Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

So, XX is on Spike right now and it got me thinking. How long has Grissom actually been thinking about Sara. He got her a Christmas gift. Hodges and Nick made the comment that Grissom didn't get them anything for the past Christmas. I think that maybe they have been dancing around the subject of being together for a while now. I think that he has been wanting to be with her for some time, but we don't learn until "Butterflied" exactly why he hasn't pursued it intensely. I'm just thinking about it right now. What does everyone else think?...

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you are my dialoque hero sporter. after Crys, lol. do you still have that one from Skype?
    you don't even know how i love your enthusiasm gregoooo_fan, seriously. you make me think positive about future <3
    yup, exactly. so, i don't really see the significance if he told her before Happenstance or after Loco or whenever, as long as it was not too late.
    yeah, i guess i'm just preparing myself to get nothing. but i know that i will be probably still dissapointed. ya know, i think i'm watching a wrong show, i should be fanatic about OC not CSI, lol.
    when is he coming back? February sweeps? we may get a kiss then, i guess.
    everybody is CRUEL to me lately! lol. naaah, i think being spoiled is more cruel now, cuz you expect something, it doesn't air and then it sucks ... at least that's what i tell myself, lol.

in the poll i picked no.2 with no reason really, it was more intuitive. and the answer seems broader too. i think she already knows by now, no matter when he told her.
    yeah, good point Annika. i can see him doing that, but on the other hand i think he now realizes he has a partner. that's why i'd say he told her already, maybe not right away (and that would be b/c of what you said), but in some moment comfortable for him.

but wait a sec, are we saying their time goes the same as ours, so LLV will happen a month after Loco? if that's the case, he might've not tell her yet. if the time difference is a week though, i'm sure he did.

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

about the poll hm i don't know....hm i can say 3 before LM or number 2 hmmm :confused:
    i didn't know i read now... A month until a new episode !!!!!
    and a month without Grissom :( i wanted this week... :(
    probably will be a rerun too here :(
    Sarah i saw you in TV guide !! wow i'm your fan...have rude ppl there you put them in their place
    (have this expression in english?)i mean you said what they need hear!! have ppl don't like GSR with really stupid arguments..aff
    start with ratings things ..ARG :mad:

BTW...talking about TVGuide... Next week’s TV Guide (Dec 18-24) has Grissom and Sara on p22 as a ‘big moment’ in the year. There’s a great nearly full page photo of Sara and Grissom.
    news by Joan and picture by Sassy from CSI-GrissomSara yahoo groups

here is the picture guys photo Grissom and Sara

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I so needed something like that. I am so going to buy this. What's on the cover so I get the right one? Oh, ths is just what I needed to pull me out of the blues. Look at that picture! It's just adorable! Gosh, I wish we could get a moment like that on the show. oh, ilovebilly, I love you.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

YAY. Okay, so while they didn't completely erase my woes regarding the ship, that did definitely infuse some happiness in the middle of a rough exam week. lol.

That's AWESOME. And best part? It looks like it wasn't part of the TV Guide shoot - which means they had to get them together later to take that.

OR... is it possible that that's the first of the cast promos?

Either way - LOVE it.

...Does anyone else find it ironic that they chose to publish an anti-GSR letter the week before, and then the next week they say GSR was one of the best things on TV in 2006?

Guess that's what they meant when they asked "Who says we don't have chemistry"

Because TV Guide seems to think they do!

YAY!

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I had to make an icon of that. It's just so absolutely amazing. I am so glad to have a little lift in this otherwise dark time for GSR fans. And, I TOLD you that TVguide was saying they thought GSR had chemistry. Sure, they'll probably change sides next week, but I'm thrilled about this and can't wait to get the Tvguide. That's right. That's two Tvguides I've bought in one year after 10 years of not buying them! :) That's what GSR can make you do!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They did? I haven't gotten my latest issue yet..cool, thank's for the heads-up ;) :p

And great pic. ILoveBilly very sweet :p

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I was glancing at our thread title, and...

fanwank alert.

Okay...

Grissom and Sara's first scene was "Norman's Fall", right?

Sarah Goldfinger and David Rambo are easily the biggest GSR fangirls on the writing staff, right?

Did anyone else find it funny that the song that Grissom sings with Doc, that he quotes to Sara is called "If Dusty Fell"?

Total fanwank, but the title made me think.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

holy crap. i'm SO going to make like a thousand different icons out of that pic, lol. she is LEANING on him, people! *gasps*

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

yeah, i'm going to buy my second TV Guide in my life too.

*thud*

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Is that the lure of unprotected shoulder sex I see? Do we have to add shoulder babies to the list of their prodigy born of their salacious, salacious behavior?

*shakes head*

What we show the children these days.

Anyway - definitely an awesome pic. I would assume it was taken at a different time because the clothes are all different, but who knows?

ETA

Adz - how about a small caption that just says, "Yes, we engage in intercourse."

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Man, I was going to tell you but I don't have a scanner to show you guys. They looks good in that picture. I love Grissom with the smirk on his face, like he was saying, "You can't have her, she's mine."

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

the pic, quality-wise, is the crappiest in the world. this is what i managed to do out of it in like 10 minutes.

[​IMG]

tommorow, tommorow mon ami. i have to wake up in, like, 5 hours.
    they have the best shoulder sex in the world. no, in the Galaxy.

*died*

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey Adzix, I forgot to tell you at the icon picture. When you get done with my Snickers icon, don't put no text.

Now I'm going to snagged your icon.

14. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Lovely icon Adzix!
    They look soo cute! I love it..I wish there were more pics of them together outside the screen..

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

We have one of the cutest pictures in the world of our Geeks (well, of the amazing actors who play our Geeks) and we need to be celebrating this minor victory! Why? Because it's making me SLIGHTLY less pessimistic. Now, I just think they'll kill off both our Geeks together, so they can at least die together.... Yeah, I'm morbid.

There's always the cheesy, "He dies, but I still have his baby" outcome...

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm negative lately, but I want to frickin' party about this picture! I really hope a lot of TVGuides are snatched up as a result of this pic (and that we get a better quality version, soon) because if we can't show our numbers via ratings, we can show them in dollars! Think about it: If TVGuide's revenues go up every time there's a GSR full-page article, that's saying something!

BTW, I made a bunch of CSI icons and they're available at my LJ community, butter_n_bread

I keep forgetting to mention them because I'm just weird, but there are a bunch of GSR ones, all 100x100. :) I just love when our Geeks are in the same room.

There's LEANING people. LEANING. That's more than we've gotten in for freakin' ever. LEANING. I will take that LEAN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.