is fraking exhausting. Grr. Arrgh. But I digress the point IS that if Donahue weren't the show runner we'd already have E/C canon. *nod*

11. midnight_tiptoes

Lol, your mom watches for E/C? Tell her to join the board, she might like it here. She might even start writing fanfic.

Okay, was I the only one who loved Calleigh interacting with that cute little Hispanic girl last night? And what was her name? Emma! Coincidence? I think yes. Seriously, it really reminded me of Jessica's story.

Eric and Calleigh's daughter would be cuter, though.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I hear ya when she said her name was Emma I totally and immediately flashed back to Jessica's story! I thought I was the only one who might have caught that....good call! :)

13. midnight_tiptoes

I have to read that story now. Does anyone remember the name?

I've got chapter one of this story now but I'm hesitant to post it. The plot just seems kinda blah. I need fanfic esteem.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

can you feel it? I am channeling you fic esteem *thinking hard and waiving hands to channel energy* As for the name of the story I will have to go through and look for it which is great b/c it will give me something to do at work :devil:

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Um yeah...I have no idea what story y'all are talking about. :lol: Which I'm guessing is kinda bad, since apparently I wrote it. :lol:

...I do remember that I've used the name Emma somewhere before, though. :D They stole from me!! :lol:

I'm convinced that after those scenes, Calleigh definitely needs to have kids. With Eric. Because that would be the most adorable thing ever. I bet Eric would've melted had he seen Calleigh with the little girl. And then he'd take Calleigh home and work on getting one of their own. :D

I've decided that the reason Eric and Calleigh weren't on screen together once during the last episode is because they simply couldn't be on screen together. Really, would Eric be able to control himself around Calleigh with that shirt she was wearing? :devil:

Post the fic, Caro! *begs* If you've already got it, how can you not post it? Don't deprive us! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.