Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

Re: TOW the Friends Fans

I know... God I wish I can be friends with "Friends"! lol

btw I absolutely love your avatar, Tinkerbell... Johnny Depp is too hot...

xoxo-nimo

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Thank you GregSandersLover Johnny Depp is definitely way to hot! :lol:

I would love be just sit down with the cast in Central Perk and have a coffee, that would be so cool. :lol:

3. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Thinking of Central Perk... At the beginning of one episode, I don't remember which, they were talking. All their bosses were really annoyed with them, and they could never understand why. Joey spoke up and said something like; Do you think, it could have anything to do with the fact it's 10:30 AM and you're not at work?

The others all stop drinking coffee and look at each other. They ditch their coffees and run out of Central Perk in no time. :lol:

4. Tinkerbell

^^^ He he I remember that ep, can`t think of the ep name, but it was so funny. They were all slaging of there bosses and then Joey stated the obvious. :lol:

5. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

I got 47..=P :p :p
    I'm dutch too

6. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

Thanks! I believe it's from Ch-ch-changes.

7. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

I love your avvy.. :D

8. Tinkerbell

Ok, im bumping this thread one up, so that any newbies can post. :D

And also I watched a great episode a few days ago - I think it was called `The one with the red jumper' and everyone finds out Ross is the baby father, it was so funny and Joey was so good in it (I love his delayed reaction to everything) :lol:

9. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

Yeah, I loved how Joey took forever to put everything together. That was a good episode.

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I started watching Friends from the start, and this weekend I was the Sofia Milos episode. It is so cool to see CSI stars in a sitcom!

By the way, this is my top 6 characters:

1 Chandler
    2 Phoebe
    3 Joey
    4 Rachel
    5 Monica
    6 Ross

11. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

I honestly can't pick a fav. character because i love them all in there own way...but if i had to chose iw ould have to say chandler "That's not a goldfish that's a goldfish cracker." and then phoebe. "HUmus...I got the humus." I just love her.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey! I joined this forum yesterday and I couldn't find a Friends thread here to save my life :lol:, so I just *had* to open one...I'm not sure how it's gonna be worked out. Since this is the actual currently active thread though, here I am! Friends is my favourite show of all time! I had every single episode taped, but now I have all the DVDs, of course! :) I must have seen each episode more than 5 times, I even know the lines! Seriously, could I *be* any crazier? :p

I simply adore all 6 of them, but I gotta say the Chan-Chan man (remember? :D) was always my fave. Then Monica, then everyone else! :)

13. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

MMM....i don't remember the chan chan man but I was just watching friends and oh man it was so hilarous! monica. "Oh man grandma liked it rough!" lol.

and

ROSS: I don't want to take a ride in the death cab!
    PHOEBE: YOU SHOULD AHVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU GOT IN

and then she throughs the quarters and they hit her window and she's like "These windows are really clean

and oh man i could quote this show all day

JOEY: i would be if i was going comodo right now

ROSS: I guess its really hard to say goodbye five times *uses fingers* goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye good*chokes* ITS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

oh man i love that show oh and one more for the road

Chandler: there was deifant cupping
    joey: that's how they do pants...ross tell them thats how they do pants.
    ross: yes yes it is in prision!

and when rachel was pregnant janice came in...oh....my...god...lol.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

YES a Friends thread :)
    I use to LOVE Friends right up until Emma came along and that was ONLY because I NEVER liked the whole Ross and Rachel Ship I was more of a Mondler Myself
    but other then that it was a Great show
    My Favorite characters go in this order
    Chandler (his one liners were priceless who can forgot "You have to stop the qtip when theres Resistance" or "Dear God this parachutes a Knapsack")
    Monica: her analness was rather funny and it got funnier when she hooked up with Chandler
    Joey
    Phoebe
    Rachel
    And Ross
    favorite FRIENDS Ships
    Chandler and Monica
    and of course Joey and Rachel
    I have a question however do any of you watch Joeys spin off? Its obviously not as good as Friends but it is Funny and has alot of Classic Joeyness

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember all the eps you mentioned! LOL My fave out of all is 3.02, TOW no-one's ready, the "commando" Joey one :lol: The whole chair issue between him and Chan is just hilarious! :lol: And then Phoebe getting her dress ruined by the two...Monica hearing Richard's messages then freaking out about one and starting the whole deal with his daughter Michelle ("Oh, c'mon, we're friends...[Michelle hangs up] That bitch always hated me." :lol:), Rachel saying she won't go to the museum benefit 'cos she feels Ross humiliated her and Ross himself freaking out about the time all the while...just classic! :)

But really, I can't think of an ep I didn't like. They all have at least something incredible. Oh, I could talk about that show all day! :)

The Chan-Chan man is what Chan calls himself after Raich tells him her boss Joanna at Bloomingdale's thought he was cute. Season 3, if I'm not mistaken. he goes "Hum, liked what she saw, huh? Checking out...the Chan-Chan man!" :lol:

Good times...