Outside CSI

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by HoratioCainesGirl, Dec 9, 2006.

1. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Anybody ever seen the actors outside of CSI? George Eads and Jorja Fox were on E.R., and I've seen the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" (1982) when David Caruso was, like, 25 (OMG, he was so young!). Just thought this would be a good topic to discuss.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I saw David Caruso in the first Rambo movie, "First Blood" released in 1982 where he played a deputy. Also, TV Land or A&E once aired a repeat of "T J Hooker" with him as a bad guy. Of course he is better known for "NYPD Blue."

Lifetime had a movie "Just a Walk in the Park" from 2002 with George Eads and Jane Krakowski (30 Rock).

For complete filmography of all of the CSI stars, check out the Internet Movie DataBase (IMDb.com).

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg Helgenberger was also on ER and she also starred in a movie called "Gold Coast" with David Caruso.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

marg hegenberger was in quite a few flicks. she was in the patriot with steve segal, and she was in the first to spcies movies ( she was a scientiest go figure)

5. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Here is were I saw some of the CSI actors:

Eric Szmanda - The Net, True Vinyl, 100 girls, the rules of attraction and Zoe, Jack, Duncan and Jane
    George Eads - ER, Second String and Savannah
    Marg Helgenberg - ER and Species
    Jorja Fox - ER
    William Petersen - The Skulls and Young Guns 2
    Carmine Giovinazzo - The Guardian
    Eddie Cahill - Dawson's Creek and Friends
    Melina Kanakaredes - Providence

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

She was in the second movie, too. And the movie she played Stevel Segal with is Fire Down Below. I've seen her on different movies several times.

7. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

I saw Marg Helgenberger in In Good Company and Species. I liked her in In Good Company the best though. It was nice to see her acting differently than the powerful and strong Catherine.

8. Dynamo1

In "Mission To Mars," Gary Sinise (CSI: NY) starred with Kim Delaney (CSI: Miami) back in 2000.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Caruso: Officer and Gentleman, China Girl, King of New York, Jade, Kiss of Death, Michael Hayes, NYPD Blue, Body Count, Cold Heart, Proof of Life, Session 9, Black Point, Theif of Hears, USS Indianapolis, Mad Dog and Glory, Rambo I (doh, I'm a fan :p )

Impostor.. there was Sinise, Dourdan and Rodriguez.

Adam I remember also from Roswell. Delaney (just like Dynamo mentioned) with Sinise in "Mission to Mars"

Sinise: Reindeer Games, The Green Mile, Ransom, Snake Eyes, Forest Gump, (guest star in) Frasier, Albino Alligator, Apollo 13

Delaney: NYPD Blue, Serial Killer

Melina K and Rex Linn: The Long Kiss Good Night (it's hilarious scene)

Giovinazzo in episode of The Guardian and in the episode of UC - Undercover.

Helgenberger as guest star in Frasier, then in Erin Brockovich, Where Are My Children? ER and doh, China Beach.

JF is seen on ER and WP Skulls, To Live and Die in L.A., Cousins and Manhunter.

Emily in episode of Friends.

PaulGuilfoyle... Session 9, Random Hearts, LA Confidental, Mrs. Doubtfire, True Colors

Umm..was that all?

So umm...was it all?

10. Dynamo1

Speaking of Paul Guilfoyle, that reminded me that I saw him on a repeat of Law & Order on TNT that was from its first season back in 1990.

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

paul guilfoyle was in mrs doubtfire?? i had no idea.
    ive seen george eads in evel knievel, monte walsh, the spring, second string, er and savannah. most of those roles were pretty tacky, hes lucky billy peterson liked him and cast him as nick :lol:

i think marg ive only seen in in good company, and fear for billy. i saw momento but that was before i knew who jorja fox was. dont really remember that movie, didnt understand it at all...

i didnt even know what gary sinises name was before csi:ny, so when i saw the commercial for it i said 'its captain dan!' :lol:

im sure there are others but i just cant think of them right now

12. helgagrim

helgagrim Dead on Arrival

I've seen Jorja in "Velocity Trap" and "Food for the Heart". Marg in "Species II".
    And Gary Dourdan in "Alien Resurrection"

13. Pixu

Pixu Witness

I've seen Melina in Due South as Victoria, Frazer's love interest. Victoria's character is a strong contrast to Stella's, it was cool to see her as a criminal as well as a CSI.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

You're soooo right about that, Pixu, the chars are so different. A popular DS fan name for Victoria is Icky Vicki LOL. I also have seen a couple Providence eps, and several Gary S movies but that's about it. Oh, Carmine G in Buffy. I'd like to nibble on that neck myself lolol

15. Pixu

Pixu Witness

Aww, I didn't think she was that bad...just a bit pyschopathic with twisted ideas about how romance should be...:p Frazer and her as Bonnie and Clyde? Now, that would be funny