Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Hi catey1234. Welcome to the Mac and Lindsay thread. They are also called MeLty and MacRoe as their shipper nicknames. I hope you come back and post your adoration for this radiant and cutesome pairing. :)

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Thanks for the welcome. Just a question, what does MeLty stand for? Mac and Lindsay, obviously, but some of these abbreviations baffle me. I'd never heard one for Mac and Lindsay before. Never had heard MacRoe, but it is obvious what that abbeviation is. Thanks for any info.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I didn't know about this thread until after those 2 names were made up. So I don't know what exactly they were thinking other than what you said about combining their names. Which is how most of the nicknames around here are made. But catey1234 if you have any nicknames you would like to try out let us know. ;)

I think it was explained to me in a earlier post. But I have a terrible memory. You might be able to look at some of the older pages to find the answer.

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think MeLty is the name of the Mac/Lindsay board on Yahoo. Or something like that. I asked, when I wrote a MacRoe fic and someone mentioned MeLty and I was "?". I'm not sure, though. You should double-check.

I keep waiting for the now infamous scene between Mac and Lindsay concerning her secret. Can you believe that in one more episode, the season is half over? :(

People With Money
    Not What It Looks Like
    Love Run Cold
    Hung Out To Dry
    Oedipus Hex
    Open and Shut
    Murder Sings the Blues
    Consequences
    And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael
    Sweet 16
    Raising Shane

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I don't know if it is a spoiler or not, but I heard that instead of Lindsay discussing her secret with Mac, she now tells Stella. I guess we will see when the episode airs.
    thanks for the info on the names, by the way everyone.

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Thanks for the info guys... catey nice avvie :p Eppy 12 should be quite interesting. I'm looking forward to it a heck of a lot.

7. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

I'm guessing here. Wasn't MeLty the nickname for the purpose of the Mac and Lindsay C2 community at FF.net?
    I didn't know there was a Mac and Lindsay Yahoo board.

catey, Thanks for the spoiler. I still hope there is a Mac/Lindsay convo in there about her secret revelation. I love their bonding moments.

8. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I know that there is the FF.net C2 for Mac/Lindsay, even though I haven't browsed it in awhile. *makes mental note to do that later* I'm only subscribed to the Flack/Lindsay one, as I created it.

I, too, hope that Lindsay and Mac have a conversation about her secret. I think it would be kind of necessary for Mac to already know about it, as Mac is Lindsay's boss and he has to know pretty much everything about his employees. Granted, he didn't know about Danny and Tanglewood, but I think if Lindsay's secret was violent as people have been speculating, then it would have something to do with the law. Mac would have access to information like that, and no doubt Lindsay's former supervisor in Bozeman would've told him about it.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It is hard to believe the season is almost over. And I do hope the plans for episode 12 have her talking to Mac. Why would she talk to Stella. She doesn't really get personal with anyone. But if she knew Mac already knew I think it would be a weight off her shoulders. And would be even more comfortable with him. And I'm sure he has felt on edge wondering if he should tell her he knows or what her reaction will be when she does know that he knows. (ok I hope that made sense)

If I remember correctly this thread came before the C2 over at fanfiction. So I would say your guess SP about a yahoo board seems right. ;)

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

11. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

I love that second picture. It's just so adorable!

I have to agree that I can't really see Lindsey confiding in Stella, although I suppose it depends on what her secret is. If its anything like what happened to Stella in 'All Access' then she might feel comfortable talking to her.

I sooooooo hope we get season 3 soon. I just can't wait!

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

CSI Watcher, I really love that second photo! It is just a terrific picture.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thanks, guys! If you have any pics to share please do. Frankly if you have anything to share so we can keep this thread going. But I also have a feeling after this wednesday we should have a little somthing to talk about. ;)

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, since I'm relatively new to this thread, this question may have been asked before. So, at the risk of repeating it again, here goes: What is your favorite moment/scene between Mac and Lindsay? My favorite is when he has her practice with the bow. She is just so cute and excited in that scene, and Mac seems to find her amusing. She is adorable, and Mac seems to notice that. Just my two cents. Anybody else?

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I agree that scene is excellent. But it's hard to pick just one. I thought it funny in 'Zoo York' when after she tackled the suspect he was like 'what do they feed you in Montana?' (Ok something like that) And I wait for her little experiments just so she can touch Mac. But lately he has just been giving her the worried looks.